|Please note the following:
"Robot Jeffy" is the 352nd episode of SML Movies.
The episode starts where Jackie Chu was teaching the class what to eat in China when Jeffy told him that he took a "triple D" (dirty dump in his diaper) and when Jackie Chu asked him to go outside, Jeffy threw his diaper at his face.
Mario is sitting on the couch, wondering if Jeffy is behaving at school when Jeffy arrives and gives Mario a note, saying that he has to go to detention which made Mario angry, so he said to Jeffy that since he got detention, he has to do chores as his punishment, which also made Jeffy mad.
Bowser Junior and Cody were sitting on the table and Cody told Junior that he made a robot version of him and can do whatever he wants which impressed Junior when Jeffy came in and complained to Junior and Cody that he has to go to detention. Junior has an idea and asks Cody that if he can make a robot version of Jeffy so he wouldn't go to detention and that was a good idea but Cody said that he didn't really want to make a robot version of Jeffy so he told his robot self to make the copy and he made it. So while Jeffy's robot goes to detention, Jeffy is in his bed, playing Five Nights At Freddy's.
Jeffo gets to school, and Jackie Chu tells him and Bully Bill that they have to sit there for 3 hours doing nothing. Bully Bill starts calling Jeffo a retard, and Jeffo ignores him. Bully Bill gets mad and hits it. Jeffo turns around and shoots a laser at him, which turns him into dust. Jeffo comes back home and tells Mario that he is going to die. Mario gets mad at it for skipping detention and makes it clean the dishes.
Jeffo pulls out a knife and chases him. Mario says that he's gonna call the cops, and runs to the door, opening it. A cop appears saying that he just appeared since Mario said he would call the police. The cop said that he's here to make sure everything is family friendly and says that knives aren't family friendly. The cop takes the knife and leaves. Mario gets scared, and Jeffo says "Time to DIE". Mario goes into Jeffy's room, and sees Jeffy behind a monkey pillow, and explains that he's the real Jeffy and that the other one was a robot much to Mario’s confusion.
Cody and Junior run into Jeffo, and Jeffo prepares to shoot a laser at them, and they run. Cody tells Junior that someone must've activated kill mode. Cody gets his robot in and tells him to destroy Jeffo. He goes to Jeffo and he tells Jeffo that he is its father, and shoots a laser at its face, killing them both. Finally, Cody and Junior just sat there and Junior tells Cody that if he misses his robot and he tells Junior that he is fine and he has another robot, which is Baymax.
- Bowser Junior
- Codo (debut, first-final appearance and death)
- Jeffo (debut, first-final appearance and death)
- Jackie Chu
- Joseph (cameo)
- Bully Bill
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Judy (mentioned)
- Freddy Fazbear (mentioned; game)
- Baymax (cameo)
- Bully Bill - Vaporized after getting shot by Jeffo's eye lasers
- Jeffo - Explodes after getting hit by Codo's lasers
- Codo - Blown apart by Jeffo's explosion.
- This video marks the return of the Big Hero 6 joke.
- This is the fourth time a family-friendly joke was used, the first was "Bowser Junior Gets Sick!" and was again used by Brooklyn T. Guy. The second was "The Remote!" and the third is "Jeffy's Bad Christmas".
- This is the second video with the plot having to do with a robot character, the first being "Chef Pee Pee The Robot".
- This is the first time Jeffy gets detention in a video.
- This video was uploaded exactly 10 years after the video The Worst Game Ever!!.
- Jeffo and Codo‘s eyes were reused from a Nightmare Freddy plush.
- The detention note that Jackie Chu wrote said: "Jeffy has detention tonight because he was bad today at school. Jeffy pooped his pants and said he took a nasty dump in his diaper. He said he just triple D'd. I told Jeffy to go change his pants and he threw his diaper at my very Asian face."
- This video would have had cussing in it if at 4:50 Jeffo wouldn't have malfunctioned.
- This is the second time Bully Bill dies.
- This is the first Days of School video to be uploaded in 2018.
- This episode may be a reference to the 1984 film The Terminator and its 1991 sequel Judgement Day.
- The name JEFF-O could be inspired by the Disney movie, "WALL-E."
- Jeffo may also be a parody of the T-800 model 101 from the films as well.
- Codo telling Robot Jeffy that he is its father is an obvious reference to the iconic scene from The Empire Strikes Back where Darth Vader tells Luke Skywalker that he is his father. Junior asks Cody to clarify whether the line was a Star Wars reference.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.