| Please note the following:
Thomas is a tank engine who has six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler, and a short stumpy dome that Bowser Junior has a strong affection for. Bowser Junior has been consistently seen with a Thomas from the Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway toyline. He is a recurring character in the SuperMarioLogan series.
Thomas is a toy tank engine that belongs to Bowser Junior, which is Junior's favorite toy and does not allow anyone else to play with when playing trains. He is always Thomas and makes whoever playing trains with him be Salty. (The Ugly Red One)
- Thomas has spoken three times, in Bowser Junior's 6th Birthday where he says "Today is your birthday Junior!" and Bowser Junior's Breakfast, where he says "I touch you while you sleep." and "Hungry for yo mom's (censored)."
- Thomas the main protagonist from the Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends TV Series created for television by Britt Allcroft, based on the books series "The Railway Series" by Wilbert Awdry. His basis originates from the LB&SCR E2 class locomotives that worked on the London, Brighton, and South Coast Railway.
- Alongside the Picture from Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair!, Thomas survived the house fire in Bowser's House Fire!, because Junior ran and took him as quick as possible. He later gets burned by Brooklyn T. Guy in Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2.
- However, later after Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2, after Bowser and Bowser Junior have a heartfelt talk about their relationship, Thomas was revived for future videos.
- Along with Ken, Thomas is an inanimate object character.