Melvin, (also known as Pee Pee Suck 2 and Poop Butt by Jeffy and Ham Sandwich by Junior), was Jeffy's pet hamster after Jeffy "accidentally" swallowed Pee Pee Suck, his old pet fish. He was later swallowed by Jeffy, but was eventually spat out alive. It is Jeffy's current pet. He was temporarily traded to Bowser Junior for a "worm", however they traded back after finding out it was a snake. While in Junior's possession, Melvin was thrown down the stairs inside his ball as a stunt.
After playing hide-and-seek with Melvin, he went missing, so Rosalina adopted a dog for Jeffy who was paralyzed from the neck down. Jeffy named the dog "Shitass", (Now named "Poopy Butt") and eventually Brooklyn Guy found Melvin wandering in the streets. He offered to give him back to Mario, but Mario insisted that Brooklyn Guy should keep him since Jeffy had gotten over him. Brooklyn Guy kept him, glad to have a "Pee Pee Suck" since his wife apparently "wouldn’t give him one".
After YouTuber Hogan Paul got millions of views on a video in which he hit a dead hamster with a bat, Mario tried to do the same thing, but remembered that he had given Melvin away. It turned out that Jeffy was unaware that Mario had given Melvin to Brooklyn Guy, so Mario had to cover it up.
Jeffy named him Pee Pee Suck 2 due to his tendency to give his pets vulgar names.
Likes and dislikes
- Jeffy (Sometimes)
- Bowser Junior
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Falling down the stairs in his hamsterball
- Cat Piano
- Playing Hide & Seek
- Being called Melvin
- Being called Pee Pee Suck 2, Poop Butt, Poop Butt Stink Hole, Stinky Diaper Seven, Pencil Fart, and Jeffy's Fart 4.
- At one point in Jeffy's Pet!, Jeffy calls him Melvin, despite preferring the name Pee Pee Suck II.
- Logan revealed in a Chilly vlog that he would constantly eat the walls in Logan's house and opened up a hole, and thus Logan got rid of him. Therefore, he won't appear in any more videos. However this was proven false as of Jeffy's Dog!. It is unknown if they decided to get him back or was a lie. (The latter option could be false)
- It is possible that Melvin belongs to Chris Netherton.
- In Bowser Junior The Faker!, Brooklyn T. Guy mentions that his hamster died, meaning that Melvin's dead.