The content in this page or section has been made non-canon to the main SuperMarioLogan universe.
"The Human Potion!" is the 475th episode of SML Movies.
Junior and his friends turn into humans??
At school, Jackie Chu is teaching about the human body. After talking about the different areas of the human body, he proceeds to put on a new pair of prescription glasses he got only to realize some of his students were turtles instead of humans. Jackie Chu questions why there are turtles in his classroom and proceeds to expel Junior, Joseph, and Cody.
Junior then goes to tell his dad, Bowser, that he got kicked out of school for not being human. Bowser seems quite happy as he ditched school around Junior's age. The doorbell rings and Bowser answer it only to realize it's Goodman wanting to tell Bowser that since he wasn't human, but rather a turtle like Junior, Cody, and Joseph, he couldn't own the house. Junior then tells Chef Pee Pee of what was happening which Chef Pee Pee himself seemed pleased knowing he didn't have to work for Bowser anymore.
Cody and his parents then went to Junior's house to have a parent-teacher conference with Jackie Chu, wanting Cody and the others to be accepted back into school. Jackie Chu refuses which leads Cody to make a potion that would turn himself, Junior, Joseph, and Bowser into humans. Junior drinks the potion first as a way to test it out. After that, Joseph drinks the potion and then Cody does.
In the next scene, Bowser is seen packing his suitcase while crying over losing his house. Junior comes in wanting Bowser to drink the potion as well. Although confused as to what happened to his son, Bowser proceeds to drink the potion which turns him into a human as well.
After that, the scene goes back to Chef Pee Pee where he is kissing the appliances he used to cook while saying "goodbye" to them. Junior comes in telling Chef Pee Pee that he and the others got turned into humans and that they could now stay. This causes Chef Pee Pee to become upset.
In the last scene, Jackie Chu starts off class talking about parts of the body of a turtle while mentioning how Junior and the others should know about it as they were once turtles. Junior makes a remark about how Jackie Chu's glasses should've been broken to avoid the whole problem. Cody agrees but there's no turning back for them now and the video ends.
- Bowser Junior (human form debut)
- Cody (human form debut)
- Joseph (human form debut)
- Jackie Chu
- Bowser (human form debut)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Jeffy (cameo)
- Bully Bill (background cameo)
- Judy's Great-Great-Great-Grandfather (mentioned)
- Mark Zuckerberg (mentioned)
- Kuzco (mentioned)
- Bill Cosby (mentioned)
- This is the first video of November 2019.
- It is one of the most disliked videos of 2019, as it prompted negative reactions from many fans, mainly due to the human puppets.
- This is the first video since Bowser Junior's New Room! to not have Brooklyn T. Guy, breaking the streak of him appearing in episodes back to back.
- In a Chilly vlog, Logan announced that the change in this video would be permanent. However, the video did not get a good reaction from fans (with the video currently at over 8,000 dislikes), so it's unknown currently if Logan will reverse this decision. However, it was announced in the Behind the Scenes video that this was just an experiment with the new puppets and Logan is going to alter.
- As stated in a recent Chilly vlog, the reason for this change was a new YouTube rule about using characters from family-friendly content for kid-friendly content, in which Logan would face possible termination or even jail time if his videos weren't family-friendly. If his videos were meant to be family-friendly by 2020, his videos would no longer have comments or notifications, he would only make a tenth of what he currently does on ad revenue, and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) could drag him to court for lying about his content being family-friendly.
- The advertisement for new SML merchandise at the end of "Jeffy's Commercial!" confirms that the puppets will be permanent, and that Mario will become a lawyer-friendly puppet by the end of 2019 unless Logan decides to move sites or end production.
- There has also been an announcement on a video made by Charmx, which shows that COPPA is considering having YouTubers choose their age-directed audience, meaning that that if it happens, Mario, Junior, Joseph, Cody, and Bowser may be able to return to their original looks.
- In Joseph's Pet! Junior, Cody and Joseph returned to their old looks meaning Logan is presumably altering.
- It was announced on December 11th that YouTube has been saved from COPPA meaning the copyrighted characters will be able to keep their original looks and Logan can revert back to plushes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5O5GeVjm4.
- Goodman's role resemble more of the personality that he had in earlier videos. Especially when he was a lot less aggressive and made fewer suggestive puns. It's likely he was calmer with Bowser because he knows what Bowser is capable of, yet he bullies Mario because the latter is too submissive to stand up to him.
- Zeke was disappointed in Logan's decision on turning the characters into puppets as revealed in a Dabhdude live stream when Dabhdude called him over on his opinions on the puppets.
- This video marks the latest appearance of Bowser, Bowser Junior, Joseph and Cody as Koopas as Logan has stated the puppets are permanent for now but has left a poll on SBL on whether he should go back to plushes until Joseph's Pet!.
- This episode marked the debut of the Human Puppets.
- This episode was uploaded 4 years after Bowser Junior Needs Glasses! and 3 Years after Jeffy's Flu Shot!.
- At one point in the video, after Cody states he is unsure if he counts as a turtle, Junior reveals and confirms that he, like other Magikoopas, does indeed count. This fact had already been hinted in a video prior to this one.
- This is the third time Goodman interacts with Bowser. The first being in The Koopalings! Part 2 and the second being in The Bet!.