| Please note the following:
"Nintendo Switch" is the 281st episode of SML Movies.
Mario is given a Nintendo Switch that he must sell to an investor for Nintendo.
The video begins with Jeffy showing Mario his Mr. Potato Head but he instead calls it Mr. Tato Ass. Goodman later comes to Mario's house with a safe. He then opens it and shows him the Nintendo Switch, which he is supposed to play-test and sell to an investor. He threatens to bite Mario's nut-sack off if the Switch is lost or broken. Mario tries to give good care of it until Jeffy pesters Mario to take the joycons off of the switch.
Mario says he will do it later and he needs to use the bathroom. Meanwhile, Jeffy got a saw and cuts off the controllers. Mario comes back to find out that Jeffy destroyed the switch by cutting off the controllers. Mario starts freaking out until Jeffy later pulls a light-switch out of the wall and puts the Nintendo logo on it. The investor Jackie Chu arrives.
Mario ask why he is so early and he said it is cause of the time zone in Japan. Anyway, Mario got the broken Switch and try to convince that the switch is currently on work to become workable and compatible gameplay but Jackie Chu isn’t convince and wouldn’t invest in it, Mario grabs Jeffy's Nintendo Switch, and says that when turned on, it turns on your imagination. Jackie Chu like this idea and invested it promoting it. A commercial is then shown for Jeffy's Nintendo Switch with Many people showed to have play the Switch game and compliment it Goodman later arrives to tell Mario that the Switch was a hit and pays Mario. However, he warns him that if Mario decides to fuck him again, he will bite his nutsack off for real. Then the video ends.
- Mr. Potato Head
- Jackie Chu
- Tito Jimenez
- Chilly Jimenez
- Logan Thirtyacre (post-video)
- Cecilia (mentioned)
- This is the first video about the Nintendo Switch.
- Goodman's uncensored cussing rage returns from Bowser Junior's Painting!, Bowser Junior's Credit Card! and The Koopalings! Part 2.
- The episode was moderately similar and comparable to The Quiet Game. They both featured the same basic idea and result, just done in a similar but different way.
- This is Mario's first time being on the thumbnail in 2017.
- This is another episode where Jeffy has a different pose on the thumbnail.
- This is the first time Jackie Chu wears a different outfit.
- Also, in this video, he's from Japan, instead of China.
- This video was made for the launch of the Nintendo Switch.
- Jeffy tasting the Nintendo Switch games is a reference to how Nintendo Switch game cartridges taste bad.
- Only plush/puppets voiced by Logan and Lance appear in this video, along with Chilly and her brother Tito making a rare in-person appearance. Lovell, Chris, and Elaina are nowhere to be found in this video.
- This is one of few episodes without an SML Question. Instead, Logan announces a giveaway, including two Nintendo Switch consoles (one with grey Joy-con and one neon red/blue Joycon), plus the Nintendo light switch prop used in the video.
- How Jackie Chu pronounced "leave" is probably a reference how Jacques Pierre Francois pronounced "art duel."
- When Jeffy put the Nintendo Switch cartridges in his mouth, it references the meme of people putting chips of games in their mouths for a taste test.
- You can go to prison for biting off someone's nutsack. Although, as he's a corporate CEO of Nintendo, Goodman believes himself above the law. Thus, biting off Mario's nutsack will get him fired from his CEO position and arrested.
- Jeffy's mouth doesn't open while making the fart noises at the beginning but when he did it again, he did. Goodman says Jackie Chu is an investor from China even though in the video he from Japan.