"Shrek's Homemade Cheesecake" is the 35th video of SML Movies.
The episode starts off with Shrek waking up from a "Nightmare" about there being no more cheesecake.
He went to the kitchen to get some "two in the morning" cheesecake, but when he got to the fridge, he found out there was no cheesecake, just Meatballs, Hot Pockets, etc. He wakes Mario up and asks him if he would buy him some. Mario told him that he would get some after work in the morning but Shrek said he couldn't wait that long. Mario told him to go ask Chef Pee Pee to make him some.
Chef Pee Pee was in the kitchen and just finished the dishes when Bowser brings him one more dish, which made him really upset.
Shrek came in and asked him if he was Chef P**is. Chef Pee Pee said that his name was Chef Pee Pee, but Shrek said that he didn't care and he heard that Chef Pee Pee knew how to make cheesecake.
Chef Pee Pee said that he was about to go to sleep and unless he had a good paying job, he couldn't do it. Shrek said that he did have a job and that he would pay Chef Pee Pee fifty dollars an hour.
Chef Pee Pee, who flips out, said that he would do it and that cleaning dishes was depressing. Shrek said he was going to take a five-minute crap, and when he got back he wanted his cheesecake.
After he left, Chef Pee Pee said he was so happy, but he thought that cheesecake sounded gross. He grabbed a Little Debbie cake and a slice of cheese when a rat came in and tried to take it. Chef Pee Pee told him not to take it, but the rat said he liked cheese. To make agreements, Chef Pee Pee said that after he got his new job the rat could raid the kitchen and take all the cheese he wants.
Chef Pee Pee was shocked that he finally got rid of the rat, and put the cheesecake in the microwave for thirty seconds. When he pulled it out, he called Shrek and told him his cheesecake was ready. Shrek came charging in and said that it wasn't his usual cheesecake (referring to his beautiful Sara Lee cheesecake), but that it would do.
After he took a bite, he ran off and told Chef Pee Pee to come do his job. He asked Shrek what the job was, and Shrek said it was to wipe his ass, which shocked Chef Pee Pee. When he got to the bathroom, he said that he didn't sign up for that, but Shrek said that Chef Pee Pee said that anything would be better than washing dishes. Chef Pee Pee said he would help a little, but when, Shrek started to poop, the smell was so bad that Chef Pee Pee ran out yelling that he quit, with Shrek yelling for him to come back.
When he made it to the kitchen, he realized he was holding a towel with crap on it, and he started to wash his hands and said that he would never complain about washing dishes ever again.
- Shrek meets Chef Pee Pee for the first time.
- Shrek having a nightmare on this video is similar to the 2010 SML Movie, Shrek's Nightmare.
- When Shrek tells Chef Pee Pee that he will pay him $50 an hour if he gets him cheesecake, the music that plays would later be reused in the video Bowser Junior Meets Santa Claus!.
- Shrek says that he doesn't have a driver's license, but he had one in Baby Shrek Episode 2. It's possible that it takes place before this or his license somehow got revoked.
- Lance can be seen on the reflection of the fridge when Shrek checks the refrigerator for cheesecake.
- Despite the episode taking place at two in the morning, there are multiple instances that show the episode was filmed during the day.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.