"Officer Jeffy!" is the 466th episode of SML Movies
Jeffy becomes a police officer!
The episode starts off with Jeffy annoying Mario with a rubber chicken when Mario gets a call from Goodman. Goodman tells Mario that he is at a very quiet meeting at the library and needs Mario to come over immodestly. However, Mario can’t bring Jeffy because he is too loud and tries to find a babysitter. Mario calls the police and asks Brooklyn Guy to watch Jeffy while he is gone. Brooklyn is initially concerned because he could get called to stop a crime in progress but Mario insists everything will be fine.
After that, it cuts to Jimmy John's location being robbed. Brooklyn then gets a call from his radio and brings Jeffy to the crime scene. Brooklyn goes into the restaurant but realizes he forgot his gun and is shot by a nerf gun. Jeffy, still in the police truck, decides he wants to get something to eat and goes inside. He runs into the robber and promptly beats him against the wall to Brooklyn’s gratitude.
Mario then gets home realizing Jeffy and Brooklyn are gone. They show up and Brooklyn explains to Mario that Jeffy was a hero and got a 2nd place medal because Spiderman got the 1st place medal from the police. Brooklyn also tells Mario Jeffy is now a police officer to Mario’s displeasure but decides to let Jeffy be a cop.
Brooklyn and Jeffy then wait on the side of the road for anyone speeding. A red car then speeds by and Brooklyn pulls them over, realizing it was Black Yoshi, who refused to roll down his window and even records Brooklyn on Facebook. Black Yoshi then drives away from Brooklyn but he decides not to chase after Black Yoshi because he already has his license plate. Another car then speeds by and the two pull them over. Brooklyn lets Jeffy deal with this one alone. Jeffy goes up the car which is being driven by Tyrone with Judy in it. Tyrone and Judy try to make excuses for speeding by saying he wasn't paying attention to the gauge and that Judy was going into labor, but Jeffy ignored them insisting on Tyrone’s license. Judy then records Jeffy too and eventually, the situation escalates to Jeffy tasing Tyrone, who lies to Jeffy that he attends church.
It then cuts to the news that shows Judy’s recording of Jeffy tasing Tyrone and Jeffy being discharged from the police force. Brooklyn then brings Jeffy home to Mario telling him he was fired. Mario expresses that he is glad Jeffy isn’t a police officer anymore but Jeffy mentions that he got to keep the taser before tasing himself.
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Vladimir Smirnov
- Blue M&Ms Officer
- Black Yoshi
- Hop Hop Bunny (song only)
- Spider-Man (mentioned)
- Superman (indirectly mentioned)
- This is Brooklyn T. Guy's 16th appearance in a row.
- The robber is the same one from The Mystery Safe!.
- This is the third appearance of Boukisha.
- This is the second appearance of the Footlong Bangers place.
- It is revealed in this video that Jeffy is completely unaffected by tasers, and actually derives sexual pleasure from it.
- This is one of the very few times in which Mario is not forced to get associated with Jeffy in some way.
- This is one of those videos in which Tyrone and Judy appear without Cody.
- The scenes where Jeffy loves getting tased by a taser is quite similar to the ones in the "My Life as a Teenage Robot" Season 1 episode, This Time with Feeling, where Jenny loves to get tickled by Brad and Himcules when she got her robotic nerve endings.
- In the scene where Brooklyn Guy pulled over Black Yoshi, Jeffy was completely silent. This is because it would have been impossible for Lance to play both Black Yoshi and Jeffy in that scene due to Black Yoshi being in his car.
- The scene where Brooklyn Guy pulled over Black Yoshi is a reference to Black Yoshi's Koolaid Problem!, where Black Yoshi refused to roll the window down when he was pulled over.
- Jeffy's police uniform is the one Goodman wore before he became an antagonist. (you see it when he gets his badge removed).
- This marks the return of Jeffy's excuse "it slipped'.
- Jeffy tasing Tyrone and getting fired is a reference to Chef Pee Pee Quits! Part 3, in which Chef Pee Pee tases Bowser for beating Junior, eventually getting fired by Officer Goodman.
- Mario only hits Jeffy once to avoid demonetization.
- Jeffy became a cop at 15. However, in real life, a person would need to be at least 19 to be a cop in most states, and in some other states like Florida where Logan lives, they would need to be 21.
- Tyrone does not attend church because he is Jewish. However, he was lying to avoid getting into trouble with Jeffy and the rest of the police staff.
- Black Yoshi can be seen in the thumbnail despite only appearing in the actual video for approximately two minutes.