Not to be confused with Pumpkin.
"Pumpken" (styled as "PumpKEN") is the 583rd episode of SML Movies.
Ken gets turned into a cat named pumpkin!
Junior is asking Joseph and Cody what they wanted to do today. Cody said that they could play with the raygun he made. The reason Cody went there with the ray because he wants to turn Ken into a human, admitting Ken is a doll. So they use the ray of Ken but he turns into a cat. So they decide to play with the ray by throwing it down the stairs, throwing it against the wall. And Joseph wants to turn into a cat but instead, he turns into a bag of Cheetos. Bowser Junior and Cody brainstorm on what happened and they finally get the reason what happened. Whenever someone or something gets blasted by the ray, they swap places with an orange cat. So for Joseph, he would be in the pantry. So, they go to the pantry and in fact, they were correct.
So they try to find the cat but instead, Chef Pee Pee finds it eating his pizza. So he calls the exterminator but instead Brooklyn T. Guy goes there in his cop outfit because he "exterminates crime". But all he does is give the cat an eviction note saying it has 60 days to leave. Since that didn't work, he calls Jackie Chu. He goes to find it but mistakes it as an orange chicken. So Junior, Joseph, Cody, Chef Pee Pee, and Jackie Chu go find the cat.
But the doorbell rings, and at the door is Roy Gethard. He says he went there because he found Ken and knows Cody is the only one that has a Ken doll. And asked if they found his cat, so Joseph goes back to give Cody Ken but won't since Roy touched it. Then all of a sudden, they all start licking Ken since Roy is the coolest kid in the world. And Roy is left there wondering if they are gonna bring his cat to him.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Jackie Chu
- Roy Gethard
- The Cat in the Hat (Mentioned)
- Tom (mentioned)
- Jerry (mentioned)
- Garfield (mentioned)
- Jason Derulo (mentioned)
- Clifford the Big Red Dog (mentioned)
- Dr. Seuss (mentioned)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (mentioned)
- Scooby-Doo (mentioned)
- Chester Cheetah (on bag)
- LeBron James (mentioned)
- Kool-Aid Man (cameo)
- Property Brothers (mentioned)
- Laa-Laa (Indirectly mentioned as "Yellow Teletubby")
- Yellow Power Ranger (mentioned, but unclear as to which one)
- This is the first Ken pun episode of 2021.
- This is the first Ken pun episode to feature the Human Puppets, and Pumpkin
- This is the second Ken pun episode to be uploaded in February. The first was Sicken.
- This is the first appearance of Ken and Roy Gethard in 2021.
- This is the first time Pumpkin appears in a thumbnail.
- This episode was uploaded 9 years after “Bowser's Birthday", and 11 years after "Doctor HairyLip".
- This is the twelfth overall Ken pun episode.
- This is also the first one to not be spelled the same as the original word, which is Pumpkin.
- Though Cody likely didn’t mean to say it, he finally admits that Ken is a doll when he says that they need to turn him from a cat back into a doll.
- The video URL has an inappropriate word on it. https://youtu.be/Sex4_CRvaDs
- This is the first time one of Judy's other closest family members besides Cody called Junior out for making fat jokes.
- This episode was also a concept written on DeviantArt by "williamseanmcauliffe" now known as "WilliamHeroofHyrule" since Late 2020 where it was written as a Halloween special where the synopsis would be that Cody created a Halloween machine that would turn things into Halloween related things and Junior and Joseph turned Ken into a pumpkin, but Cody sought revenge and turned Junior's friends into Halloween monsters.
- The thumbnail can be seen here: https://www.deviantart.com/williamheroofhyrule/art/SML-Thumbnail-pumpKEN-769088174
- The transcript can be seen here: https://www.deviantart.com/williamheroofhyrule/art/SML-Transcript-pumpKEN-770527770
- Pumpkin is not capitalized in the description.
- Cody did not get an allergic reaction to Ken, despite being allergic to cats. It’s possible that his allergy went away or Logan forgot.
- Roy´s pants are seen slightly down starting at 11:20, and his privates can be slightly seen, which could lead to demonetization.
- The description is misleading since Ken and Pumpkin only swapped places.
- The thumbnail is somewhat misleading since Jackie Chu is barely in the video.
- The "someone" in the question at the end has a typo, being misspelled as "somone".
- A joke of this was made in Jeffys Text Message.
To see full results of this poll, see here.
|Season 1||Broken • Forsaken • Taken|
|Season 2||Mistaken • Sunken • Spoken|
|Season 4||Heartbroken! • Shrunken • Taken Away!|
|Season 6||Pumpken • Taken To Court!|
|[How does it work?]|