"Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Episode 2" is the 93rd video of SML Movies.
SML characters try to win a million!
| "The words disappeared."
This page has no plot or the plot is incomplete. Please help by adding some.
Craig gets two questions right, but he decides to walk at the third question.
Toad gets his first question right, but he answers the second one incorrectly.
Woody only gets one question right, but he only had time for one question.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Craig The Devil
- Tom Brady
- Adolf Hitler (voice only)
- Tyler (No Lines And Debut)
- Kevin (No Lines)
- Loan Dolphin (mentioned)
- Logan Thirtyacre (Character)
- Petey Piranha
- Donkey Kong
- Monty Mole
- Shy Guy
- The Loan Dolphin is mentioned as the loan shark, who later appears in "Black Yoshi's Money Problem!".
- It is revealed that Toad is from the Mushroom Kingdom and also revealed that Toad’s Father was a truck driver and an alcoholic.
- It is revealed that Woody had a baby and wash his baby with the same water as his truck.
- The puppet used for Kevin is the same as the puppet for Doofy the Dragon.
- It is unknown who voiced Hitler in this episode or if his voice was from the movie Downfall or recording from the early 1940's. It could be from the 1940's though, as Hitler from Downfall was voiced by the late Bruno Ganz.
- This is the only episode of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? that was released in 2015.
- Toad gets robbed and gets nothing even after correctly answering the first question.
- However, this is probably because Toad didn't reach a checkpoint, where a contestant is confirmed to go away with a certain amount of money even if they get a question wrong, the only way Toad could have walked away with his $100 is if he decided to walk away.
- It is unknown how could Tom Brady get to Pensacola, FL, from Boston, MA, that quickly. Clearly it would have been impossible to do so.