|Please note the following:
"The Diamond!"/"Jeffy's Diamond" is the 346th episode of SML Movies.
The video starts with Jeffy showing Mario magic tricks. Goodman then shows up at the door and tells Mario that he passed a kidney stone that looks like a diamond, and it is worth a lot of money. He asks Mario to keep it safe, and if he loses it, Goodman will sew his ball sack to Mario's mouth.
He then leaves, and Mario takes the diamond back upstairs. Jeffy then asks Mario if he wants to see another magic trick, and pulls out a saw. Mario says that he doesn't want to, and notices that the diamond is missing. He asks Jeffy where it is, and Jeffy shows him an ace of diamonds. Mario then thinks that Jeffy's dog ate the diamond, and calls a vet to get the diamond out.
In the next scene, the vet, Brooklyn T. Guy, enters, and Mario explains what's going on, saying that there is a 200 million dollar diamond in the dog. Brooklyn T. Guy says that he'll take him to his "vet's office", and says that Mario can't come with him. Mario thinks he's lying, and Brooklyn T. Guy, tries to eat him Because He Wants To Take The Dog and Mario kicks him out.
Mario comes back, and then a robber appears behind Mario with a gun, asking for the diamond. Jeffy gives the robber an ace of diamonds, and the robber gets angry and starts chasing them upstairs. They start throwing stuff down the stairs, and run back into the room. The robber comes in, and asks for the dog, followed by Brooklyn Guy appearing behind him and shooting him. Mario gives up, and gives Brooklyn Guy the dog.
Later, Goodman shows up at the door, and asks for the diamond, but Mario says that he lost the diamond, and Goodman prepares to sew his ball sack to Mario's mouth. He goes back to Jeffy, freaking out. Jeffy then pulls a diamond out of Mario's ear, and Mario takes it back to Goodman.
Brooklyn Guy comes back with the dog, saying how he found another kidney stone inside of him, but this time orange. He then drops it, and it shatters, rendering it worthless and Mario brings Shitass back to Jeffy safely.
- Robber - Shot in the face by Brooklyn T. Guy.
- This is the last video of 2017 to have any profanity, the last video to feature cursing until "Jeffy the Rapper 2," and also the last SML video to feature fully uncensored cursing until "Jeffy Gets Expelled!" (videos in-between either had all of their profanity censored, or they censored more offensive words like “fuck” while more mild words like “ass” were left uncensored, although profanity was mostly avoided altogether during that time frame).
- This is the first time in a month and overall second appearance of Sh*tass, the first being "Jeffy's Dog!".
- This is the last time he is known as Shitass. His name was changed to “Poopy Butt” in "Jeffy's Pokemon Card!" in order to maintain the channel’s FAMILY-FRIENDLY streak at the time, then changed again to “Poopbutt” in "Jeffy Gets Glasses!" in order to make the name closer to “Shitass” while also being more family-friendly (despite the family-friendly streak having ended before that video came out).
- This is second time that card trick was seen. The first time was "Cody The Magician!".
- This is the last SML video released before all of Logan's videos got age-restricted.
- This is the fifth time Brooklyn T. Guy disguised as a robber.
- This video was uploaded on the day that Charles Marvin Green, Jr.(Better known as Angry Grandpa) died of liver cirrhosis.
- The music that plays during the kidney stone scenes was reused for the instrumental for Booty from Jeffy's TikTok.
- When Brooklyn T. Guy comes to the couch, the screen has 2 green specks which are the dollar signs that go into his eye when he says "CHA-CHING!". This is a glitch in the editor when animations are put on screen, but green residue is not erased.
- The kidney stone Brooklyn T. Guy was holding is wrong, since kidney stones are not shiny and the one Brooklyn T Guy held looked more like a topaz crystal.
- The reaction video on SLL is incorrectly titled "Jeffy's Diamond".
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.