"SuperPowers!" is the 231st episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior and his friends get SuperPowers!
Junior and Joseph wants to fly a kite during a thunderstorm, but Cody dislikes the idea. When they started flying the kite, they got struck by lightning, and they get superpowers. Cody has the power to change into a person or a thing just by thinking of it. Joseph has the power to run super fast, and Bowser Junior had the power to strike people with lightning. Bowser Junior decides that he wants to use their powers for good, but he first suggests that Joseph uses his super speed to steal money from a gas station, then Cody's powers to prank Chef Pee Pee by turning into a Roast Beef Sandwich and then "screws" with Bowser by turning into Chef Pee Pee.
Cody returns to tell Junior that he banged his dad to get back at him for all the mom jokes he's been making, so when Junior threatens Cody, he transforms a washing machine and continues to taunt Junior and this causes his powers to intensify, which he threatens to electrocute Cody, but he transforms into a Balloon so Junior's electricity would bounce off of him, but this ends up electrocuting Joseph in the process, but then he decides to pop Cody with a pin, then Cody transforms back to his normal form and then Junior zaps Cody, which results in an explosion, that ends up taking their powers away. Junior says it's the worst day of his life, Cody then taunts Junior again with the fact that banging his dad was the best day of his life, which results with Junior beating the crap out of Cody.
The final scene ends with Bowser telling Chef Pee Pee if he's up for "Round 2", he knows where to find him, Chef Pee Pee says that he isn't gonna ask what's going on.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Charleyyy (mentioned)
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- Shelby (Mentioned)
- This entire episode is a parody of DC Superheroes. Junior's power (the zapping power) is based on Static Shock, Joseph's power (super speed) is based off The Flash, Cody's (shapeshifting) is based off Beast Boy from Teen Titans.
- This is the second time Cody himself brings up the sun is a planet argument again, the first being Cody's Revenge!
- When Chef Pee Pee was cooking a little after Junior and his friends got their powers, he was singing "Oops I Did It Again" By Britney Spears
- Junior still thinks the sun is a planet, even after going to the sun itself. Although this could be due to the channel's negative continuity or Junior found out that the sun was a star and Cody could've just been rubbing it in his face.
- The act of Cody wishing for a water bottle first is a possible reference to The Burger! where Cody wishes for a water bottle after he eats the magic burger.
- This episode reveals Bowser to be bisexual.
- This could be seen as a reference to the popular "So long, Gay Bowser!" meme.
- Cody finally got revenge on Junior by banging his dad.
- This is the first time Cody makes fun of Joseph's Mom and Junior's mom.
- The Washing Machine is originally from Our Generation Laundry Set.
- This is the first time Cody speaks in another body.
- Junior's powers are similar to Cole Macgrath's from the inFAMOUS series.
- This episode starts the period of videos only being uploaded on Thursdays and Sundays, which ends in Jeffy Goes To The Zoo!
- This is the first moment where Junior beats up Cody, because he wanted revenge on him for getting hit by Cody in The Elevator!.
- Things that Cody turned into:
- Bottle of water
- Computer mouse
- Cellophane tape dispenser
- Roast beef sandwich
- A crispy Snicker bar
- Ping-pong paddle and ping-pong ball
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Washing Machine
- Things Joseph did with his super speed:
- Went to the bathroom to pee
- Ran around in the living room in the apartment
- Got Bowser Junior a Hawaiian Punch
- Stole money at a gas station in the convenience store without people noticing
- Ran to Mexico.
- In a reaction to this video, Logan revealed that originally after Bowser and Cody(in Chef Pee Pee) found each other attractive they started humping each other but,due to it being inappropriate, he cut it out.