"The Bet!" is the 308th episode of SML Movies.
Goodman rings the doorbell, and when Mario answers, he is soaking wet and he is asking for Mario to pay his house bills. Mario then tells Goodman to bet all of his money to double it, so Mario won't have to pay anything.
Mario then brings Goodman into the kitchen to prove that Chef Pee Pee's cooking sucks. After this, Brooklyn T. Guy is introducing the competition, and then after he introduces Goodman, Goodman runs to the Loan Dolphin to bet all of his money to win, and after he does he runs back and the competition begins.
Chef Pee Pee and Goodman start making ravioli. Brooklyn T. Guy gets jumped. Brooklyn T. Guy eventually claims Chef Pee Pee the winner of the competition. Goodman then rings Mario's doorbell, soaking wet, crying about how he lost all of his money.
Mario offers Goodman to be Chef Pee Pee's replacement chef until he gets back from vacation. Goodman then goes into the kitchen and Bowser then walks in and then he lays down the rules for him about being a slave to Bowser. Bowser Junior then walks into the kitchen and breaks a cup, and then asks for more apple juice. Then, Shrek makes a huge mess of poop in the bathroom and Goodman has to clean it up again. After that, Bowser asks Goodman to go to Walmart to get Cheetos, and then Goodman finds a puddle in Walmart. He thinks of the idea to fall and get rich because of no wet floor sign. Goodman then sues Walmart for this and gets rich again. Then, he went to Mario's house to explain how he got rich again and explained it in every detail. He also tells him to pay him for his house. Mario said to Goodman if he could double his money with a bet.
Before Goodman goes to the Loan Dolphin, he is talking to his friend on Brooklyn T. Guy's phone about how he attacked the host and told him how he needs to make Chef Pee Pee win. Goodman then goes to the Loan Dolphin again to bet all of his money that Logan won't release The SuperMarioLogan Movie! at the end of the month to get super-rich. The video then cuts to Logan updating about the movie and thanking his fans for everything.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Loan Dolphin
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Lovell Stanton (cameo)
- Bowser Junior
- Logan Thirtyacre (post-video)
- Jeffy (mentioned)
- This is the first time Goodman is seen as a chef.
- It is revealed that Bowser is delusional, not accepting to know that Bowser Junior was acting badly.
- Goodman's uncensored-cuss-filled rage returns. This is also the second time he has used it on more than one character (Mario and Junior), the first time being Mario and Bowser in The Koopalings! Part 2.
- Goodman and Loan Dolphin break the fourth wall by talking about The SuperMarioLogan Movie!
- According to an Instagram & Chilly Vlog post by Logan, It is revealed Logan got kicked out of the Walmart where he was filming the Walmart scene.
- This episode was Zeke's idea according to him in an SML Reviewer Q&A.
- Goodman actually won the bet at the end of the video because Logan didn't upload his movie before the end of June.
- This is the second time that Goodman appears in a thumbnail, the first being Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 4, and the third being The Fender Bender!
- This reveals that Shrek lost 50 pounds.
- Brooklyn T. Guy made a statement saying "We can't show the 10 minutes because it filler" which is a pun to some SML videos having filler.
- When Goodman was freaking out and going on a swearing rampage about Shrek crapping everywhere its is a referencing the prequel to dumb and dumber called dumb and dumberer when Harry met Loyd when Harry pranked his crushes father by smearing melted chocolate all over the bathroom making it look like poop when his crushes father sees it he freaks out and goes on a swearing rampage just like Goodman.
- When Chef Pee Pee and Goodman were making ravioli, Goodman was making penne pasta, and then it became ravioli. However, it could be that Goodman mixed the ravioli with the penne pasta.
- Goodman said that he got fired from all his jobs. However, in Black Yoshi's Scam! It is revealed that he's a CEO of GoFundMe, so he still owns GoFundMe. However, it might be possible that he quit being a CEO of GoFundMe.
- Chef Pee Pee says he gets paid 10 dollars every day, but in Jeffy's Taco Tuesday!, and Chef Pee Pee's Restaurant!, he only gets paid 75 cents.
- At 5:18, Lovell's face can be seen when Chef Pee Pee cooks the ravioli.