"The Mystery Safe!" is the 293rd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior finds a mystery safe in his backyard!
A Russian Spy steals a safe from a plane but Brooklyn Guy comes and tells him to drop it, but he throws it off the plane, and it falls into the New House's garden while Junior is kicking a ball around. Junior is shocked by the fallen safe so he takes it inside and calls Cody and Joseph over to check it out. He tells them that he found the safe in his backyard. Off topic, Junior notices that Cody isn't wearing glasses while Cody says he's wearing contacts and explains why. Joseph suspects that there's spy stuff inside the 'safe thing' but he can't open the lock to see what's inside.
Junior and Joseph tell Cody to hack into the safe because he's a nerd. Cody explains how he's not intelligent to hack. They attempt to guess the combination. Junior tries "1234" and it actually works. He finds a pair of glasses inside the safe and tells Cody to put them on since he "forgot" them.
He tries them on only to realize that they're x-ray glasses. Cody gets turned on since they can see through clothing and then he tries it on Ken and Chef Pee Pee. Junior looks through the safe and finds a pen that acts like a gun. Cody realizes that the safe is potentially full of spy stuff (much like Joseph thought)
Joseph looks through and finds $20,000 inside and Cody looks through the safe and only to his surprise, finds a document. However, this document has nuclear launch codes listed. Cody says it's a Nuclear Football and exclaims how it's part of the government. Junior wants to launch one at the North Pole to get revenge on Santa for not giving him the present he wanted. Cody denies it but Junior says he wants to do it.
Cody rolls with it and the North Pole gets nuked. Afterwards, Goodman talks about the stupidity of this disaster on the News. Cody gets upset at Junior for nuking the North Pole. Junior wants to nuke the news and Cody for calling him stupid.
The doorbell rings and Joseph goes to answer it. At the door, the Russian spy from earlier knocks him out with his gun and enters the house. The spy tells Junior to hand over the launch codes. Cody distracts him by talking about the size of his . Junior shoots the spy with the pen gun.
The doorbell rings again and Brooklyn Guy shows up to tell Junior that he's looking for the Russian Spy, Junior tells him that he killed him. Brooklyn Guy comes in and finds the corpse of the spy. Junior tells him that he shot him. Brooklyn Guy tells Junior and Cody that they're heroes. To end off, Cody marks on how tiny Brooklyn Guy's with him responding confused.
- Bowser Junior
- Vladimir Smirnov (debut)
- Chef Pee Pee (cameo)
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Goodman (cameo)
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Santa Claus (mentioned)
- Bully Bill (indirectly Mentioned)
- This SML Question is the first SML Question to have a Would You Rather Question.
- When Bowser Junior said that he wanted to nuke a bully that stole his lunch money, he was probably referring to Bully Bill.
- This is the first video where Cody wears contacts instead of his regular glasses.
- This is the second time Bowser Junior is wearing glasses. The first was Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!.
- The scene where the safe falls out of the plane and into Junior's backyard was made using the all-new 3D Google Earth.
- The glasses that were in the Safe was probably to look through things. However, Cody thinks its glasses for gay people like him.
- This is the first appearance of the Russian Spy.
- This video got age restricted because they said the PP word.
- As of August 22nd, 2019, this video has been deleted by YouTube for violating its Terms of Service. According to Logan, it was because the word "penis" was used.
- Bowser Jr. should already know what contacts are because he wore them in Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!
- This is likely due to the fact that the series runs on bad continuity.
- Brooklyn Guy had a big chance to kill the spy at the start but didn't.
- In the thumbnail, Cody has his real glasses on, despite not wearing them in this video.
- In Bowser Junior Needs Glasses!, Cody stated that contacts don't fit his eyes, yet in this video, he was wearing contacts.
- Brooklyn Guy is seen as a police officer, even though he got fired in Pinch! Pinch! Pinch!.
- Even though the glasses can be seen through clothing, it should not be able to work with Junior due to already being naked, and the only thing Junior wears is his bandana/bib.