| Please note the following:
"Shrek's Big Crap" is the 2nd SML Movie of Season 1 and the 2nd overall too.
Shrek takes a big crap.
Shrek is eating chips, Sara Lee Cheesecake, and other foods. He then begins farting and is unable to reach his Coke. Shrek calls Mario to tell him to get his Coke because the Coke is not within arm's reach. Mario drops Shrek's Coke and tells him to take the world's biggest dump.
Shrek then goes to the bathroom to take his crap. While dumping, another box of Sara Lee Cheesecake appears in the bathroom, which Shrek takes (and drops). He finishes his crap.
20 minutes later, Shrek takes another dump. He claims he broke the record in the Guiness Book of World Records for biggest crap. Shrek then wipes himself, eats a bag of Doritos, and the craps some more. This time, he is out of toilet paper.
Since Shrek left his phone in the room, he yells for Mario to get him cheesecake and toilet paper. Shrek wants Mario to pick up the toilet paper that is on the floor, but Mario refuses. He then gets a whole roll and throws it at Shrek. Shrek then tries to get it himself, but falls off the toilet.
Shrek then finds a cheesecake on the floor. Six hours later, Shrek wipes himself, and flushes the toilet; some of his crap did not go down the toilet. Shrek then goes back in the bathroom to take more craps, earning his second title in the Guiness Book of World Records, and the sewer line gave him his own sewage plant. Toad is waiting outside the bathroom door, and is overpowered by the smell of Shrek's crap.
- This video marks Shrek's first appearance in an SML Movie.
- This video marks the first ever appearance of the Sara Lee Cheesecake.
- Shrek got his own personal sewer after the events of this episode.
- Though this was most likely lost after Mario's Family Moves Out!.
- Shrek eats something other than cheesecake in this video.
- This is the second SML movie.
- The reason for this being age restricted is due to all the poop jokes in this episode (even in the episode name.
- When Shrek is about to call Mario to get him his coke, he calls him Mario instead of Donkey.