| Please note the following:
"The Redo Button!" is the 526th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior has a redo button!
The episode starts off with Jackie Chu talking to the class about recycling and the things they could do with an empty bottle. After he got done talking about the things they could do with the bottle, he introduces Harry, an exchange student from London. Harry is finally introduced and takes Cody's place while Jackie Chu announces that they all have a big test. Bowser Junior and Joseph also decide to get help from Harry and tells him to join the two at Bowser Junior’s house. Afterwards, Bowser Junior, Joseph and Harry are at the house and think of a redo button to which Harry makes it and introduces the concept of the button.
Junior finding it awesome, tries it on Chef Pee Pee and decides to mess up the kitchen (by catapulting the pan of green beans to the ground, hitting him with a cheese grater, pouring minute maid all over and on green beans, pouring mustard and breaking a glass cup similar in Gravity!) to the point where Chef Pee Pee gets annoyed. Junior returns to Joseph and Harry and the two get ready for school tomorrow.
When the test came, Junior constantly pressed the redo button until he was able to pass the test. Back at home, Junior then goes to Bowser and destroys his TV before he gets to watch Charleyyy and Friends, but before Junior can reset time, Bowser breaks the button. He runs to Harry and Joseph telling them what just happened and then Bowser comes in and took Junior to watch him destroy all his toys offscreen. The video ends with Harry saying "Poppycock".
- Jackie Chu
- Bowser Junior
- Cody (via FaceTime)
- Harry (debut)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Cameel Habib Habab
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- Dee Dee (mentioned)
- Dexter (impersonated by Harry)
- This is the Season 4 premiere of the SML School Series.
- This video uses "camels" as a replacement for "n-word" and "fug" as a replacement for "f-word".
- The plot of this episode is similar to the Fairly Odd-Parents episode "Deja Vu".
- This is the second time Bowser Junior broke Bowser's TV, the first being in "Bowser Junior's 9th Birthday!".
- At the 3:30 mark, Junior says that Cody is taking a break from hanging out with them is a reference in real life where Pablo is going on hiatus from SML due to the COVID-19 and the Quarantine.
- At the end of the video, Bowser threatens to break Junior‘s toys off-screen. This was because due to YouTube taking advantage of Vandalism (A crime that shows breaking anything).
- This marks the debut of Harry, a puppet confirmed to replace Cody until Pablo returns to filming. However, he will still make FaceTime scenes with Cody and Brooklyn T. Guy.
- Bowser Junior had abused Chef Pee Pee with the button five times.
- In recent episodes that take place in the classroom, new characters have been taking over Toad's seat, it is unknown if he will still attend to Y U DUMB? Elementary School.
- It is most likely that Toad has dropped out to pursue his music business or is absent from class.
- Harry saying, "Dee Dee, what are you doing in my laboratory?!" is a reference to the popular 1990's Cartoon Network series, Dexter's Laboratory. Additionally, Heidi saying "Ooh, what does this button do?!" is a reference to a line Dee Dee from said show often says upon seeing a button.
- Harry's character is a nod to Harry Potter (revealed in the first BTS), both being British/English, wearing huge glasses and having high intelligence. The choice of a lanky-bodied puppet for a British stereotype, as well as his intelligence and inventor skills, are a likely nod to Ferb Fletcher from Phineas and Ferb. Speaking of which, the redo button concept is a reference to Dr. Doofenshmirtz' invention (which Candace is invested in), the Do-Over-Inator, from the episode “Last Day of Summer“.
- This is Chef Pee Pee's 5th appearance in a row.
- It is revealed in this episode that Cameel Habib Habab is the father of Heidi.
- Harry quotes Black Yoshi's pronunciation of "quarantine" as "corn and tea", as well as Craig's "popp-ycock" line as his alter-ego, Nanny Nesbitt.
- This is the 2nd SML Movie in 2020 to have the names of Atso and Toadette on the board (despite both characters being retired), the first being “Jeffy Goes to Disney World!”.
- Atso was killed off in “Shrek's Coma!”.
- When the kids were about to leave for school, Harry said “PP” which Jeffy says in about every video he is in.
- This episode is similar to "The Remote!" because it involves Bowser Junior being able to rewind time.
- Karma: Junior has the redo button along with all his toys later broken as a comeuppance for all the property he has destroyed.
- When Junior breaks his dad's TV, Lance and Lovell can be seen in the reflection of the TV for a couple seconds.
- Technically in Harry and Joseph's perspectives, there wouldn't have been attempts since time resumed after Junior got confirmation of Elizabeth being his girlfriend which means the previous attempts’ memory would have been erased due to the reset. The same goes for the scenarios with Chef Pee Pee and Jackie Chu.
- When Cody said “Ew” to Joseph's water bottle, he looked at it like he was in person. In reality, he can’t look at the bottle because he was on a camera. It could be possible that he envisioned what it looked like.