"The School Project!" is the 471st episode of SML Movies.
This episode starts off on the red couch with Bowser Junior, Cody, and Joseph. Junior shows them his new RC helicopter, and his friends are amazed. Cody asks Junior if he had flown it yet with Junior replying that he had not. Cody asks if he wants to fly it first with Junior tells him it is his toy and he wants to fly it first but he lets him fly it anyway. then when Cody notices the ceiling fan, he told Junior that they have to turn off the ceiling fan before it's going to crash but Junior told Cody to fly it anyway, saying that the ceiling fan was fine. Cody flies the helicopter so high it touches the ceiling fan and breaks. Junior becomes very angry at Cody for breaking his new toy and blames him for flying it into the fan. Although Cody tells him it was an accident, Junior does not care and continues blaming Cody. Cody decides that he and Junior are not friends anymore and leaves and Junior threatens Joseph to not take on Cody's side or he will not be friends with Joseph too, A helpless Joseph agrees and leaves. Junior then decides to call the cops on Cody and tell him he broke his new toy. Brooklyn Guy does not care and leaves to eat Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.
We then cut to the school with Junior and Cody continuing to argue. Jackie Chu comes in and announces a school project. Junior and Cody throw paper balls at each other and Junior gets angrier and flips Cody's desk. Jackie Chu gets ticked off and forces Junior and Cody to be partners for the project, but then is forced to change his mind after hearing more arguing from the two.
As we cut back to the house, Junior and Cody argue even more and Junior moves next to Joseph so he cannot sit next to Cody. They decide to ask Chef Pee Pee for Happy Meals first except for Cody. Junior gives Cody cat food while Cody tells him that the helicopter destruction was an accident, but Junior does not care and forces Cody to eat the food. Cody proposes foam balls as the planets, but Junior disagrees and uses M&Ms instead. Cody disagrees and uses foam balls. Junior and Joseph finish their project with balls as planets, an American football for Saturn with Tom Brady rings hidden behind, and an M&M for Pluto. Cody tells him that Pluto is not a planet but Junior still doesn't care and tells Cody to go finish his project, Cody shows them his project, which is revealed to be a high-quality solar system project. Junior dislikes it but Joseph likes it and throws away Junior's project. This causes Junior to smash Cody's project with a mallet. The next day Joseph and Cody find the destroyed project and Cody gets angry at Junior for destroying his project.
We head back to the school where Jackie Chu gives Cody and Junior an F for not having a project.
Then we head back to the house with Cody and his mom. Junior makes another Cody's mom joke, only for her to shut him up before she "shuts it for him." Bowser enters the game room and Cody's mom tells him that Junior and Cody have been fighting. Junior shows Bowser the destroyed helicopter and Bowser freaks out. Junior forces Cody to apologize until Judy tells him that he needs to swallow his pride. Junior and Cody apologize and become friends again. Bowser leaves and the episode ends with Judy giving Cody a kiss on the cheek, disgusting him.
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Chef Pee Pee
- Tom Brady (cameo)
- Bully Bill (no speaking role)
- "... Along with my 15 goldfish!" is a reference to The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm.
- This is Brooklyn Guy's 21st appearance in a row. Although he is seen as a minor character.
- This is also Jeffy's third appearance in a row, however, like Brooklyn T. Guy, he is also a minor.
- This is the first time Judy gets mad at Junior for calling her a pig. This is also one of the few times where Judy appears without Tyrone, and where Jeffy appears without Mario.
- This is one of the few times Joseph sides with Cody.
- This Video won The Worst SML Video of 2019 in The 2020 SML Awards
- Junior and Cody had the most speaking roles than any other character in this video.
- Despite the title, the video mostly revolves around Junior and Cody's argument.
- The things Junior and Joseph used as the planets for their project were an apple (Mars), M&M (Pluto), pokéball (Jupiter), spiky ball (Neptune), basketball (Sun), tennis ball (Earth), football with Super Bowl rings behind it (Saturn), a rock (Uranus), and a baseball (Venus).
- The video is controversial because of the argument between Junior and Cody.
- This episode was uploaded 3 years after "The Koopalings! Part 2".
- Judy says that Cody never failed but in "The Test!" and in "The Science Fair!", he fails. It's also presumed he failed in The Baby Project!
- It’s possible that she may have forgotten or try to cheer up Cody from getting him upset.
- Brooklyn T. Guy believes Junior when he says Cody is two, however, he confirms that Cody was eight in "Joseph Moves In!". However, Junior never referred to Cody by name.
- Bowser claims that Junior is a failure at life. However, Junior got a C on his project in The Science Fair!, an A on the final exam for killing the fly in Bowser Junior's Summer School 7, an A in The Baby Project! and an A+ in Bowser Junior's Lucky Penny!.
- It is possible that this is a overlook from Logan.