"Mario's Thanksgiving Problem!" is the 163rd episode of SML Movies.
It is Thanksgiving, and Mario has a HUGE dinner planned for his new girlfriend! That is until Shrek messes it up. Can Mario get Thanksgiving back on track in time?
|WHAT IS IT?!|
Mario and Chef Pee Pee are shown looking at the Thanksgiving dinner proudly.
- Chef Pee Pee
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Sharon (cameo)
- Jackie Chu (speaking cameo)
- Tyrone (speaking cameo)
- Judy (speaking cameo)
- Bowser Junior (speaking cameo)
- Joseph (speaking cameo)
- Cody (speaking cameo)
- Toad (cameo)
- Black Yoshi (cameo)
- Peach (mentioned)
- Jesus (mentioned)
- God (mentioned)
- Joseph (bible) (mentioned)
- George Washington (mentioned)
- Logan Thirtyacre (post video)
- This is the second appearance of Long John's Pizza.
- This is the second time Shrek has eaten all of the Thanksgiving dinner, the first being A Crappy Thanksgiving.
- Bowser meets Rosalina for the first time.
- Tony the Tiger and Mr. Pig don't appear in this special.
- This is one of the few videos where Bowser seemilngly threatens someone with a knife.
- This is the first time Bowser has kidnapped a Princess other than Peach.
- This is one of the few episodes to break the four-day streak, being uploaded two days after The Pizza Delivery!.
- At the end of the video, when Logan is talking, the song "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" can be heard
- Mario meets Jackie Chu and Margaret for the first time.
- This is the first Thanksgiving special where Junior's role is very limited.
- Chef Pee Pee says he doesn't know Rosalina, but he met her in the previous video.
- After Margaret's prayer, Junior can't be seen around the table.
- At 12:14, Lovell's face can be seen.
- After Bowser steals the chicken from Cody's family, he asks Junior where his friends are, when Bowser clearly knew who he was taking from and easily saw Cody and Joseph
- It is possible he didn't notice due to Bowser knowing he wouldn't have much time since Tyrone was just finishing Jewish grace.