Mr. Pig is a pig who originated from Toy Story. He was with Black Yoshi. He had a high-pitched voice and likes Call Of Duty and Kool-Aid, just like Black Yoshi. It can be assumed he was raised in the "hood" like Black Yoshi, as he revealed in Black Yoshi's debut that he can talk in a ghetto voice.
He used to be a main character, before being overshadowed by Tony and Mama Luigi. it is unknown if Mr. Pig still lives with Mario or not.
He reappears in Black Yoshi and The Birds Episode 7 as the true main antagonist (similar to Miles Axlerod from Cars 2). He wants Black Yoshi to kill the birds but Mario sees him in the kitchen holding Black Yoshi hostage. He gets killed from Teliban blowing up the bed with Black Yoshi.
He made a reappearance in The Big Thanksgiving. Here, Mario and Bowser are in the front of the table, and Mr. Pig is near the back, referencing the fact that Mr. Pig is no longer a main character, and the newer characters such as Bowser, Bowser Junior, Cody, Joseph, and some of the other main characters have taken the mantle.
In Jeffy Breaks His Helmet!, an angry fan demanded to know where Mr. Pig was, to which Mario declared him dead.
Role in American Idol Mario Edition
- The Puppet used for Mr. Pig is a hand-puppet of Hamm that was given out at Burger King to promote the theatrical release of Toy Story in 1995.
- Because of this, Mr. Pig isn't actually a pig, he is a piggy bank.
- He rarely appears in the videos and when he does, it's just a brief cameo.
- He can change his voice to Black Yoshi's voice.
- In Jeffy Breaks His Helmet!, it was revealed that Mr. Pig is dead.
- His voice sounds similar to that of Miss Piggy from The Muppets.￼
Likes and Dislikes
- Shrimpos (as seen in The Big Thanksgiving)
- Doing "The Monkey"