| Please note the following:
|"OH MY JEWISH GOD!"|
— Tyrone's catchphrase when something happens
He is an Jewish African-American male who first appears in Chef Pee Pee's Family when he was delivering a Domino's pizza for King Strongbottom. He was not paid any money during that episode because Bowser Junior shut the door and grabbed the pizza.
He is also Cody's step-father and Judy's husband. He seems to be into producing music, as seen in Jeffy The Rapper!. He is a stereotypical African-American gangster and rapper, who is great friends with Black Yoshi. He is also of Jewish religious faith and is very devoted to the religion of Judaism.
He is portrayed by Lovell Stanton. He cheated on Judy for Pizza Hut, but they got back together. He also portrays as a strict bodyguard in Bowser Junior's Bodyguard. They finally divorce for real in Cody's New Family, after Judy find that he was cheating again with a woman named Boukisha but in Jeffy's Yard Sale!, he seemed to get along with Judy and they went to Mario's house to buy the house.
The puppet used to portray Tyrone is Calvin from Silly Puppets.
Likes and Dislikes
- Jeffy (he calls him by his rap name J-Fee)
- Black Yoshi
- Judy (formerly)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Pizza Hut
- Being Jewish
- Black Lightbulbs
- Nazi Cheeseburger
- Anyone white who calls him a “” or “”
- Mario being crazy
- Jeffy calling him a ""
- Judy cheating on him
- Cody (In Cody's Report Card! and Bowser Junior's Bodyguard!)
- The word n*gga
- White Lightbulbs
- Chef Pee Pee (with Judy)
- Judy (implied but unconfirmed)
- "Did you order the large pizza?"
- "Somebody ordered the pizza, I'm just delivering it."
- "Hey, what's up!"
- "Whoa what you just say!"
- "I'm not going thought no pat down, and I'm not going to jail, that's just how it is!"
- "Damn!" (Catchphrase)
- "Now hold up. Hold up. I'm about to beat your *ss, you racist bastard!" (beats Craig The Devil)
- "What in the Happy Hanukkah??"
- "What the hell did you just call me??"
- "EXCUSE ME?!!!"
- "What did you just say??"
- "If anyone bullies you at school Cody, tell them that your dad is a black man!"
- "YOU CALL ME A F*GGOT AGAIN?!?!?!??!" (Beats up Mario)
- "B*tch *ss n*gga! You better pay my money! I'll shoot you in the *ss, if you think it's funny!"
- "What do you want, Jewish son of mine?"
- ''BLACKS LIGHTS MATTER!''
- "You know what? Call me outta my name one more time if you just mmmgh..."
- ”Aw Man... WE RAISED A RACIST!”
- "OH MY JEWISH GOD!"
- ??? Audi (currently)
- Tyrone is a stereotypical African American man, and strongly defends his race, similarly to Black Yoshi.
- Tyrone is a strong follower of Judaism as he often makes jokes about how he loves being Jewish.
- A running gag features Tyrone taking vast pride in both being black and Jewish.
- Tyrone has a strange desire for alcohol.
- Bowser Junior is worried for Cody's mom when she's around Tyrone.
- Tyrone has an apparent religion where he cannot give out candy.
- In Cody's House, he is called Tyress by Judy.
- It is revealed in Cody's Report Card! that he doesn't like Cody much now after Cody admitted he lied.
- Tyrone can be very violent when anybody calls him names, like how he beat up Mario with a light bulb for thinking that he called him "f*ggot". (Even though it was Jeffy who called him "f*ggot".)
- Tyrone apparently cannot distinguish voices from each other, as shown in Jeffy's Bad Word!.
- Tyrone has a big passion for rapping, as seen in Jeffy The Rapper!.
- Tyrone has created the hashtag #BlackLightsMatter, as revealed in Jeffy's Bad Word!.
- His puppet is also used to portray Pookie, despite this, it is possible they are the same person but with a nickname.
- He appeared in a TV Show called Cops, which is hosted by Brooklyn T. Guy.
- His full name was revealed in Cody's Parent Problem.
- In Tyrone's Reaction to Spoken on Lovell's channel, it is revealed that Tyrone eats Flintstones Vitamins.
- In Cody's New Family, it's revealed that he has a step-sister as confirmed by Judy.
- In Cody Plays Tennis!, it's revealed that by the time he was eighteen, he was given three years in jail.
- He can turn others into famous rappers.