It's picture day at school! Who will have the best picture?
Jackie Chu is teaching the class about matter. He asks what the 4th state is and Junior says black lives. Jackie Chu says that is the correct answer and announces that tomorrow is picture day. Jeffy asks Junior if he's seen a screwed up face in the year book before. Junior says no. Bully Bill teases them about that and Jeffy fights with Bully Bill.
Jeffy comes home with a black eye. Junior wakes up. He then goes to Chef Pee Pee who is Cooking an Omelette and Chef Pee Pee tells him he has a pimple. Junior went to the mirror and yells. He then went to Bowser.
Bowser told him the tale of his student name Pete who got a pimple and that everyone is making fun of him. Then, Junior runs down the stairs and hid his face in a paper bag while his friends then go to his house and try to help him get rid of his pimple. Cody wore a magician like tuxedo while Joseph wore a blue hoody with black shoes. Ken wore a leopard shirt and jeans. Joseph and Cody ask what's wrong and Junior responds that there is a pimple on his face.
They decided to make Junior wear Cody's hat to make people focus less on Junior's pimple. It turns out the hat did not help, so they suggest he cut his eyebrows off. He does, but it looks terrible so they suggest maybe cutting his hair off. That looks terrible as well. Cody then showed them his invention that will shrink anything however Cody has not tried it yet.
Junior was very desperate in getting rid of his pimple. That he asked Cody to try it on his pimple. However, after Cody used it Junior's pimple only duplicated. After Joseph and Cody saw it, they decided to leave. Junior runs to the mirror only to discover that his pimples where all over his face, Junior freaks out and asks Cody happened.
Cody says he never tried it before so it technically isn't his fault so he says that Junior should use the bag now. It is School time. Cody is wearing Jeans with Ken. Jackie Chu questions why he brings his doll and Cody says that he doesn't know that he can bring toys but Jackie Chu just takes the picture. Jeffy wore the chicken suit and Jackie Chu took the picture while Jeffy says " f**k the Haters! "
It is Junior's turn. Jackie Chu tells him to take the bag off but Junior says it is against his religion but Jackie Chu just takes it off. Jackie Chu was shock but he just took the picture. Junior's head shrank just as that happen . Junior asks what happened and Cody says that it shrank so Junior says that it's all good since it shrank before the picture is taken and the video ends.
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- Jackie Chu
- Bully Bill
- Kung Pow (possibly mentioned)
- When Cody said Ken was having flute practice under the desk, it is implied that Ken was giving him a blowjob.
- This episode bears a resembles to X Marks The Ed, an episode from an animated show called Ed Ed & Eddy, both episodes involving one of the main characters (Ed Ed & Eddy: Eddy, SML: Junior) getting a pimple on their face and a character (Ed Edd & Eddy: Rolf, SML: Cody) making the protagonist's head smaller at the end of the episode.
- The thumbnail is sort of misleading; for example, Jeffy's black eye is only on the bottom of his eye, while in the video, his black eye seems much worse.
- The camera Jackie Chu uses to take pictures is one of Chilly Jimenez's vlog cameras, the Canon PowerShot G7X Mark ll
- When Bowser Junior said it was "against his religion" to take the bag of his head, he was referencing how most Muslim women wear hijabs and niqabs to cover their heads.
- For his picture, Jeffy wears his Chicken costume from "Happy Halloween!".
- When Joseph had a hoodie on, he resembles Koops from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. The only differences between Joseph in his hoodie and Koops is that Joseph is pantless and his shoes are green while Koops wears pants and his shoes are white.
- Junior's pimples are actually grapes.
- This is the third time that Jeffy beats up Bully Bill, the first being Jeffy Gets Bullied! The second being The Test!
- This was the last video made before SML hit 3 Million Subscribers.
- It is revealed Chef Pee Pee irons Junior's bib presumably under Bowser's orders possibly because Bowser and his wife Shelby (whom she appeared in a later video) got separated for reasons unexplained and he is too busy to iron it for him. This was never brought up again in later videos.
- This is the first time that Jeffy gets a black eye.
- This is the first time that Joseph wears a different outfit. Cody had a different outfit in Cool Cody.
- When Jackie Chu said to Junior, "Holy Sh*t, You Kung Pow Chicken Pock Freak! Hahaha!" it may be possible that he was referring to Kung Pow. Both characters are Asian as well.
- The time of Chef Pee Pee's stove said 12:51 in the morning time, although this could be due to the time when the scene was recorded.
- Before Junior's head was shrunk, he lacked his hair and eyebrows. But when it got shrunk, he had his hair and eyebrows back.
- At 1:22, Jeffy can be seen moving away from his desk while beating Bully Bill.