"Rich Brooklyn Guy!" is the 580th episode of SML Movies.
Brooklyn Guy is RICH!
Jeffy comes into the room and asking Mario and Rosalina that he used shampoo as gorilla glue. Mario and Rosalina are shocked at this point. Mario gets angry and a Jeffy says if there is anyone to sue that puts a gorilla glue in a shampoo bottle to patch it off. Mario disagrees ferociously and says no one is dumb enough to do that. Rosalina takes Jeffy to the bathroom to wash if off, when Mario calls the doctor.
Brrooklyn T. Guy comes in and tells Mario that he is no longer a doctor and that is rich. Mario gets shocked about this. He explains he was rich because Tom Brady won the Super Bowl and betted his entire life savings to win, which happened. He asked Mario if he could live in his house for while until his new mansion is being built. Mario refuses his bribery until he gives him a gold bar, which he accepts his deal.
He then head to the kitchen and demands Mario for Recess Puffs - Mario gives him Recess Puffs; He was not being specific and he will only eat “Big Recess Puffs”. He eats it with is gold cutlery.
Mario then heads to the bathroom and explains to Rosalina and Jeffy that Brooklyn T. Guy is no longer doctor. And finds that both of Rosalina's hands and Jeffy's foot got stuck to his head. Mario must figure out how Brooklyn Guy will lose his money so he can help them out.
After eating a whole Bowl of “Big Recess Puffs”, Mario tells Brooklyn Guy and Karen if he wants to gamble with him.
They Begin to Gamble with their competitor/opponent and owner of the Private Casino Company, Mr. Goodman. He bets his money with gold bars. Brooklyn Guy will win is first try, Mario decides he Doubles his money, he wins again; He is positive that he will win the last spin is he gambles all is money, which he lost all his money. But it is unknown whether they still keep their mansion. Brooklyn T. Guy and Karen lose both of their clothes and accessories. They will now be homeless until they can get their mansion (unknown).
He is now depressed he lost his money. Mario explains the emergency. Brooklyn T. Guy needed hand sanitizer. He accidentally used Gorilla Glue to sanitize his hands. The video ends off with Brooklyn T. Guy explaining the lesson that you should always read label and never betray your friends with money.
- Starting with this episode, the human puppets replaced the old plushes for the second time due to Nintendo sending a cease and desist letter to Logan threatening to sue him because of how he portrays the characters from their company
- This is the fourth episode involving someone being rich, the first being Bowser Junior in "Bowser Junior's Credit Card!", the second being Mario in "Rich Mario!", and the third being Joseph in "Joseph the Millionaire!".
- This is Rosalina's second appearance in her puppet variant.
- Brooklyn T. Guy said "mother f'er" instead of the whole word to avoid demonetization.
- Though then, since they're no longer using the copyrighted versions of the characters, it’s likely those "family entertainment" clauses that would have resulted in demonetization no longer apply to the series.
- This episode was uploaded 3 years after "Sicken", and 13 years after "Mario Saves Someone "Part 2".
- This is the first video of 2021 not counted Jeffy's Anger Management! with the Human Puppets due to Nintendo’s cease and desist on Logan.
- This is the first video of 2021 to not be uploaded on Wednesday or Saturday.
- This is also the first time in a while that there was only one SML Movie uploaded in a week.
- Jeffy putting Gorilla Glue in his hair is a reference to a viral woman who sprayed Gorilla Glue in her hair recently, which caused her to be sent to the hospital.
- Fun fact: If the Buccaneers never won the Super Bowl, this video would have never been made, because of Brooklyn Guy making a bet on the Bucs, which he won. If he lost, he wouldn't have been rich unless it was a different reason.
- It should be noted that most programs rated "general" and above do allow the depiction of gambling.
- This is one of the only times Brooklyn Guy gets along with Karen well.
- Brooklyn Guy had two watches for both East and West coast time despite the fact neither of those watches are the local time. Pensacola, FL is in the Central time zone, which is an hour apart from Eastern (East coast time).
- This video indicates that, in the timeline of SML events, Jeffy's New Dad! must have happened before this and after The Super Bowl Problem!. Coincidentally, Jeffy's New Dad! was released exactly one year before The Super Bowl Problem!, contradictorily to the chronology of the SML universe.
- For some reason, Rosalina in her puppet form is not wearing sandals in this video.
- Mr. Goodman stated that no more bets after Brooklyn Guy rolled 33 and won, they continue to roll bets.
- Brooklyn T. Guy did not put in the milk for the cereal but he may have off screen.
- In the end screen, the commercial still has the "SuperMarioLogan" logo, which violated Nintendo's cease and desist. This was later fixed in Cody's New Friend!.
To see full results of this poll, see here.