"The Competition!" is the 361st episode of SML Movies.
The video starts with Jeffy coloring a giraffe purple. Mario said there is no such thing as a purple giraffe so Jeffy freaks out and rip it off and starts coloring an elephant purple. Then suddenly Bowser comes in asking for batteries out of Mario's remote.
Mario denies to which he says that wouldn't work. Bowser then makes fun of Jeffy and they both argue for a couple of seconds. They decide to have a competition in finding out whose son is the best. Meanwhile, Bowser Junior was playing the xylophone. Bowser tells him to come and play his xylophone to prove that he's a man.
The first event they have is to find out who is better at playing instruments. Jeffy Plays the Cat Piano and sings “fingers in my butt”. Bowser Junior, however, plays “Me Chinese, me play joke me go pee pee in your coke” with his xylophone. Bowser and Mario then start arguing who's better and it ends with a draw.
The second event they have is basketball. Mario tells Jeffy to shoot the ball in the hoop but Jeffy threw it in the wrong direction far away from the hoop because he mistakes hoop for a poop. Bowser then tells Bowser Junior that he has to throw it into the hoop or else he will run him over with a lawnmower. Bowser junior, however, didn't make it so Bowser then went outside and gets a lawnmower.
The last event they have is origami. Both Jeffy and Junior don't know what origami is so Jeffy crumbles the paper into a snowball and Junior made a paper plane. Mario then argues with Bowser about who is better again and again. Mario then gives up and went back to watch TV but Bowser denied and says he doesn't want to quit until they figure out whose son is better.
Bowser and Mario try to come up with another idea, when suddenly a commercial comes on, announcing a competition to see who's daughter is better. Mario and Bowser decide to enter their sons in the competition and dress them up as girls as a disguise.
At the competition, the host, Brooklyn T. Guy, looks at all of the contestants, who are Junior, Jeffy, and Cody. After he finishes meeting all of the contestants, he starts the first contest, which is pulling hair to make sure the contestants are not boys. Jeffy and Junior lose, however, Cody's hair won't come up, resulting in him being the winner. Mario then says that Jeffy is the better son because he gets better views, then Bowser agrees with him and the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Tom Brady (mentioned)
- Chef Pee Pee (mentioned)
- Bowser is revealed to have slight incestuous tendencies as he said he would kiss Junior on the mouth though this was never spoken of again in later videos.
- This is the first video where Jeffy and Bowser directly interact with each other.
- This is one of the few episodes where Bowser threatened his son in any harmful way.
- This is the fifth video of 2018 that has cursing in it. "Jeffy The Rapper 2," "Cody The Vampire!", and "Jeffy's YouTube Channel!", and "Jeffy's Wifi Problem!" are the other four. Like the later three, however, it is censored as this was made during the time SML was attempting to be family-friendly. Despite this, Junior said “Vagina” Which is most-likely not family friendly.
- In the scene where they disguise as girls, Jeffy's girl name was Jenny, Junior's was Julia, and Cody's was Kenzzie.
- The "Me Chinese, me play joke, me go Pee-Pee in your Coke" joke returns from "Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 5".
- This is the first episode where Junior and Cody appear without Joseph since "Robot Jeffy".
- Cody is wearing the same woman costume from "Chef Pee Pee's Bucket List!" and "Jeffy's Taco Tuesday!".
- Mario breaks the fourth wall by claiming that Jeffy gets more views. This is an obvious reference to the fact that most of the viewers are only watching for Jeffy.
- This is the first time Brooklyn T. Guy disqualifies Junior and Jeffy, even he accepts Bowser's bribes.
- The magic time controlling remote is reused in this video as Bowser's remote.
- Origami is featured once again after "The Magical Button!".
- According to Logan, the coloring book Jeffy is coloring at the beginning of this video was the same from "Mario The Babysitter!". 
- This episode reveals Cody has hair. Or maybe he's wearing a wig with super glue.
- This is the last SML video ever released before SML Got Demonetized.
- There is such thing as a purple elephant because of a Disney character.
- The song Junior is singing while he is playing the xylophone is Kanye West's 2005 song "Gold Digger".
- At 5:59, Logan messes up the word 'paper airplane'.
- When Brooklyn Guy tries to pull off Cody's hair, you can see cotton on the head.
- Jeffy doesn’t know how to say the alphabet backwards but in Jeffy’s Homework!, he said the entire alphabet backwards. It’s possible he forgot how to say it backwards or Logan forgot about it.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.
- "Logan Reacts: Mario The Babysitter!" SuperLuigiLogan. YouTube. February 21, 2018.