Thomas is a tank engine who has six small wheels, a short stumpy funnel, a short stumpy boiler, and a short stumpy dome that Bowser Junior has a strong affection for. Bowser Junior has been consistently seen with a Thomas from the Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway toyline. He is a recurring character in the SuperMarioLogan series. It was made by Brio Toys Entertainment
Thomas is a toy tank engine that belongs to Bowser Junior, which is Junior's favorite toy and does not allow anyone else to play with when playing trains. He is always Thomas and makes whoever playing trains with him be Salty (Which Junior calls him "The Ugly Red One").
In real life, he is based off the LB&SCR E2 Billinton tank locomotive commonly used in dock shunting (switching), and is painted in NWR Sky blue and numbered 1.
- Thomas has spoken several times, in Bowser Junior's 6th Birthday where he says "Today is your birthday Junior!", Bowser Junior's 7th Birthday! where he said "Gooo... Hitler!" and Bowser Junior's Breakfast, where he says "I touch you while you sleep." and "Hungry for yo mom's (censored).
- Alongside the Picture from Bowser Junior Goes To The Fair!, Thomas survived the house fire in Bowser's House Fire!, because Junior ran and took him as quickly as possible. He later gets burned by Brooklyn T. Guy in Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2.
- However, later after Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2, after Bowser and Bowser Junior have a heartfelt talk about their relationship, Thomas later returned in The New House!. It is possible it came with it, due to the house already having a lot of things.
- Along with Ken, Thomas is an inanimate object character.
- Bowser Junior has considered giving up Thomas multiple times, showing that he doesn't care too much about Thomas.