"Mr. Goodman's Credit Card!" is the 460th episode of SML Movies.
Mr. Goodman has his credit card stolen.
The video starts with Jeffy telling Mario a few of his jokes. Then, Mario hears the door bell, and found out it was Goodman, who was waiting for his house payment, as usual. Mario, as always, forgets his house payment, pissing Goodman off and making Mario have an eviction notice for his house. Mario wants him to come inside to discuss about the house payment.
Mario offers to rub his feet but Goodman forces him to get out of the house in six days. Goodman leaves his wallet behind and Junior and Cody notice it. They find out Goodman is a billionaire and he wouldn't mind getting his money taken.
Junior gets a monster truck and Cody gets a pony carriage. Jeffy also notices the card and buys ten thousand bucks worth of v-bucks. Junior does the same. They put the card back but Black Yoshi sees it and buys Kool-Aid and chicken. Mario notices it and starts worrying, but Black Yoshi tells him he can pay his house payment with the card. Mario gets the money and a doorbell.
It's Goodman and Brooklyn Guy because Goodman left his wallet there and noticed that a bunch of his money was spent. Mario pays Goodman with the money but Goodman remembers that the money on his card was spent on chicken, which Mario has, but Mario says it's old. Goodman buys it and leaves, but catches junior wasting his money on v-bucks and "orange justiced" all over his face.
- A total of $30,000 was stolen from Mr. Goodman's wallet, with $20,000 of it spent on v-bucks from Fortnite, with the other $10,000 spent on KFC, Grape Kool-Aid, and two giant toy cars.
- Goodman evicts Mario instead of threatening to rip off his ballsack because of demonetization.
- At the end of the video, Goodman dances in front of Junior, because the scene would originally end with him beating up Junior. This was likely changed because of demonetization.
- Jeffy is actually correct in one of the questions he asks to Mario about crossing a sheep with a goat as geeps are goat sheep hybrids.
- This is one of the few videos in which Goodman accepts Mario's behavior at the end.
- The song that Goodman hums whilst pulling the eviction notice out of his rear end is to the tune of Entry of the Gladiators by Julius Fucik
- This is one of the few videos to have Bowser Junior and Cody without Joseph.
- This is the second video to involve someone's credit card, the first was Bowser Junior's Credit Card!.
- Coincidentally, both videos have Bowser Junior spending money on that credit card.
- When Goodman catches Junior buying V-bucks, a Wall*e toy can be seen in the background.
- Minecraft is mentioned, and Fortnite is seen when Junior is buying V-bucks.
- At 3:32, there was a car sound. It was either Mr. Goodman driving his Lamborghini outside leaving, or it was an editing mistake. Logan even found out this error after uploading this video.
- Even though Goodman is a billionaire with a billion dollar credit card limit, he said that his credit card doesn't have a limit. However, it could be that Goodman said that because it would take a very long time to spend all of that money, or he intimidated the credit card company into removing limits with his usual threats of ludicrous violence.
- It is unknown how Black Yoshi was able to get out of jail when he was arrested in Black Yoshi's Kids!. It is possible someone bailed him out.