"The Restraining Order!" is the 430th episode of SML Movies.
The Chef gets a restraining order against everyone on the planet!
The video starts off with Chef Pee Pee making some soup, then Bowser calls for him. Bowser demands Chef Pee Pee to make a pizza "RIGHT NOW!!", Chef Pee Pee says "What am I supposed to do with this soup then?". Bowser then pours the soup down the toilet. He then starts punching Chef Pee Pee until he makes his pizza.
It then cuts to Bowser Junior, Joseph and Cody once again bored. They then think of biting Chef Pee Pee. And off they went. It cuts back to Chef Pee Pee with the pizza, he throws it in the oven. Chef Pee Pee starts taking his shirt off to give his body fresh air. The 3 kids show up and start biting Chef Pee Pee.
He then calls a police officer (Brooklyn T. Guy) and he tells him he needs a restraining order against everybody. He then gives him the restraining order and Chef Pee Pee signs it. Brooklyn T. Guy then backs up 10 feet away, meaning that the restraining order has officially started.
When Chef Pee Pee goes back to the kitchen, he realized that he forgotten about the pizza and it's burned. He then orders a pepperoni pizza. The 3 kids show up again and Junior says, "Hey Chef Pee Pee, can we pick your nose?" Chef Pee Pee shouts "NO!!" and shows the restraining order to them. They all back up. The doorbell rings, meaning that the pizza is here.
Chef Pee Pee comes to the door, and it's Brooklyn T. Guy again, he backs up again. When he realizes he has to pay, he crumbles the money to a ball and throws it. Brooklyn says "That was a terrible throw." and grabs the money. He then throws the pizza. After he leaves, Chef Pee Pee picks up the pieces of the pizza and says "AHH! STUPID PIZZA MAN! ACT LIKE HE COULDN'T BRING ME THE STUPID PIZZA! UGH, MAKING MY JOB WAY MORE DIFFICULT THEN IT HAS TO BE! AHHH!!".
He calls Bowser and he shows him the restraining order. Bowser gets mad and takes his pizza (DAMN YOU LAW!!). It cuts to the 3 kids, and Junior thinks he can mess with him without getting near him. He then throws some spitballs at Chef Pee Pee. Chef Pee Pee relaxes on the white couch until he hears a doorbell.
It's the package man (Brooklyn T. Guy) and he backs up once again. Chef Pee Pee has a piece of paper with his name on it, and he throws it. Brooklyn again says "That was a terrible throw." and he throws the package and reveals to be some plates. A plate smashing sound is heard. Chef Pee Pee gets back on the white couch and eats some Jolly Ranchers.
He eats 3 Jolly Ranchers at once, and then he chokes. The 3 kids hear the choking and they come in and see Chef Pee Pee choking. Junior calls the ambulance (Brooklyn T. Guy), the ambulance sees him and backs up once again, he hits Chef Pee Pee multiple times with a broom, but doesn't work. He gets an alien from Mars and hits Chef Pee Pee 3 times before getting the Jolly Ranchers out his mouth. Brooklyn (dressed as a police officer) arrests the alien because the restraining order said "Nobody on the planet earth is to get within 10 feet of Chef Pee Pee." not "from the planet earth.".
Chef Pee Pee calls the cops, and the cop (Brooklyn) backs up, once again. Chef Pee Pee says to the cops that he doesn't need the restraining order anymore. Chef Pee Pee crumbles the restraining order to a ball and throws it. Brooklyn then tears up the restraining order and gets close again. He then bites Chef Pee Pee's eyeballs as the video ends.
- On the episode thumbnail, Chef Pee Pee's bubble says "HAHA!". But on the BEHIND THE SCENES thumbnail, it says "Stupid Brat!".
- It was likely put that way because YouTube may take advantage of the word "brat" or "stupid" and both those words are counted as offensive words for YouTube and that SML wanted to stay in a real family-friendly way.
- Brooklyn T. Guy makes a reference to the movie Mars Needs Moms.
- Chef Pee Pee didn't have to put a restraining order on everybody, just the people he hates and those who annoy him
- This marks the first appearance of The Alien's Wife since "Turkey Tyranny!". This is also the first time she appears without her husband or Rosalina.
- Despite being uploaded on St. Patrick's Day, the video is not a St. Patrick's Day special.
- This video was also uploaded one year after Jeffy Gets Expelled! which was a St. Patrick's Day special.
- At 5:56, Pablo's face can be seen for a short amount of time.
- The Alien's Wife is mis-gendered as male. However, it could be a completely different alien, especially considering that it doesn't put its feet in its mouth in this video.
- Chef Pee Pee didn’t have to place a restraining order against everyone on Earth, he could have easily placed one against those who constantly pester him, like Junior, or Bowser.
- When Chef Pee Pee is eating Jolly Ranchers, he says he loves having three of them in his mouth at once. Three empty wrappers can be seen on the couch, but only two Jolly Ranchers can be seen in Chef Pee Pee's mouth.
- In the description of the video Logan puts Chef Pee Pee as “The Chef”