| Please note the following:
"Netflix and Kill" is the 273rd episode of SML Movies.
Bowser Junior and his friends watch a haunted movie that kills you seven days after you watch it!
The episode starts with Bowser Junior, Joseph, and Cody sitting on the couch while Junior asks them if they want to watch Netflix. Cody told them about "Netflix and Kill which was this movie where a scary girl calls you and kills you seven days after you watch it." Joseph and Cody aren't too cool about it but Junior calls it boss. So they start it but then Junior gets a call on his phone from The Scary Girl only saying on the phone in a scary voice, "Seven days." Cody, Joseph, and Junior become scared.
While Junior, Cody, and Joseph think about it and they think seven days is plenty of time. So Junior asked when was the last time she pooped and when she was going to announce that she's gay and she said "Seven days" and then they started laughing. Then they realize she didn't block her number and told her how to block it. And then they realize they have seven days and that they got a while.
The video cuts to seven days later and the kids were scared. The TV comes back on and The Scary Girl comes out of the TV but she falls saying "Oh f**k". As she's coming towards them, Cody rewinds it so she goes back in and comes back out. The kids rewind the TV again but this time they pause it. Later that night, Chef Pee Pee sits down on the couch and presses play as The Scary Girl comes out of the TV and kills Chef Pee Pee. The Scary Girl then goes to Junior's room and kills Junior. She then goes to Cody's house and Cody saw her and said no girls allowed and the girl saw the dolls and she says "That's really gay." Cody told her to get back in her TV so she didn't kill Cody. As well as going to Joseph's house and she kills Joseph ending the video. Before Joseph dies, he exclaims “MOMMY, IS THAT YOU?!?!”
- Bowser Junior
- Chef Pee Pee
- The Scary Girl (debut)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Joseph's Mom (mentioned)
- Kobe Bryant (mentioned)
- This is the first appearance of The Scary Girl.
- The Scary Girl was played by Chilly.
- This video is one of the few cases where Chilly has sworn.
- This is the first time Bowser Junior and his friends watch Netflix.
- This video references the movies "The Ring/Ring" and "Rings."
- The title is a pun on the term Netflix and Chill.
- One day after this video was posted, it became #45 Trending on YouTube (see image below).
- This is the first SML movie made in February 2017.
- In the movie, The Scary Girl's name is actually Samara Morgan (Or Sadako Yamamura in the Japanese series).
- The Scary Girl resembles the girl from Bowser Goes to the Movies! in a movie trailer for The Girl That Just Sits There.
- This is the first scary episode to be uploaded in 2017, and the first one since Jeffy's Flu Shot!.
- Chef Pee Pee was a robot in this video, as explained in Chef Pee Pee the Robot.
- Pablo's hand was inside the couch for one scene.
- The reaction video on SLL is named “Netflix and Fun”, most likely to avoid the video getting demonetized.
- This is how similar to the final scene of the movie The Ring.
- Originally, after Cody paused her from coming out and everybody left, Junior was supposed to press play and she was gonna come out and kill him first but Logan decided that Chef Pee Pee should've done it instead.
- If one is to listen closely at around 5:32, when the Scary Girl falls, she shouts: "Oh f**k". It is possible that this was intended for comedic purposes.
- At 8:01 Joseph says “Kobe... I miss you.”. People in the comments were saying that this could have foreshadowed NBA player Kobe Bryant’s death in a helicopter crash on January 26th 2020. It's possible that this is false.
- The Scary Girl didn't even kill Cody even though he watched the tape. This remains unknown, but it's likely that she was disturbed by Cody's gay display refusing to kill him, or she came back and killed him in his sleep.
- The Scary Girl shouldn't have killed Chef Pee Pee cause Cody claimed that everyone that watches Netflix and Kill gets killed after 7 days, however, Chef Pee Pee didn't watch Netflix and Kill.