"Mr. Goodman's Son!" is the 431st episode of SML Movies.
Jeffy sings "Yankee Doodle" with the microphone connected to his cat piano, and he yells "macaroni". Mario got annoyed by Jeffy's song and tells him to sing a different song. Then, Jeffy sings "Don't Stop the Uh Uh!". Mario gets annoyed by that song and takes away Jeffy's cat piano. Then, the doorbell rings, and Mario answers it.
The person at the door was Goodman. He tells Mario that he doesn't have to pay for his house payment as long as he babysits his son, Richard Goodman, who shows up wearing AirPods. Goodman payed NASA 1 billion dollars so he can take a pee on the moon and needs someone to babysit his son, Richard Goodman. Mario says he'll watch his son, and Goodman leaves.
Once Richard gets settled in at Mario's house, he starts criticizing him, saying that he is "poor" and he doesn't have an expensive taste. Still living with Mario, Richard must attend public school for the time being.
When he arrives at school, he blatantly orders Joseph to give him his desk. After Joseph's resistance, Richard then throws money at him, brainwashing him into wealth. Coincidentally, Jackie Chu leads a lecture on money, mainly based on Richard's wealth. Eventually, Richard then steals Junior's and Cody's desks, similar to how he did with Joseph much earlier. Same thing, he throws money at them.
As the video goes, Cody uses the money that Richard tossed at him to buy new things for his personal pleasure, such as a new bike and new sunglasses. Of course, Richard ended up taking those things away, continuously tossing money at Junior and Cody.
Immediately after he did that, he then went over to the kitchen, and asked Chef Pee Pee for a large meal. Chef Pee Pee replied that he only has Froot Loops available, and Richard throws money at him, still criticizing him that he is poor. Still with his blatant attitude, he attempts to take away the game that Cody and Junior were playing. The two of them finally refused to give away their game, and Richard accepted that. He changed his attitude, believing the message that money will NOT always buy or make happiness, friends, and your interests.
When Goodman returns to pick him up, he explains to him the notion that money does not solve issues and cannot buy or make happiness. Goodman disagrees and gets mad at Richard. He then gets rid of Richard's Air Pods by knocking them out of his ears. The video concludes when Goodman says: "Now get your ass in that f***ing Lamborghini." and Richard says: "Yes sir, Dad.".
- Bowser Junior
- Jackie Chu
- Chef Pee Pee
- Michael Jackson (mentioned)
- Andrew Jackson (on dollar bill)
- George Washington (on dollar bill)
- Abraham Lincoln (on dollar bill)
- John F. Kennedy (on dollar bill)
- Richard Goodman (Debut) (Antagonist)
- On April 18, 2019, this video hit 10 million views making it the most viewed SML video in 2019.
- This is the first SML video in 2019 to feature strong profanity.
- This is the first time Goodman didn't threaten Mario. Possibly due to all the hate Goodman gets.
- This is the first video to feature Goodman's name in the title.
- This is one of the few times in which Goodman is rude to someone else other than Mario.
- It is implied that Goodman isn't as strong as he makes out to be, as it took him 12 attempts to knock Richard's AirBuds off using a weak-looking swiping motion that doesn't hurt Richard at all. This further implies that Goodman likes to talk a big game, but when push comes to shove, wouldn't be able to follow through on his threats of testicular violence.
- This video marks the debut of Mr. Goodman's son, Richard Goodman.
- There is a "!" in the title, but not in the thumbnail. It is likely that there was not enough room to put the exclamation point in the thumbnail.
- It's not actually possible to hold your pee for a week, if this is actually done, you will have a kidney failure.
- When Richard throws money on the ground when he states that he wants to take away Cody's bike, he threw only $300 on the floor, but when Richard leaves and the shot shows the road up forward, there is lot more money on the ground.
- When Mario throws a fit at Richard about him being an adult and the owner of the house, this is false because Mario and Bowser each own the house 50/50; only Mario pays the bills and Bowser just lives there and owns 50% of the house.
- In reality, it would be impossible for Goodman to be able to pee on the moon as it takes about 3 days to go to the moon, and it would be impossible to hold in his urine for 3 days.