Jackie Chu is sick so there is a substitute teacher!
The video starts with Jeffy eating marshmallow pancakes at the start of the video and throwing his fork. Mario gives Jeffy an apple to give to the teacher to apologize for all the stuff he did yesterday in school (Which were all the events of First Day Of School!). Jeffy throws away the plate of pancakes, saying he's not hungry. The camera cuts to the class, when we see Junior, Joesph, and Cody. Jeffy starts patting his diaper with an apple in it, calling himself a kangaroo. Junior and Joseph explain that they forgot their homework. Cody explains that he did his homework and wrote a 20-page essay, meant to be at least 10 pages. Junior says he is too tired to flip Cody's desk today, so Joseph does it instead.
Junior wants to prank the new teacher, as Jackie Chu is sick today. Junior and Joseph have Cody put pins on the teacher chair and in the sub's coffee cup, and spit in the coffee cup as well. Then Judy Nutkiss comes in, Cody gets embarrassed, as his mom is the sub. She takes a sip of her coffee and tastes blood, due to all the pins placed in the coffee.
Judy then teaches them history about the Nazi Cheeseburger. She turns on a video about the cheeseburger and Hitler. She tells everybody to insult the Nazi Cheeseburger while Cody complains about it not being true.
Jeffy starts shooting spitballs at the teacher, and the teacher asks who did it. Jeffy then throws an apple at the teacher and hits her. She tries throwing it back at Jeffy, but hits Cody instead. Cody asked why there was a hole in the apple, that's when Jeffy explains that he stuck his "Pee Pee" in it. Cody says that's why they don't call it a "Red Delicious" for nothing, and eats the apple. Judy sits down on the pins. Cody reads a note which Junior passed to him, which the teacher noticed, leading to him reading it to the class. Junior insulted Cody's last name on the paper. Cody sits down and complains that his mom thinks Cody wants to rail her. Junior has another note that gets rejected by Cody. Cody calls it "the most awkward moment of his life", and Joseph explains that he is dating a doll. After hearing the "lovely poem from her son", she taught kids "marine biology" with a pineapple in front of her.
She explains that sea pineapples have sponges that live with their pet sea snail and have a grumpy squid neighbor, which Cody explains that she saw an episode of SpongeBob and thought it was real. The teacher starts singing the SpongeBob Theme until Jeffy throws a globe at her. The camera cuts to Mario's car. Mario wonders about Jeffy's day at school. Jeffy gets in Mario's car with a teacher's note, Mario's reaction is mainly the same and calls Jeffy a "bad boy", causing him to throw a tantrum. Mario then vows to never give Jeffy marshmallows on his pancakes ever again. Jeffy then throws a tantrum saying he loves marshmallows on his pancakes. Mario says he can't get them because he's a bad boy. Rosalina warns Mario about Jeffy's screaming and it stops when Mario yells "OKAY, JEFFY! MARSHMELLOWS WITH YOUR PANACAKES!".
- Bowser Junior
- Toad (silent cameo)
- Jackie Chu (cameo)
- Judy Nutkiss
- SpongeBob SquarePants (mentioned)
- Bully Bill (silent cameo)
- Adolf Hitler
- Nazi Cheeseburger
- Mario calling Jeffy a "bad boy" returns in this video, along with Jeffy crying and hitting his head against the wall plus not f-bombing anyone. Back in Turkey Tyranny!, Jeffy didn't cry, instead, he f-bombed Mario.
- At 8:21, Jeffy was seen walking towards the globe, foreshadowing that he was gonna throw it at the teacher.
- Toad is listening to Milk and Cookies, and has no lines, considering he can't hear.
- This episode is Atso's 3rd appearance.
- Even though the school video is focusing on Judy, Bowser Junior, Joseph, and Cody, the opening and the ending focuses on Jeffy.
- The climax of the video refers to the animated bullying video The Meanest Girl in Second Grade when Zoe gets inside her mom's car and she was told to apologize to the new student.
- This is the last time that Atso talks.
- Like the first episode, this episode was among the fastest viewed SML videos ever.
- Atso said that the Nazi Cheeseburger looks delicious, but it's unknown whether it was a compliment (Since food is to be loved and eaten according to Mr. Krabs in the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "To Love A Patty") or an insult. (Due to the logic of The Annoying Orange or Sausage Party)
- Patrick is the only student in the class that never appeared in this episode. Bully Bill wasn't shown either.
- Cody's mom most likely got fired from teaching, due to calling Jeffy a retard.
- Joseph's name tag was changed to "Joseph (his friend from school)".
- Logan didn't upload on Sunday because he wasn't feeling well which had him pushed back with editing.
- It is revealed that Judy watches SpongeBob SquarePants.
- This is the first time in 2017 the red couch was not seen.
- This is the second SML video of 2017.
- According to an Instagram post, this episode was demonetized, then deleted for "violating the YouTube's terms of service".
- When Judy throws the apple at Cody, she breaks the shelf in doing so.
- This video was age restricted because of Jeffy putting an apple on his diaper.
- As of August 22nd, 2019, this video has been deleted for violating YouTube's Terms of Service. According to Logan, it was because of the presence of the Nazi Cheeseburger (the Nazis being an outlawed ideology).
- This episode was uploded during the ''Oh Yeah! Cartoons'' short: My Neighbor was a Teenage Robot franchise's 18th anniversary.
- At 0:26, Mario misgendered the teacher (Jackie Chu) as female by saying "her" instead of "his".