"Toad's Mistake 3" is the 29th episode of SML Shorts.
Toad is coloring in a My Little Pony coloring book. After coloring he starts to become hungry. So he goes to the freezer to look for something to eat. He finds a cheesecake box and decides to eat it. Meanwhile, Shrek is taking a crap and gets hungry. So he decides to have some cheesecake. When Shrek goes into the kitchen he notices Toad eating his cheesecake and becomes shocked. Toad realizes that the cheesecake belongs to Shrek and Shrek loves cheesecake. Shrek then proceeds to try to kill Toad with a knife after Toad explained what happened, but Toad escapes and then Shrek knocks him down with the cheesecake box, and beats him in the face too many times. Shrek then takes Toad to the bathroom and Shrek gives Toad a swirly, then takes a crap on Toad. Toad then escapes back into the kitchen and hides in a blender, hoping he won't be spotted, but Shrek is not that easy to fool. Shrek finds Toad and turns on the blender, brutally murdering Toad, telling him that's what he gets for eating his cheesecake. Mario then comes in and asks why Toad is in the blender. Shrek tells him that Toad ate his cheesecake and Mario is left confused.
- After the video ends, Chef Pee Pee appears for a few seconds mocking the viewers that he's in another video.
- This is the first time since Luigi's Mansion Episode 4 that Bowser didn't appear in.
- It is unknown if Toad ever survived the blender attack, despite the fact that the video said that he was not really dead.
- Toad is very dead, Logan was talking about the plushie. Though he is still heard crying after Shrek turned off the Blender, when Mario comes in, he's completely silent. Meaning he most likely died of blood loss (or in this case "stuffing loss") after being mutilated so badly rather than during the blending process.
- The Toad plush used in the video was not the main toad plush that Logan uses.
- Logan explained that he did not like the Toad plush which gave him the idea to destroy it.
- This is the final SML Short of 2014.
- This is also the final SML Short in the old house.
- This is the first episode of Toad's Mistake to use a custom thumbnail and The first episode of any Mistake video to use a custom thumbnail.
- This is the first time Shrek's face is edited in a thumbnail to make him look angry. The second time was The Sticky Situation.
- A Youtuber known as "Retro2Modern" has recreated this video in Garry's Mod which can be viewed here.
- Despite this being labeled as an SML Short, this video has the time range of an SML Movie.
- However, later SML Shorts use this time length.
- Shrek called Toad "mushroom donkey" but, for some reason, Shrek called him his real name at the end.
- Most likely because Shrek was so filled with rage, he forgot about the whole "donkeh" schtick