| Please note the following:
- This article is about the episode. you may be looking for the character, see The Cat In The Hat (character).
"The Cat In The Hat" is the 212th episode of SML Movies.
The video opens where we see Bowser recording an episode of Charleyyy and Friends. Junior arrives and asks Bowser to see his fart piano. Bowser says no because he's going to watch Charleyyy and Friends, and he's recorded today's special episode. Junior then asks if Bowser could get him a milkshake. Bowser reluctantly agrees but threatens to punish Junior if he causes any trouble around the house. While Junior is playing, someone arrives at the door. Junior answers the door and the person visiting is none other than the Cat in the Hat. The cat offers to come inside and Junior invites him inside for a Sprite. Junior starts asking the cat why he's here and the cat says that he wants to help Junior have fun.
They start having fun by making a sandwich, but the cat spills flour all over the counter. Then, the cat throws a cake up the wall with a rake. Junior demands the cat to fix this, but the cat instead plays tennis while knocking over a lamp and hitting the TV. The cat then starts banging the TV screen.
Junior calls Joseph and Cody over for help. Cody suggests that since the cat only talks in rhyme, he tells him to say something that doesn't rhyme. Junior tells the cat to say "orange" and since the cat can't figure out anything that rhymes with orange, his head explodes out of frustration. Cody says to Junior that he could've said "door hinge", since that rhymes. Junior now doesn't know what to do fearing that Bowser will punish him for what happened earlier. Cody then asks Junior when he is going to military school.
- This video was uploaded on the same day that Harambe was shot
- This is the Cat in the Hat's first and only appearance to date.
- When Cody and Joseph arrive, the same line is used from Bowser Junior's Candy Bar!
- This is the first video to be made based on a book.
- This is the first time the Cat has appeared physically, as opposed to appearing on a book.
- The thumbnail is the logo from the PBS Kids Show.
- In total, the Cat in the Hat has broken the TV a total of 96 times.
- The Cat In The Hat insists that he always speaks in rhymes: however, he tries to make "ass" and "cash" rhyme, but they actually do not rhyme.
- Rather than from his bedroom, Bowser waits for Charleyyy and Friends to come on from the living room couch.
- When The Cat in The Hat freezes the TV, there is clearly a pause symbol on the bottom left corner of the TV.