Bowser gets Mario to go to the casino with him and Chef Pee Pee. Bowser and Mario let Junior and Jeffy, respectively, know that they will be home alone for the weekend and that there is food in the pantry. Junior wants to spend the weekend with Jeffy, but he goes to find hoes at Walmart.
Junior calls Joseph, but Junior leaves a voicemail for Joseph due to him not picking up. Junior calls Cody who is spending time with his mom, Judy, but comes over immediately after hearing the words, "Smash Bros." thinking about them in a sexual context. However, Junior is talking about Smash Bros Ultimate, and they decide to grab something to eat from the pantry.
They get barricaded by a broom, but Junior and Cody are safe. However, it was a daydream, and Junior and Cody are locked inside the pantry. There is little to no food, most of the food being inedible or unable to open. Junior makes a cup telephone but it doesn't work at all, with Junior and Cody being at both ends.
Later, the duo part ways, splitting the pantry in half. However, Joseph is at the front door of the house and Junior and Cody are unable to answer him. They make forts and then they both fall asleep. Junior wakes up and finds a Fruit By The Foot in the oatmeal box. Cody notices it and they fight over the snack until Jeffy gets home and has him open the door. They are then watching the news when Goodman says that Bowser jumped off a bridge after gambling his entire life savings. Then Junior tells Cody that he wonders what will his dad will get home as the video ends.
- This is the first video to be uploaded in 2019.
- This is one of the very few times that Jeffy appears in a video where he is not in the thumbnail to ensure extra views.
- This is also one of those videos that Jeffy appears as either a supporting character or a minor character rather than a main character.
- This is the 10th time we see Jeffy without him being in the thumbnail.
- Brooklyn T. Guy does not appear in this video, breaking his 14-video streak.
- This video breaks the fourth wall because of Cody daydreaming the SML Question.
- This is the first time since "The Movie Date!" where Goodman appears. Additionally, he appears to be wearing a gray shirt and blue tie instead of his "elephant asshole" suit.
- It was confirmed by Logan in SML Reacts that this video would be a "Home Alone" series video, though not having Home Alone in the title
- This is the first video where Jeffy says his catchphrase "I don't have to" in an Australian accent. However, he says it in a less strong accent than later videos.
- Junior, Cody and Jeffy are stated to be home alone, but Shrek, Black Yoshi and Woody also live in the same house. However, it could be that the aforementioned characters were also not in the house, or Junior and Cody forgot about them.
- It is unknown why Mario did not talk Bowser out of suicide even when he clearly told him at the beginning of the episode. It's possible Bowser killed Mario and Chef Pee Pee before jumping off the bridge, but if that were the case then Goodman probably forgot to announce it.
- At 4:25, Cody can be seen on his iPhone.
- Jeffy should know what a pantry is, since in Jeffy's Cat Piano Problem!, when he asks Rosalina where his cat piano is, he knows exactly what the pantry is and where it's located in the house.