| Please note the following:
Michael Theodore Mortimer "Mickey" Mouse is a leader of Disney World and a drug dealer who is addicted to drugs. Despite common belief, he did NOT host American Idol Mario Edition, that was Mickey Seacrest, an old and different version of him.
It is unknown if he actually is the Mickey Mouse from Disney, or if he just pretends to be Mickey.
Mickey Mouse is a greedy drug addict as well as being the founder of the Disney company. (Although Walt Disney was actually the founder). He outright forces Bowser Junior to buy two bottles of water for $40 to get richer. He also is extremely addicted to drugs, owning a meth lab (although it was burned down) and snorting cocaine whenever he has a chance to do it.
Likes and Dislikes
- Walt Disney (His creator)
- Roy Disney (His creator's brother)
- His job
- Greeting people (including children)
- Bowser Junior
- Drugs (mainly cocaine)
- His parks
- His films
- His cartoons
- Drug dealing
- Losing Money
- Disrespectful children
- The Brooklyn Guy
- Giving free toys to kids
He first appears in Mario and Tony the Tiger's television screen in 2008's Mario And Tony: Mickey Mouse Club House.
He made his latest appearance in Chef Pee Pee's Bucket List! to pretend that their house is Disney World.
He made an appearance in Jeffy's Birthday as a decoration and mention. It also appears that Chuck E. Cheese's is Jeffy's Disney World and references Chuck as Mickey. He made an appearance in Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 1 after a 7-year hiatus from the channel. This time, he is voiced by Chris rather than Logan. In that part, he chats with Bowser Junior and challenges him to buy 20 bucks of water due to him to get more money to make more movies. He also is told by Junior that he got a free stuffed animal from Brooklyn T. Guy, and that Mickey thinks it is a good idea to run to find him, and talk to him.
In Bowser Junior Goes To Disney World! Part 2 he brings Brooklyn T. Guy to Chef Pee Pee's hotel room and hid him in a fridge. Then he did cocaine (Coke for short) in the room with Goofy and asked Chef Pee Pee if they could crash in the hotel's bathroom for the night. The next day Mickey finds Goofy dead and tries to give him Coke to revive him to no effect. He dumps Goofy's body in a bush and then leaves the hotel.
- His Cocaine addiction may have lead to death.
- Mickey Mouse shares some similarities to how he was portrayed in the TV show, South Park.
- Jeffy is shown to really like Mickey as he wished to go to Disney World for his 15th Birthday.
- Doing Drugs: He and Goofy did cocaine with each other, and they have a meth lab according to Goofy, as Donald burned it down as he could not cook.
- Bribing: He forced Bowser Junior to buy water for $20.
- Murder (Possible): He could have murdered Brooklyn T. Guy.
- Assault: He banged Brooklyn T. Guy's head on the door frame.
- Kidnapping: He kidnapped Brooklyn T. Guy.