"The Science Fair!" is the 433rd episode of SML Movies.
The whole class has to do a science fair project, and Cody's project gets out of hand!
Jackie Chu is having a science fair! Each of the students must make a hypothesis and conclusion to an experiment and present it to class. Junior is unsure of what to do but Cody already has an idea. After school Junior and Cody go to Junior's house to work on their projects and Cody suggests using a potato to light up a light bulb.
After Junior steals a potato from Chef Pee Pee he sticks a light bulb into it but has no effect. Cody tries to explain Junior is doing it wrong but Junior refuses to listen along with Cody explaining he can't use the potato to charge his phone.
Cody then reveals to Junior his project. Cody will play Beethoven next to a red spotted rose (which is a red rose with white spots) named Petey to see if it will grow faster though Junior hates listening to Beethoven. Chef Pee Pee complains to Cody the music is too loud but Cody gives him 20 dollars to keep the music on all night
Later that night Junior decides to change the music to MC Bloodstain believing the flower would hate Beethoven. After some more time Chef Pee Pee wakes up and decides to shut the music off and finds that Petey is now a Piranha Plant and eats Chef Pee Pee.
The next morning Junior wakes to check in the plant only to find it has turned into a ravenous man-eating flower. He calls Cody over immediately and shows him what has happened to Petey. Cody asks Junior how this happened and Junior explained that he changed the music to MC Bloodstain to Cody's dismay believing that Petey turned violent because all of MC Bloodstain's songs are about murder. Junior tells Cody he can still present it but Cody says that Petey will eat him so Junior suggests leaving it outside until he has to present. Cody, Junior, and Petey then go to school.
At school, Junior reveals that his project is how the Earth is flat because he printed it on a piece of paper. Cody tries to explain why he is wrong but Junior ignores him. Jackie Chu the asks the class who wants to present first and Junior goes first. Junior begins to explain the Earth is flat but Jackie Chu asks him if the earth is flat why is the globe round. Junior then drops his flat earth theory and explains that the earth is a moon because the sun is a planet. Jackie Chu then gives Junior a C- much to Junior's excitement.
After Junior, Joseph presented his project which was he asked people for five dollars and he had 20 dollars but reveals that he stole the 20 because he didn't have any change. Chu then gave Joseph a B+. Junior is disappointed Joseph got a better grade than him but not to the surprise of Cody.
After Joseph, Jeffy presents his project showing that he melted crayons to try to make colorful pop corn but it didn't work. Chu then gave Jeffy an A+. Following Jeffy, Patrick presents his project which was how many gummy bears he could eat without getting a tummy ache. Jackie Chu gave him a B- and Patrick celebrates by eating more gummies.
Jackie Chu then calls Cody and asks him where his project is. Cody goes outside and brings in Petey and presents it to the class explaining that it listened to 30 minutes of Beethoven and 6 hours of MC Bloodstain. Jackie Chu asks if it bites which Petey then proceeds to maul Jackie Chu as he shouts Cody fails.
It then cuts to the news where Goodman is reporting that a plant ate a teacher. Cody then blames Junior for Petey turning the way it did because Junior played MC Bloodstain. Junior tried to defend MC Bloodstain but then another news report comes on that MC Bloodstain has been arrested on 27 charges of murder and is in jail for life. Junior tried to downplay the situation mentioning Petey only ate one person before Joseph shows up and is eaten by Petey. The door bell rings and Junior answered it revealing to be the police.
Brooklyn asks Junior if he knows where the killer plant is but Junior accidentally reveals he is harboring Petey. Brooklyn then goes in and threatens to shoot the plant but Junior tried to defend it saying it doesn't know better. However, Petey then proceeds to try and eat Junior which Brooklyn shoots Petey and kills it. After killing Petey, Brooklyn mentions you shouldn't listen to violent music before singing the lyrics of MC Bloodstain under his breath. He then reveals to Junior he loves MC Bloodstain too.
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Petey (debut) (Antagonist)
- Bully Bill (cameo)
- Pac-Man (mentioned)
- Thomas (cameo on bed sheets)
- This episode marks Jackie Chu's first death in the series.
- This marks the 10 year anniversary of SML Movies, which the first taking place on April 7, 2009.
- That means this was uploaded 10 years after the first SML Movie, The Nintendo DSi.
- Jeffy: A+
- Joseph: B+
- Patrick: B-
- Bowser Junior: C-
- Cody: F
- This is one of the rare times Cody fails an assignment.
- Additionally, this is also one of the rare times where Junior, Joseph and Jeffy passed an assignment as well.
- This is also a rare time where Jeffy hasn't made Jackie Chu angry.
- Therefore, this whole video has somewhat of a role reversal.
- This is the third Days of School Series episode in a row.
- This video was announced in a Chilly video in 2017 but was not made until now.
- When Cody named his plant Petey, it could be a direct reference to Petey Piranha.
- The rapper MC Bloodstain's music is likely a direct reference to mumble rappers, and the sounds of him making the gunshot sounds are similar the ones made by Big Shaq in the song, "Man's Not Hot".
- Additionally, Junior and Cody arguing whether Beethoven is real music or not is a reference to how many people from different generations have a lot opinions on today's music.
- The word "The", which is in the video's name, is not included in the thumbnail. This could be from possible spacing issues.