"The Lamp!" is the 444th episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior and his friends find a treasure map that leads to a magic lamp!
One afternoon, Chef Pee Pee prepares Junior, Joseph and Cody a bowl of All-Bran for dinner. Junior says that they want Cookie Crisp but Chef Pee Pee denies this explaining to him that his father told him that Cookie Crisp is bad for his health and that it could cause him to get diabetes. Obviously since All-Bran is disgusting to them, Cody gets a box of Cookie Crisp, and the three friends pour themselves a bowl each of Cookie Crisp.
In the box, they find a withered treasure map that Cody says tells of a magic lamp that will grant it's master(s) only three wishes (Or one each in this case), and that "The words disappear when you put the map on the table". Using Google Maps to guide their way, they eventually make their way to an abandoned building on the far side of town.
Inside, Cody says he isn't going in to where the lamp is located, as he is afraid of the dark. Junior and Joseph find the lamp and several other shiny artifacts, which would kill them upon touching them. However, one of the artifacts was a Politoed EX card, which Junior wouldn't dare leave behind, as it is his dream card. In a fit of greed, he snatches the card up and runs out of the building as it explodes.
Back home, Junior rubs the lamp and summons Brooklyn T. Genie, (Brooklyn T. Guy as a genie) a worn-out genie who has quite literately been rubbed the wrong way. Upon being let out, he has a lengthy argument with Junior about wishing for more wishes, wishing to wish for more wishes, and other requests of a similar caliber. For Joseph wishes to be stupid rich, which proved to be quite prophetic as Joseph quite literately became a millionaire without a brain. Cody then wishes for the whole world to be as gay as himself, including Brooklyn T. Genie, who grants the wish. Junior then wishes for all the food in the world to be Cookie Crisps in order to annoy Chef Pee Pee, but this turns out to be a big mistake as everyone around the world is getting diabetes and dying. Junior orders pizza, looks in his fridge, Chef Pee Pee gives him a happy meal, and Junior even wants to eat some All-Bran instead of Cookie Crisp, but everything is just Cookie Crisp.
Junior and Cody then discover the seven legendary Dragon Balls hidden in the All-Bran box, that when put together, can summon the eternal dragon Shenron, who will then grant it's summoner one wish. After summoning Shenron, Junior then wishes for everything to be normal (To which Cody argues that the world should stay gay). Then, everything goes back to normal by reverting the wishes, and the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Shenron, The Eternal Dragon
- Bowser (mentioned)
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- Tito Jimenez (News announcer)
- This is the first SML video of June 2019.
- This video was made in honor of the new Live-action remake of Disney's Aladdin.
- Cody's wish of everyone in the world to be homosexual was previously brought up in The Golden Egg!.
- This is the second video that focuses on a genie in a bottle, first being Bowser Junior's Three Wishes.
- The scene where the gang arrived in the tunnels was filmed in Fort Pickens, Pensacola, Florida.
- This is the same place that Logan was planning on using for the SML Movie.
- This video reveals that Bowser is much more caring and protective than he seems because he does not want Junior to eat Cookie Crisp as he can get diabeties.