- Not to be confused with The Ring.
"The Rings!" is the 374th episode of SML Movies.
Black Yoshi dun goofed again
Black Yoshi is playing COD and he doesn't have money to get KFC, so he asks Mario for some money, Mario takes him to KFC, he asks Black Yoshi what he wants because nobody can understand him, a homeless guy jumps in saying he needs money for beer, Mario refuses at first, but then gives him money, Black Yoshi gets out of the car, and he pretends to be homeless asking for money for KFC and Call of Duty map packs, Mario refuses and leaves Black Yoshi alone with Hansel and drives back home.
Tom Brady is at the door, and Goodman and him come in saying Mario needs to protect Tom Brady's rings. If he doesn't, he's gonna make Mario's balls into applesauce as he chops up the apples with a knife. Mario then heads to the couch, someone's at the door, it's Officer Brooklyn Guy with Hansel and Black Yoshi, Brooklyn Guy leaves them in Mario's house.
Mario then tells Black Yoshi and Hansel that he's protecting Tom Brady's rings. Black Yoshi and Hansel decide to steal the rings and sell them for money. Mario goes to the sink, cleaning the rings until Black Yoshi interrupts and Hansel knocks Mario out with a hammer. Mario wakes up and asks how Black Yoshi and Hansel got so much money. Black Yoshi doesn't want to say, but Hansel admits to selling the rings.
Mario goes to Loan Dolphin and the only deal he could make is that Mario gives him his house, so he does this and gets the rings. Goodman knocks on Loan Dolphin's door, thinking it's still Mario's, the Loan Dolphin says Mario and Black Yoshi are in a box, Goodman takes the rings and asks Mario why he sold his house, Mario explains and makes a deal, if he has 1,000% interest on house payment, he gets his house back. Later in the house, Mario thanks Goodman for getting his house back and Goodman says it feels so good that he will be there every month for his house payment and if Mario doesn't pay it, he will turn his balls into applesauce as he smashes an apple with a sledghammer and the video ends.
- This video was a fan-idea by Tyler Jacobs and is overall the first fan-Idea (excluding comment ideas)
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 11th appearance in a row.
- The drone from "The Drone!" appears as one of the items in the Loan Dolphin's pawn shop.
- It is revealed that the Loan Dolphin utterly hates Tom Brady because he's a Miami Dolphins fan (unsurprisingly), and the New England Patriots always beat them.
- Black Yoshi mispronouncing the word "explanation" as "expialidocious" is a reference to Mary Poppins.
- This is the second time Mario appears without Jeffy in 2018.
- Both of these occurrences are in Black Yoshi videos.
- Black Yoshi's gold chain was given to him by his great-grandmother, Harriet Tubsmith.
- 'Harriet Tubsmith' is a reference to the African-American abolitionist and political activist Harriet Tubman.
- The Nintendo 3DS from "Jeffy's YouTube Channel!" appears as one of the items in the Loan Dolphins' pawn shop.
- This video was released in 2018, and Mario said that the next Olympics would be held in 2020. This is now incorrect due to the 2020 olympics being delayed for 2021 due to COVID-19.
- This episode was uploaded 1 year after "The Dead Body!", 4 years after "Luigi's Mansion Episode 4", 5 years after "Bowser Junior's Macaroni", and 7 years after "Black Yoshi's Speakers".
- Black Yoshi said that his gold chain was given to him by his great-grandmother Harriet Tubsmith but in Black Yoshi's Money Problem! he said that he bought it.
- Goodman seems to not know who the Loan Dolphin is, despite the two interacting in The Bet!.
- In Jeffy's Wifi Problem!, Black Yoshi cannot write too good, but in this video, he can.
- Mario tells the Loan Dolphin "and then my friend knocked me out" but it was really Hansel who knocked Mario out.