This page is about the video The South Pole Santa. If you’re looking for the character, check out South Pole Santa
"The South Pole Santa!" is the 486th episode of SML Movies and the Christmas special of 2019.
All of Junior's presents are stolen!
The video starts with Junior saying that he can't wait for Christmas. Joseph said that he never received gifts ever since his parents left him and Cody was wearing a sweatshirt made out of a carpet which smelled bad. Joseph asked if he could spend the night at Junior's home and Junior accepted the offer since he doesn't have a family. Cody asked the same question and Junior also accepted since Cody didn't want to celebrate Hanukkah. So, Junior asked Chef Pee Pee if they could stay the night for Christmas. He did so, and Chef Pee Pee, while making cookies, cried for a long time after the question, since his family doesn't care about him. So, Junior assumed he said yes and they were happy.
Junior asked what they could do for Christmas Eve and Cody wanted to sing a Christmas carol or any Christmas-themed song, but Joseph and Junior wanted to sing a different song that isn't Christmas-themed song. So, when they went to Brooklyn T. Guy's house and the trio was singing a Christmas-themed song, Brooklyn T. Guy was cooking food and opened the front door of his house. He was annoyed by the song, but when Junior and Joseph sang their song, Brooklyn T. Guy sang along, proving to Cody that he likes their song more.
The next thing they wanted to do is showing their wishlist. Junior's list revolved around thots, Joseph's list revolved around needs (food, water, electricity, family, etc.) and Cody's list revolved around homosexual stuff, even though Cody doesn't celebrate Christmas since he's Jewish.
After showing their lists, Junior wanted some hot chocolate. Junior thought he needed to boil water to make hot chocolate, while Joseph and Cody thought they need milk, so when Junior was convinced about the ingredient, he (presumably accidentally) threw the boiling water to Joseph, burning him and leading him to the hospital.
He made it to the hospital and Brooklyn T. Guy told Junior that he was going to stay for a month. Junior gave his list to Brooklyn T. Guy and asked if Santa could give him the presents, but technically, in the hospital, it turned out that Joseph got everything he wanted.
After returning home, they felt happy that Joseph indirectly got everything he wanted for his Christmas list, then they went to bed and wait for Santa Claus. They also discussed how Santa could deliver all the presents to everyone in one night.
Sometime later, there was some knocking and Junior heard a strange noise, initially thinking the noise was coming from Chef Pee Pee, but in reality, it was from the South Pole Santa, who was attempting to sneakingly steal the presents in the Christmas tree. Junior and Cody investigated the situation, with Junior thinking that he was Santa Claus, even though South Pole Santa said that he was going to rob the house, so Junior believed Cody and both of them confronted South Pole Santa. They talked to each other and South Pole Santa pretended to act like Santa but failed, so they called the cops.
Brooklyn T. Guy, who was tired because it was Christmas Eve, came into their house to investigate the problem and he was told about South Pole Santa. Junior showed evidence that his presents were stolen. So, Brooklyn T. Guy told him that he set up a house with expensive presents and taser cookies. He showed him the Christmas tree with the expensive presents as a way to distract him. Brooklyn T. Guy couldn't pull out his gun because he used it in a Tik Tok video. Moreover, milk and taser cookies (with 100,000 volts) were set up so that he could eat them and get electrocuted, especially if he dipped the cookie in the milk. Brooklyn T. Guy demonstrated to Junior what would happen to him if he bit the cookie. He hopes that the plan worked.
South Pole Santa came into the house, saw the presents and started stealing them. Meanwhile, Junior and Brooklyn T. Guy saw him doing it, then Brooklyn T. Guy sneakingly told him that there are cookies and that they are chocolate chip. So, South Pole Santa decided to eat the chocolate chip cookies and got electrocuted to death.
They went back home and caught South Pole Santa. Cody didn't get to see what happened. Junior asked about the presents only for to Brooklyn T. Guy say that they are taken for evidence. They were told that presents don't matter, but that they have each other. Chef Pee Pee woke up and asked Junior about the presents and Junior explained about this situation. Chef Pee Pee got mad and went back to sleep. They were disappointed about not getting their presents.
The video ends with Junior hearing another noise and this time, and that noise was Pooby Claus coming in to return the gifts. Junior thought it was Santa, but instead, it was Pooby and Junior was thankful about it.
- Bowser Junior
- South Pole Santa (Debut)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Chef Pee Pee
- Pooby Claus
- Santa Claus (mentioned)
- Judy (indirectly mentioned as 'mom')
- Blue M&Ms Officer (mentioned)
- Here are Joseph, Bowser Junior and Cody's Christmas lists:
- Junior's List:
- uhh Thots?
- Joseph's List:
- As pointed out by Junior, Joseph has technically gotten everything from his list.
- Cody's List:
- Hunky dudes
- Rubber fist
- Bike with no seat
- Pig mask
- Funnel for mask
- School girl outfit
- Edible underwear
- Ball gag w/ handcuffs
- Junior's List:
- This is the third time the same SML question was used. The second was "Bowser Junior's Christmas Eve!", and the first was "Bowser Junior Meets Santa Claus!".
- The song that Joseph, Junior and Brooklyn Guy were singing while caroling was "Get Low" by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz.
- This is the first video to be made after Elaina Keyes's return to the SML crew in 2019 where Elaina does not voice anyone in this video.
- This is the first Christmas special since The Christmas Special! to not feature Jeffy.
- Junior, Cody, and Joseph have inexplicably turned back into Koopas again.
- This is most likely that the Human Puppets are in an alternate universe, with the fact that if Bowser was a Koopa again, then he'd have to leave if it took place in the human puppet universe. However, Bowser may have also had the ability to alter from a human to a Koopa just like Junior and his friends.
- It could be that Logan is confirmed to alter between the Koopa plushes and the human puppets.
- This is the last SML video of 2019 and the last SML video of the 2010’s decade.
- This Video marks the FINAL Appearance of Bowser Junior, Cody, Joseph, Chef Pee Pee and Brooklyn Guy of 2019.
- To avoid injury, the "boiling" water that Junior poured on Joseph was actually regular water in a stunt double pot.
- This video marks Brooklyn T. Guy's 11th appearance in a row.
- The word "gun" is censored, instead Brooklyn spells it out. This is likely because the word “gun” is an incredibly sensitive one in light of the uptick in mass shootings in the United States in recent years.
- The reason Joseph was in hospital is because Lovell was the South Pole Santa
- The reason Cody didn't come is because Chris plays The Brooklyn Guy
- Christmas music is played during the ending card instead of the normal music.
- The SML question is "What do you want for Christmas?" despite the fact that this video was uploaded on Christmas Day. The question would've been ideal if this was on Christmas Eve or prior.
- When Junior pours boiling water on Joseph (which is just regular water), the pot with the actual boiling water can be seen for a split second.
- When Junior, Joseph, and Brooklyn Guy sang Get Low they only sang 3 parts of one part of the song like "To the window, To the wall (To the wall)! Till the sweat drips down my balls!" There is the last sentence they didn't sing in the song that was called "Till all these b*tches crawl!" because of Logan's demonetization.
- In The Bake Sale! and Joseph's New Shell!, Brooklyn T Guy refused to take care of Joseph because he doesn't have health insurance, but in this video, Joseph is being taken care of at the hospital.
- However, now demonetization only effects "for kids" YouTubers by the time the date becomes January 1st, 2020, and nothing else, however, Logan claims he only makes adult jokes so a little kid can't understand it, but an adult.