| Please note the following:
"Scooter The Rapper!" is the 515th episode of SML Movies.
Scooter becomes a rapper!
Scooter shows up at Mario and Jeffy's house asking for money and Mario denies, and Scooter then makes a rap song and becomes famous. After that, Goodman threatens to kill Mario if he doesn't make his house payment and he asks Scooter. Scooter denies, giving Mario a taste of his own medicine and he then goes to Jeffy. Jeffy makes him sing a rap song, he does and he gets 50 bucks. Mario then has to do whatever Jeffy wants for 2 minutes. Afterward, he gets the money and successfully pays his house payment.
- This is the first video to mainly focus on Scooter and to have his name in the title.
- This is the second time that someone other than Jeffy becomes a rapper and in this case, it's Scooter. The first was Precious in "Precious the Rapper!".
- This is the first video in "The Rapper" series not to feature Tyrone.
- This is the first time Goodman asks Mario for his "house payment" in 2020.
- Jeffy breaks the 4th wall near the end by mentioning two minutes left until the video is over.
- He and Mario also break the 4th wall when Jeffy says he got all the money from merch sales, they look at the camera and make a "beep" sound for a split second.
- This episode was uploaded 2 years after "Bowser Junior Almost Goes to Sleep Forever!".
- This video reuses the same font that was also for "Precious the Rapper!"
- Scooter reuses the rapper outfit that Jeffy used in "Jeffy the Rapper!" and "Jeffy the Rapper 2".
- The songs in this video are "Mary Had A Little Lamb", "Hey, Fat Boy" and "Can I Borrow Some Money?".
- This is the fifth consecutive video that Jeffy was in.
- Jeffy can speak Spanish as heard in this video.
- When Goodman says that women say "I hate when it's that time of the month" all the time, he was referencing how women have periods every month.
- This is the first time in a while in which Jeffy says, "Why?" every time Mario tells him to do something.
- The sentence that Jeffy speaks in Spanish to Mario translates as "Please stand clear of the door".
- Jeffy and Mario talking about Jeffy's merch sales and looking at the camera also happened in "Jeffy's Commercial!".
- Scooter says "Well, Well, Well!" 11 times.
- The list of figures of speech that Scooter uses when he is repeatedly saying "Well, well, well" is as follows:
- "Look what the cat dragged in."
- "Looks like the shoe is on the other foot." (erroneously stated to be "Looks like the shoes are on my feet" by Scooter).
- "How the tides have turned."
- "Doesn't this sound familiar?"
- "Deja Vu."
- "You sound like a broken record."
- "You're barking up the wrong tree."
- "You got a taste of your own medicine."
- "You don't know which way the winds blowing."
- "The grass ain't greener on the other side."
- In the thumbnail, watermarks can be seen.
- While Jeffy throws the last plate on the floor in the kitchen, part of Logan's leg can briefly be seen retreating out of frame. Also, the last plate doesn’t break which it wasn't meant to.
- In addition, half of Lance's body can be seen during the transition between some plates.