| Please note the following:
"Rosalina's Parents!" is the 238th episode of SML Movies.
Rosalina's Parents are coming to visit!
| "The words disappeared."
This page has no plot or the plot is incomplete. Please help by adding some.
It starts with Mario, Rosalina, and Jeffy, who's making chicken noises and other animal noises at Mario. Rosalina tells Mario that her parents are coming over. Mario grounds Jeffy by putting him in his room because of his annoyance at Jeffy.
- This is the second appearance of The Alien Without Bowser Junior Cody and Joseph and the first appearance of his wife.
- It's revealed that Rosalina was adopted, explaining her obsession with the stars.
- Mario is revealed to be very xenophobic towards space aliens and wants to ban them from Earth.
- Mario saying he wants to build a wall around Earth to keep aliens out is an obvious reference to Donald Trump.
- If you look very closely, you can see the Alien and his wife on a UFO in the thumbnail.
- This video was teased all the way back in Where's Jeffy?.
- Running Gag: The Dad Alien yelling at the wife to get her feet out of her mouth.
- The sludge that Mario tried to give to the aliens is very similar to the sludge that Joseph got from under his sink and tried to give to Junior and Cody from Joseph's House!. Coincidentally, both Mario and Joseph spilled that stuff when they tried to give it to their guests.
- This is the 7th time Rosalina uses bad language, 1st in Black Yoshi's Girlfriend Problem!, 2nd in Jeffy's Homework!, 3rd in Jeffy's Cellphone!, 4th in Jeffy's Bad Word!, 5th in Jeffy's Mistake!, and 6th in Jeffy's Birthday!.
- The fact that Rosalina was adopted by aliens is a reference to the sitcom "My parents are aliens".
- When Mario claims that Rosalina's parents are aliens, she misunderstands him and claims that her parents are not Mexicans. This is likely a callback to The Alien!, where Dr. Finklesh*tz states that Mexicans are aliens from outer space after using a mexican balloon for parties as a visual example.
- This episode was uploaded 2 years after "Bowser Junior's Pool Party".
- Mario should've been happy that Jeffy was getting abducted by aliens. However, it's possible that he knows that Rosalina might get upset at him and dump him as she has a lot of care for Jeffy, but yet again, she wouldn't believe him.
- When Mario got the green slime spit on him, his hat fell off and he ran away with no hat. When he came back the next scene his hat was on.
- Rosalina says there's no such thing as aliens and UFOs, but her parents are aliens, considering she's from space so this is a lie.
- Mario judges Rosalina's parents for not being born in America when both he and Rosalina aren't born in America either. He might be a hypocrite, or he means not being born on Earth.
- There is a typo in the SML Question, using the word "find out" instead of "found out".