"The Quiet Game!" is the 266th episode of SML Movies, and the first SML video of 2017.
Jeffy has to be quiet.
The video starts with Jeffy being loud. Then Mario tells Jeffy to be quiet, then he hits Jeffy with the horn Jeffy was playing. Mario challenges Jeffy to be quiet for a day, and he will give him $10, later he says he'll give Jeffy $1,000 he is quiet for a week.
Jeffy actually becomes quiet and remains quiet. Mario calls Rosalina, gives her ideas about what to do, and then... Goodman from Nintendo calls Mario about a new video game idea for a new console (Nintendo Switch). He asks Mario to pose for the game, and Mario agrees and says he will be there in 5 Minutes. Mario can't find his hat and blames Jeffy. Mario gives Jeffy a free speaking pass and reveals that he wouldn't pay Jeffy in the 1st place. Jeffy F-bombs Mario, and Jeffy won't give Mario's hat until Mario pays the $1,000.
Jeffy gives Mario a fake paper hat instead which has a D for Daddy on it. Mario just goes to pose for the cover because Rosalina needed him to with the paper hat on, thinking he's going to get fired. When he comes back, he finds that Rosalina has the hat. She says it was on the ground after it fell off Mario's head when he was hitting Jeffy with his recorder at the beginning of the video. Mario says Nintendo accepted the paper hat. Mario shows them a sample of the cover art. The game was called 'Super Mario: Smell my Finger!'. Mario says some kid went in with $1,000 and gave them the idea, then thinking it was Jeffy. He turns to Jeffy and Jeffy says it was him. He says to Mario that on the last level he has to stick his finger in his butt and make someone smell it. When Mario plays the game, Jeffy tells him to make someone smell his finger by pressing the Smell button. The video ends with Mario saying he stuck his finger up his butt in the game.
- This is the first SML video and Movie of 2017, and the first to most likely start the new upload schedule of three videos a week: two SML Movies and one SML Short.
- Jeffy's "sane side" once again makes an appearance because Jeffy actually knew he would get $1,000 if he stayed quiet, and he even paid attention and complained to Mario (whom he knew he meant it), but he proved that he was still retarded when he gave Mario a paper hat.
- Logan most likely broke his promise for no more "Mario Torture/Bad Jeffy" videos. He said this was going to be a better year. This most likely will be the first and only Jeffy Torture Mario video this year, and the last one ever.
- "Jeffy's Parents!" was announced to be uploaded on January 24. The video marked the first anniversary of Jeffy's debut.
- Jeffy's profanity rant is back, but many words are switched.
- Nintendo's/Original Mario can be seen on the cover and the game, however, the Mario picture from Super Mario Run was edited and animated.
- This is also the 6th video where Jeffy's thumbnail pose different than the other videos that feature Jeffy, mainly for what event is involved around Jeffy, the first is "Jeffy Sleepwalks!", the second is "Happy Halloween!", the third is "Jeffy's Flu Shot!", and the fourth is "Smart Jeffy", and the fifth being "Jeffy Loses His Teeth!".
- All cussing in this video is uncensored.
- This video starts of Goodman to become the main antagonists of the SuperMarioLogan series since Bowser’s retirement.
- During the recorder scene, Lance (voice of Jeffy) is actually playing a second recorder behind the scenes.
- This is the first SML video to use the new Jeffy pose in the thumbnail.
- Jeffy was wearing a helmet, so when Mario hit him with the recorder, there wouldn't have been an impact, but when Mario hit him, Jeffy cried anyway. However, this was probably due to the recorder also hitting Jeffy's face.
- When Mario takes the recorder out of Jeffy's mouth, the noise is still heard.
- When Mario is talking to Rosalina he says Jeffy has been quiet for 15 minutes, but a few minutes later Jeffy says he has been quiet for only 5.
- At 9:50 when Jeffy says "This is your hat, Daddy," his mouth doesn't move when he says the last two words.