- This article is about the character. For the episode, see The Cat In The Hat (episode).
The Cat In The Hat is the main antagonist in the episode The Cat In The Hat. The Cat In The Hat shows up at Bowser's Apartment to tell Junior that he heard that he wanted to have some fun. But The Cat In The Hat's idea of fun isn't exactly what one might think. His type of "fun" is destruction and vandalism. He destroys a lot of items. He actually made a book appearance in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 2
Likes and Dislikes
- Bowser Junior
- Making destruction and vandalism
- Making sandwiches
- Making friends
- Making messes
- Dr. Seuss (possibly)
- Breaking plates
- Breaking lamps
- Playing tennis
- Breaking television
- Seeing Bowser Junior get angry at him
- Charleyyy and Friends (possibly when he smashed the TV)
- No words that rhyme with other words
The Cat in the Hat died at the end of "The Cat In The Hat", where Junior, sick and tired of the cat vandalizing his house, get's an idea from Cody to trick the cat into saying the word "orange". The cat, unable to come up with a rhyming word (as there are no words that rhyme with "orange"), the cat goes crazy and this causes his head to explode, killing him instantly with committing suicide. He died at 58 years old.
- "I'm the Cat In The Hat, How about that?
- "Let's make a sandwich, hand me a bun!"
- "No, we need some flour to make your sandwich a little less sour!"
- "Oh... You have a rake? I'm gonna balance this cake."
- "For goodness sake, catch the cake."
- "I'm not making a mess, I'm just having some fun. Aren't you having a ton? Of fun?"
- "I'm gonna juggle some plates. It gets me a lot of dates!"
- "I know how to juggle. It's really no struggle."
- "Let's watch tennis. It'll help with our fitness."
- "15 love, must be something wrong with my glove!"
- "Everything I say must end in a rhyme, otherwise it would be quite a crime."
- "It's a pain in my ass! But it...makes me some cash?"
- "A Sprite, well that's just right!"
- "Bologna? Don't be such a phoney!"
- "Cheese? Can you say please?"
- "Mayonnaise! Yep..........only on Tuesdays!"
- "It's quite a curse, like a bug in your....purse..."
- "I lied, but I tried!"
- "Let's watch some TV! Follow me!"
- "I can fix it, yes I can, watch me fix it, bam bam bam bam bam!"
- "I just fixed it, yes I did! I just fixed it, how did I do kid?"
- "I can rhyme anything. It's a kiddy-thing."
- "Orange.......orange.... UHH AHH BRARBRABRBRBARBARB( Head Explode)s