Nancy Jeffy François is the abusive mother and archenemy of Jeffy.
She is an alcoholic, crazy, and abusive prostitute who abandoned her son with Mario because she hated him for unknown reasons.
She also appears in a flashback of Jeffy's Sister Returns!.
One year later, during the events of Jeffy's Parents!, Nancy comes to Mario's house to get Jeffy back after finding out that Jeffy was to inherit millions of dollars from his father, Jacques Pierre François, who had committed suicide for the sake of his artwork. Even though she beat up Jeffy and belittles him in front of Mario and Rosalina, Mario didn't care, while Rosalina is concerned. In the car, she hits Jeffy twice, until he escapes and goes back to Mario's house, begging Mario to let him stay with him. He also genuinely promises to stop annoying Mario and disobeying him (which he eventually breaks). Then, Mario calls the police on her, and she stops beating Jeffy before getting arrested for child abuse, prostitution, and "a bunch of other things". Mario then decides to adopt Jeffy and let him stay, as long as he behaves. But Mario probably lets him stay because he feels bad.
Likes and Dislikes
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Not showering for two months
- Abusing Jeffy
- Committing crimes
- Jacques Pierre François (only for the money)
- Having no money
- Getting arrested
- Jeffy telling her that he does not like her
- Jeffy jumping out of the car and running away
- When Does Bad Things Guy states that Nancy is arrested for "a bunch of other things", it is assumed that Nancy is charged with: Motor Vehicle Theft, Prostitution, Child Abuse, Child Neglect, And Child Abandonment. Her prison sentence is unknown, but due to Florida's laws about M.V.T, it'll be at least 10 years.
- She will return in The SuperMarioLogan Movie! as the main antagonist.
- She is a gold digger since she only wants Jacques Pierre Francois for his money.
- She is one of the most hated characters in the series over what she has done in Jeffy's Parents! as lots of people care for Jeffy.