Not to be confused with Tony the Bird.
|"Is that poop?"|
Tony was one of the first and most popular characters of the franchise before disappearing once the gang moved into the apartment (this was due to his voice actor, Lance, being unable to voice the character anymore). Yet despite the years since his departure, Tony still remains one of the most beloved characters of the older fans.
Tony the Tiger was born around in 1993, He had 3 brothers. When he was a little kid he started acting a little stupid in front of his parents causing them to give him up for adoption. They later go to a pound where Woody sees him and calls the store manager Mr. Pig who decides to adopt him and take him to the house.
Tony was later adopted by Mario and Peach. Tony the Tiger made his first appearance in one of SuperMarioLogan's earliest videos and has been a recurring character ever since (in recent times, not as much). Tony first appeared in "Mario Interview: "Tony The Tiger""; a video from SML released on December 30, 2007. He made his first appearance as the Frosted Flakes cereal mascot, Tony the Tiger.
He is portrayed as silly, dumb, confused, always so happy and excited. Despite this, Tony is still a kind character who would never act badly out of malice, more stupidity.
He is voiced by Logan's older brother Lance Tony usually interrupts Mario's videos on YouTube and is an annoyance to Mario. Tony the Tiger was the first main SuperMarioLogan character besides Mario.
From his first appearance until around mid-2008, Tony was arguably the unstated main character of SuperMarioLogan.
He was also Mario's sidekick for three years. In mid-2008; Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures was born and at that point Mario, Mama Luigi, and Bowser became the most popular SML characters.
When Mama Luigi died in 2009, it is inferred that Tony the Tiger returns to SuperMarioLogan as one of the main characters. Although, he still didn't appear that much.
Junior and especially Jeffy have become much more popular than Tony among younger SML fans, and sadly, he hasn't been in any videos recently and his future doesn't seem bright. He is now only used occasionally and rarely, but still lives with Mario. But despite this, Tony retains a loyal following and continues to be a favorite among older fans.
However, Tony made a comeback in Mario's Family Moves Out! and on a cereal box in Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1, Black Yoshi The Assistant!, and Chef Pee Pee's Kids, and made a cameo in Jeffy's pet tiger!.
Tony makes a small cameo during a flashback sequence in WE GOT 1,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS!.
Tony also reappears in Cody's 10th Birthday! to give a shoutout during post video.
Tony makes a cameo as a poster along with Woody in Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Modern Warfare! when Brooklyn T guy is telling his second story.
Role in American Idol Mario Edition
Likes and Dislikes
- Poop (a lot)
- Frosted Flakes (sometimes)
- Mr. Pig
- His friends
- His family
- Being stupid
- Classic SML videos
- The Frosted Flakes cereal box
- Froot Loops
- The word "poop"
- Anything about poop in general
- Blue's Clues
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- The Super Bowl
- Saying the word HEY!
- Kissing Mario
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Interrupting Mario
- Being in the bushes
- Cookie Crisp
- Frosted Flakes (sometimes)
- Fake Santa
- Goofy on drugs
- Doritos commercial
- Black Yoshi
- He has mixed feelings about his own cereal (Although he hates Cookie Crisp). Sometimes he says he likes it, and sometimes he says he dislikes it.
- He has a strange obsession with the word "poop".
- He, Woody and Mr. Pig used to be costars of SML, and now they rarely appear.
- It is unknown why he didn't appear in The Christmas Special!, since he lives in the old apartment as well.
- Logan revealed in a livestream with SML Reviewer that Jeffy was the replacement for Tony since Lance couldn't do his voice anymore which makes older fans feel sad.
- He is likely to appear in The SuperMarioLogan Movie.
- In Lance Thirtyacre "SML QnA", it is stated Logan might bring back Tony in a puppet form, but it is still unknown.
- He has a huge diarrhea fetish.
- His voice strongly resembled Special Ed from the Comedy Central show Crank Yankers.