"The Cookie Jar!" is the 622nd episode of SML Movies.
Someone stole cookies from the cookie jar!
An unknown assailant tranquillizes Simmons using a Nerf gun, opens a safe with the help of a stethoscope and steals about 30 cookies from a cookie jar inside the safe.
Brooklyn T. Guy in his police attire arrives to investigate the crime. He asks Susan numerous questions, and brings up the usual suspects who could have stolen the cookies, like the Cookie Monster, the Pillsbury Doughboy, the Muffin Man, but all are unaccounted for; the Cookie Monster is in Paris, France, the Pillsbury Doughboy is honeymooning in Fiji, and the Muffin Man is especially disregarded given that he likes muffins. They move on to the now cordoned-off safe by the forensics, but Brooklyn Guy, refusing to be a coward, goes to check out the crime scene himself, finding out that some cookies were missing and then, Susan showed a cookie on the ground Brooklyn Guy that someone took a bite of the cookie. Brooklyn Guy asked if there were any witnesses and Susan took him to the cookie, he asked the cookie on who did this to him but he's still traumatized and Susan found a nerf bullet and Brooklyn guy knows that it was Jeffy. But after visiting the house and questioning Chef Pee Pee and Junior he goes back to his car thinking the trail has run cold but figured out that Pooby is the one who stole the cookies but instead of taking him to jail Brooklyn Guy eats the rest of cookies with Pooby.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Susan (debut)
- Karen (mentioned)
- Chef Pee Pee
- Cookie Monster (mentioned)
- Pillsbury Doughboy (mentioned)
- The Muffin Man (mentioned)
- Jesus Christ (mentioned)
- Jeffrey Dahmer (mentioned)
- Debra (indirectly mentioned)
- This episode was uploaded on 7-Eleven Day.
- This is the sixth time that a cast member appeared on screen intentionally, the first time was “Bowser Junior’s Summer School 7”, the second was “The Magical Button!”, the third was “Bowser Junior Almost Goes To Sleep Forever!”, the fourth was “Jeffy’s New Friend!”, and the fifth was “Jeffy And Junior Go To Prison!”.
- When Brooklyn T. Guy says "Jeffrey Dahmer would be jealous.", it was a direct reference to the serial killer and cannibal (sometimes referred to as The Milwaukee Cannibal and/or The Milwaukee Monster) who murdered 17 men and young boys between 1978 and 1991 by dismemberment and eating them.
- This episode was uploaded 3 years after "Bowser Junior's Bad News", 6 years after the death of Satoru Iwata, 8 years after "Pepperoni Pizza", "Hyped Up on Sugar", and "Vroom Vroom", and 18 years after the Japanese release of Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Running gags: Jeffy constantly saying "Balloon tits." after each duck joke, Brooklyn Guy saying "The trail's gone cold." after finding out that the suspect is innocent, and "Damn you Chips Ahoy!" after finding out that a person with cookies actually have Chips Ahoy!
- Other than the nerf dart being too big, the dart is also a different color.
- Despite Jeffy appearing in the thumbnail, he only appeared for the duck jokes and first investigation scene. This was most likely for Logan to get more views.
- Brooklyn T. Guy saying "You son of a biscuit eating bulldog" and Chef Pee Pee saying "What the French toast" is a reference to an old Orbit commercial.
To see full results of this poll, see here.