|Please note the following:
This is the LAST video in the apartment!
Last time on The Koopalings, Bowser Junior bought a box from Screwball and a hobo and found out it was a cloning box. Junior made clones and the clones want to stay. But will they? Find out now.
Bowser and Junior agree on a deal to keep the Koopalings in the house as long as they clean up the apartment, and he leaves with Chef Pee Pee to see a movie. Junior then gives tasks to the Koopalings to clean up the house. It doesn't go good, as Roy and Larry spray Raid on an empty spot believing they are "killing bugs," and Iggy and Lemmy are doing nothing to clean up the mess made from the cloning machine. But what changes everything is when Wendy shows Junior a plate with a spot on it, and Junior remarks that she missed a spot. As retribution, Wendy snaps and starts smashing the dishes, which leads to Lemmy, Morton, and Ludwig causing a big mess in the apartment, with Ludwig tricking Junior into moving a lamp out of a small glass table so Morton could smash it, and Lemmy coming across Junior's Clown Car and shattering the bigger glass table with it.
Finally, Wendy appears and "cuts" the couch with a chainsaw, which she uses to cut the couch in half. Junior completely loses it and hosts an emergency meeting on the shattered glass table while downright scolding the Koopalings, just as Bowser and Chef Pee Pee come home and are immediately shocked, very angry, and panicked upon taking a look at the big mess. Bowser ends up sending the Koopalings to North Korea while a sad Junior complains and Bowser in a heap of frustration tells him to go to his room and tapes the box. Chef Pee Pee is completely speechless from shock and Junior in huge despair questions to him that why Bowser is angry, but already frustrated with what happened earlier he shouts at him once more telling him to go to his room and Junior sadly agrees. Mario, Rosalina, and Jeffy come home and see the mess, and Mario immediately comes to the fact that they were robbed, just as Goodman comes and asks them about the noise, and the couch being cut in half with a chainsaw while going into a swearing fit in the process. When Goodman takes a good look at the destroyed couch and chainsaw, he evicts Mario and Bowser from the apartment as f**k and furiously yells at them to leave. Then a confused Mario asks "Where are we gonna live now?" It shows a "To be continued" sign, ending the episode on a cliffhanger. As Logan says it's the last video in the apartment and shows flashbacks and ends the video.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Hansel (mentioned)
- Screwball (mentioned)
- The Koopalings
- Black Yoshi (stock footage)
- Rosalina (cameo and stock footage)
- Jeffy (non-speaking cameo and stock footage)
- Brooklyn T. Guy (stock footage)
- Joseph (stock footage)
- Cody (stock footage)
- The Cat In The Hat (stock footage)
- Margaret (stock footage)
- Shrek (stock footage)
- Thomas (as a toy in the stock footage)
- Ken (stock footage)
- Charleyyy (stock footage)
- This marks the third time the glass table shatters, however this time Lemmy is the one breaking it instead of Junior.
- Despite being claimed to be the last video filmed in the apartment, "Jeffy's Parents!" featured a newly filmed scene that even though it was a flashback, the SML crew returned to film there. Part of "The Baby Project!" was filmed at the apartment and in "Black Yoshi's Mistake!", Brooklyn Guy's house is the apartment.
- This is officially the last video filmed in the apartment. This also started a whole new life for the whole SuperMarioLogan crew.
- Also, for this, it was uploaded on the exact 1.5 year anniversary of "Bowser's House Fire!", which served as both the final video for the original house and the very first video to be set in the apartment, as a new home. It also means that the amount of time in the apartment was exactly, to the day, one year and a half. It's unknown if this was intentional, or a coincidence, but it is definitely a fact worth knowing.
- It is unknown how Bowser could have mailed the Koopalings to North Korea as it is illegal for North Koreans to get outside contact, which includes foreign postal services.
- It is also possible he sent them as a package in Air Koryo, a North Korean airline which operates in the United States and has flights that end on the only North Korean airport, located in Pyongyang.
- Less than two hours after the video was uploaded, Logan edited the thumbnail, adding a red "Move Out Video" subtitle to the top-right corner of the thumbnail.
- This means that the thumbnail can either be read as "The Koopalings! Part 2" or "The Move Out Video" as "The" is juxtaposed next to the two titles.
- When Goodman goes into a swearing fit, the F-word is completely uncensored numerous times, eleven in total. This is the third time that this has happened, the first time being "Bowser Junior's Painting!" and the second time being "Bowser Junior's Credit Card!".
- This is Shrek's first overall appearance since "Jeffy's Mistake!", despite only appearing in stock footage.
- The following videos that were filmed in SuperMarioLogan's old apartment were featured in the apartment videos montage stock footage flashback (in order):
- Bowser's House Fire!
- Mario The Babysitter!
- Bowser Junior's Credit Card!
- Mario The Babysitter! (again; twice)
- Chef Poo Poo's Kitchen Disaster!
- Shrek's Bath Problem!
- The Cat In The Hat
- Bowser Junior's Cookies!
- Cody The Magician!
- Bowser Junior's All Nighter!
- The Purge!
- Cody's Revenge!
- Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2
- Bowser Junior's Clown Car!
- Bowser Junior Goes To Military School! Part 2 (again)
- This video.
- Fans thought Logan told the neighbors that he's leaving, leading the neighbors to finally have peace and quiet.
- Goodman telling Mario and Bowser to "get the f**k out" is a reference to "Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4", when Goodman fires Chef Pee Pee and tells him to "get the f**k out".
- According to a livestream with SML Reviewer, the move out video was originally going to be titled "The Comet", where a comet hits the apartment. This was removed because Logan had a deadline to move out of his apartment, and couldn't make it in time, which resulted in the "moving out" portion of the plot being interwoven into this video instead.
- This is the first time where Goodman interacts with Bowser.
- This is the first video to feature Goodman's cruel and mean attitude that he has in the videos today.
- At 11:28, Lance can be seen packing his stuff.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.