"The Fortune Cookies!" is the 368th episode of SML Movies.
The episode begins like most Junior episodes do, Junior, Joseph, & Cody sitting on the couch in the game room and Junior saying; "So guys, what do you wanna do today?" Cody says he wants to eat a hot dog in a sexy way. All 3 of them are hungry, and Junior goes to ask Chef Pee Pee if he can cook something for the 3 of them.
In the kitchen, a blindfolded Chef Pee Pee throws an egg at the wall (based on the big mess in the kitchen, this isn't probably the first time he had done this). Junior comes onscreen and asks Chef Pee Pee why he's blindfolded and what he's cooking. Chef Pee pee says it's "breakfast for dinner" and he's blindfolded because it's "too easy". He throws another egg at the wall and tells Junior to get ready for dinner.
Back in the game room, Junior sits back down on the couch with Joseph & Cody and says that they're gonna have to order Chinese food or something because of Chef Pee Pee's cooking again. Cody questions why that's a problem because that what he's supposed to do but Junior says he's "cooking" again. Joseph and Cody instantly say no to that. Junior says he'll order Chinese Food and thinks it would be funny to speak in actual Chinese when ordering. But Cody says they don't even know how to speak Chinese so Junior goes to get his phone.
Once Junior calls an unnamed Chinese Restaurant, not surprisingly, the person who picks up is Jackie Chu. Every food begins with "Yum Yum" (which is probably racist in some way). They order 3 egg rolls, "chicken dog woof", 7 fortune cookies, and a couple hundred pieces of rice. After a 3-hour long phone call, Jackie Chu says he'll be there in one minute.
The doorbell rings and Junior goes to answer it, but Jackie Chu has only brought the fortune cookies. Junior asks if this is all the food, but all he says is "Cookie, Yum Yum!" He goes back up to the game room and knocks Joseph out with the bag of cookies.
Cody points out that they can't have fortune cookies for dinner, but Junior disagrees because he loves cookies. Cody says that fortune cookies taste terrible and the only people ever eat them is because their fortune is inside, which usually doesn't come true. Junior decides to open one and it reads:
"You will find great wealth today"
Junior is excited to find money, but Cody says just because something is in a fortune cookie, doesn't mean it'll always come true. Then, Cody bets $20 that if he can't find money that day. Junior sees Cody's $20 and wins the bet, proving that the fortune came true, and tells Cody to fork over another $20. Cody still doesn't believe the fortune cookies. Junior opens another cookie, and Cody hopes that he returns his money. The next fortune reads:
"You will be surprised with great luck"
This fortune comes true also, as Brooklyn T. Guy delivers a pizza to them for free (presumably Long John's) to them, and he slowly reveals that it was meant for the people across the street, but he hated those people he was meant to deliver it to, because the owner gave him a purple nurple in middle school and decided to deliver it there instead as a form of payback. Cody still doesn't believe the cookies. Junior decides to open another, which says:
"You will soon witness a miracle"
As Junior reads this, Cody chokes on his piece of pizza, and Junior saves his life by doing the Heimlich on him. Cody says it's a miracle, but still doesn't believe it, and opens a cookie himself to prove it. His cookie reads:
"You will find yourself in a sticky situation"
Cody likes the sound of that, but says that it's too bad it's not gonna happen, unless Junior's "down" with it. Suddenly, the doorbell rings again, and this time it's Cody's mom, Judy. Judy says to Junior that Cody had forgotten Ken back at his house. Junior asks why he's sticky but Judy doesn't know (It is possible she had sex with him, because of her standing there in silence for a second), and leaves quickly.
Junior brings Ken to Cody, who says that Ken is always sticky. Junior says that they're in a sticky situation, saying that the fortune came true again. Cody finally start to believe that the fortunes are real and they open the 5th cookie.
"Help I am being held prisoner in a Chinese cookie factory"
Cody asks if they should call someone. But Junior asks who are they gonna call, which Cody responds with "GHOSTBUSTERS!" (An obvious reference) Joseph finally wakes up and Junior tells him to open a cookie. It simply reads:
All 3 friends agree that it's not wrong and Joseph leaves shortly after. The episode ends with Junior opening the 7th and final cookie, which reads:
"You can do anything"
The video ends with Junior turning himself into a missile and shooting himself to Jupiter.
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Judy Nutkiss
- Frank (mentioned)
- When Bowser Junior asks who are we gonna call to Cody about the cookie, he says Ghostbusters, a reference to the Ghostbusters movies.
- This is the last video of March 2018.
- Contrary to common belief, fortune cookies are claimed to actually be from San Francisco, with a Japanese descent, not China.
- At 4:31, Junior can be seen hitting Joseph with the fortune cookie bag, possibly explaining his headache.
- This is the first time that Joseph left in the middle of the video because he wasn't scared.
- It is revealed that Cody is allergic to cats.
- The "trapped in a cookie factory" message is a reference to how slave workers sneak secret messages in products.
- It could also be a refference to "Wok Star", and episode of the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 5th Appearance in a Row
- Not Counting Jeffy's Music Video From Jeffy the Rapper, In The SuperLuigiLogan Account, This is the most viewed SML Movie.
- This is one of the few videos missing from SuperMarioLogan.it is currently unknown why it is not released on SuperMarioLogan.
- Despite Cody being Jewish, he still ate the pepperoni pizza that had pork on it.
- When Junior saw Cody's 20 dollars he said 40 dollars.
- The 5th cookie in the video reads "Help I am being held prisoner in a Chinese cookie factory", but Junior reads it as "Help I am trapped in a Chinese cookie factory.".
- At 11:21 the screen flashes black
- At 4:31, Joseph is smacked in the face with the cookies.
- Jackie Chu never asked for junior's address.