for information about the Super Mario version of this character go here.
|"Can't wait to sit down and watch tv!"|
— Mario when he's about to watch tv.
|"Jeffy, eat your green beans!"|
— Mario when he tries to get Jeffy to eat his green beans.
— Mario when he's left unspeakable.
Mario Mario Wilfred also known as just Mario Mario or just Mario, is one of the main characters of the SuperMarioLogan franchise.
He used to be a plumber who went on many adventures, as well as the star of Nintendo. He has multiple friends living with him, such as Shrek or Black Yoshi. His former love interest, Peach, dumped him for his baldness, which left him in a sad depression from 2011 to 2015.
As of 2015 to onwards, he and Bowser are no longer enemies and started to became good friends and goes to live with him forever.
He also finally moved on from Peach (because of how she was acting rude and he kicks her out of his life because of how he now hated her) and dated his current love-interest Rosalina, (who whom he later married).
His life changes entirely when Jeffy came to his life. For a whole year of 2016, Mario has been tortured by Jeffy's bad behavior and nonsense because of how he hated him during that time. However, after learning Jeffy’s tragedy and how his late father was a millionaire and gives it all to him since he died, Mario decides to become his now better adoptive father and he now loves him as a son.
He also became the current arch-enemy of Goodman, who is no longer a friend of him since 2017 and decides to pay house payments or more of his requests.
As of right now, He has retired from adventuring and spends his days taking care of Jeffy, being with Rosalina all the time, handling Black Yoshi's actions and bad behavior, and defending his house and struggles to find hard ways to pay his house payments for the greedy villainous Mr. Goodman (which has come to an end in Jeffy's Commercial!).
Mario's appearance is the same from the games. He has a short build with a good physique and a round nose. He wears a red cap with an "M" on it. Mario is 5 feet 1 inches (155 centimeters) and weighs nearly 200 pounds (90.7 kilograms)
In his regular form, Mario has blue eyes, a red shirt, light blue overalls with two yellow buttons, white gloves, and brown shoes along with brown hair and a black mustache and eyebrows. In his puppet form, Mario is somewhat bald, with black eyes, brown hair and mustache, a red shirt, and a blue tie, with blue trousers and the same brown shoes as his plush form.
The only difference he has between the SML and the game variations of him is that he is somewhat bald instead of having a full head of hair (and not being as tall as a hand)
In Mario's Turtle Problem!, he appeared as Fire Mario in part of the video.
BiographyMario was born in Brooklyn, NY on May 10, 1968, to Margaret and his unnamed father the same day as his brother Luigi. His Rival Bowser would grow jealous and lose his love for Mario because of how much love he got from his mother Margaret something he did not get.
During 1979 or January 1980. When he was 11, he started a plumbing businesses with his brother Luigi.During his teen years, in the 1980s Mario went to high school with some noteworthy characters, such as Peach, Bowser, and possibly Luigi
Bowser was jealous because he was in love with his crush Princess Peach often during math class in 9th Grade Bowser often threw a rubix cube on him and called him a stupid nerd one time Peach asked Mario to the Prom which upset Bowser sometimes he would paralyze her and sometimes he would take pictures of her making her parents arrest him During his 10th Grade Year he sent Crack Bear to kill Mario but one of the Teachers told the cops he was on Crack making the cops arrest him. He Graduated in June, 1985 after high-school Mario engaged to Peach and their Honeymoon happened in the Grand Canyon During July, 1985 where Mario proposed to her. Luigi attended their wedding as Best Man which happened in August 29, 1985. Their Marriage was also on a Newspaper and then Mario moved away to The Mushroom Kingdom.
After King George Toadstool died in September 21, 1985, Peach and Mario became the new rulers of the Mushroom Kingdom.
During the 1990s Bowser would recruit Henchman to help him Kidnap Peach but his Plan would be foiled they would often clash with each other and that time was called Bowsers Rise to Power and Mario Luigi Kirby Peach Donkey Kong Yoshi Princess Daisy Fought with Bowser Kamek Goomba Goomba Max Shy Guy and Koopa Troopa in The Battle of the Mushroom Kingdom which happened in December 28, 1998 to June 20, 2000 Mario lost the Battle making him Peach and Luigi and all the other people that lived there exiled from the Mushroom Kingdom and making them move to Florida. He left the Mushroom Kingdom in Spring of 2001 along with Luigi and Peach and rented a new House in Florida because of the Battle and during 2006 he Adopted Tony the Tiger and Mr. Pig In The Pound owned by Woody.
One time in 2007 Mama Luigi Pays Bowser 20 dollars to kidnap Peach Mario tried to save Peach multiple times then he steals a car and he goes to Jail but gets raped Bubbles he would later cry until the other inmates cheered him up but he soon Escaped and yelled at Mama Luigi for putting him in Jail but then he finds out he is not the real Luigi but his Clone they find the Luigi and put Mama Luigi in Jail for one day they soon Found out Princess Peach is Pregnant with Baby Bowser Junior who was really Bowser's son then they decide to go on a trip where they encounter Bowser who is has a Gun then Mama Luigi who has a Bomb on His Chest Sacrifices himself and dies. Eventually Bowser Junior would born in September 29, 2008 and originally was a Evil Baby Koopa sent to kidnap Peach until Black Yoshi wounded him Bowser took him in then he kidnapped Luigi but he later fought Bowser and went to another dimension and later came back to his dimension and Revived Everyone and Peach was also alive again. Unfortunately, their marriage was always on shaky ground due to Peach being demanding and bratty. Their marriage finally ended as when she learned he was bald, she immediately filed for divorce.
Mario spent the next two years depressed over her leaving him. He tried using a wig to win her back but once she revealed she was (presumably) pregnant with her new boyfriend, Sonic's, baby. Mario revealed the wig and kicked her out.
Despite this. Mario's depression lingered until Toad revealed to him that Peach had been kidnapped. Mario, deciding this was an ideal way to earn her love back, agreed to rescue her.
Thinking Bowser as the prime suspect, Mario confronted him only to learn Bowser had not done such a thing as it was a 'new episode day of Charleyyy and Friends.
Bowser agreed to help him find her when (unknown to Mario) Charleyyy was presumably kidnapped too. Later on, when they found two Yoshi eggs, Bowser destroyed his due to it wanting a banana. This led to Bowser using Chef Pee Pee as a replacement only to crush his back and send him into a coma.
The two encountered Sonic, who revealed he'd left Peach due to her being too 'clingy' and not being pregnant with his baby but someone (Mario) else's. And he'd found a clue which could lead to her.
However, Sonic refused to give it to them, leading them to torture him (using British gags/cliches) until he revealed the clue was in the breadbox. Afterwards they tied him up in Mario's car.
After unlocking the box and finding it to be a princess puzzle piece, the two are confronted by Bowser Junior, who's lost a piece. When he reveals it to be from a princess puzzle, the duo realize he was the kidnapper.
After Junior admits to the crime, he takes them to where he locked Peach up, only to find her missing. During an fight between him and Bowser, Mario spots a pistol which belonged to Black Yoshi.
The two confront Black Yoshi, who reveals he'd left his gun in the car. This leads the horrified duo to realize that Sonic had kidnapped her.
Right on Que, the two find an insane Sonic holding a knife to Peach's throat, threatening to kill her for the two torturing him. Before he can do so, Peach gives birth to her baby, with Mario realizing it was his.
After Sonic runs away with the baby, Mario comforts Peach who tells him that if he saves the baby she'll love him forever, leading to a crazed Mario rushing after Sonic.
When they find him, Sonic uses his speed to overpower Mario and proceeds to beat him. Before he can kill him however, Black Yoshi arrives and shoots Sonic in the head, killing him.
Instead of happiness, Mario is enraged as Sonic was the only one who knew the baby's location. After persuading him, Mario and Bowser decide to look for the baby.
Eventually they find the baby locked in a safe, calling Goodman, they have him crack it. Unfortunately, Goodman decides to take her away, believing Mario to be a neglectful father. Before he can do so, Mario tricks Black Yoshi into thinking Goodman was there to arrest him, leading the gangster to shoot Goodman, with the two taking the baby with them afterwards.
They return the baby to Peach, who reveals her double-cross to a hurt Mario when she reveals she loves him as a brother, rather than a lover. Though she admits that maybe in the future they could restart dating.
Mario learns from a friend, Brooklyn T. Guy, that due to Super Mario game sales going down rapidly, he was about to lose his house. Thankfully, Brooklyn Guy informs him that he could live with Bowser, whose house had burned down and was living in an apartment.
Mario and Brooklyn Guy head to the apartment where, after Brookyln Guy lies to Bowser about getting him to meet Charleyyy himself, Bowser agrees to let Mario and his friends stay.
Sadly, it's revealed a year after the events of MBSCA ended, it's clear that Peach duped Mario and that she had zero interest in him, even becoming now best friends with Bowser. She even goes as far as to file a restraining order against Mario.
Black Yoshi begins to feel sorry for his friend, and decides to get him back in the game by setting him up with multiple women to find him the right one.
Most of the efforts fail, until Black Yoshi introduces him to a wonderful woman named Rosalina. The two instantly fall in love and enter a happy relationship.
Mario's life comes crashing down however, when a retarded 12 yr old named Jeffy shows up on his doorstep, claiming that his mother had told whoever Jeffy met first to babysit him.
Unfortunately, the police inform a horrified Mario that until they can find the real mom, he has to take care of him.
For over a whole year of 2016, Mario was forced to deal with Jeffy and thinks about kicking him out of his life.
During his first Valentines Day with Rosalina. Mario enjoys it with Rosalina until out of nowhere, Peach turns up. Peach explains that she wants to get back together with him, and Mario, still clinging to the love they had, agrees.
Mario decides to hide Rosalina in the closet and gives all the gifts he bought her to Peach.
However, Peach shows her true colors and expresses disgust at these supposedly 'lame and not enough' gifts.
This causes Mario to realize that compared to a complete and utter selfish brat like Peach. Rosalina had always appreciated him for him, and didn't care about the expensive stuff.
Mario decides to do the right thing and tricks Peach into thinking they're going to an expensive restaurant. But when she's out the door, he slams it on her, yelling "BYE B*TCH!" Kicking her out of his life forever.
Mario apologizes to Rosalina about what a jerk he'd been, how he didn't realize how much she meant to him, and as a way of apologizing, gives her a star wars Valentines card. The two then laugh about a joke inside the card during dinner.
Mario, Bowser and Rosalina visit the place and, despite learning the previous 26 people living there were violently murdered. They happily agree. Though they are strangely warned by 'Brookyly Guy' to not ever enter a mysterious door inside the house under any circumstances.
A year after Jeffy had come to live with them, Mario is contacted by Goodman, who informs him that a woman was looking for her son she dropped off at the old apartment complex. This leaves an ecstatic Mario to happily reveal Jeffy was the child and to send the woman to his house.
However, Mario, along with Rosalina are disgusted once they meet Nancy in person. When Jeffy reveals the circumstances of his abandonment, only to be beat by Nancy in front on him and Rosalina, Mario is adamant that Jeffy must go.
Mario ignores Jeffy as he begs not to be taken away and defends his choice when Rosalina confronts him. She leaves once he reveals that he doesn't care whether Jeffy got beat.
Mario soon realizes that life without Jeffy was boring and the quiet was disturbing him. He is shocked when after answering the door, he is met with a nervous Jeffy who fled his mothers abuse.
Though Mario tries to pretend he doesn't care, and even locks Jeffy out, he gives in and let's Jeffy back into the house. He is embarrassed when Jeffy realizes that Mario was playing his cat piano to cope with the lack of noise.
Soon Nancy arrives and Mario is torn between lying about Jeffy and handing him over. Mario decides to do the right thing. He calls the police and then lets Nancy inside. Despite Jeffy's begging not to, Mario, knowing what the police would walk in to. Allows Nancy to be alone with Jeffy, allowing her to beat him, and for 'Brooklyn Guy' to catch her in the act.
Mario is left confused as while taken away, Nancy screams that Jeffy would make her millions. When 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals that now they know Jeffy isn't his son, Mario could send him to an orphanage. Mario realizes that deep down, despite the problems the two faced, that he and Jeffy deep-down couldn't live without each other, and agrees to adopt him.
'Brooklyn Guy', knowing the man now had a right to know, reveals a torn piece of paper with information to Mario he found on Nancy. Mario realizes that he had the other piece from when Jeffy first arrived. Once they put the pieces together. Mario and 'Brooklyn Guy' are shocked to find out that Jeffy's father was Jacques Pierre Francois. A world-famous painter who committed suicide that very day and left millions of dollars to his only son, Jeffy.
Mario at first is in disbelief at this, but then remembers the time when Jeffy painted the Mona Lisa on an egg, and this means Jeffy really is the son of Francois. Then 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals the catch. Due to the inheritance being in a trust, Jeffy won't get the money until he's eighteen in six more years. However, 'Brooklyn Guy' encourages Mario to take good care of him, which might lead Jeffy to give him some of the money in gratitude. Mario, fuelled by this, agrees and begins to love and bond with Jeffy as father and son.
4 months later. During a game of hide-and-seek. Jeffy accidentally wanders into the mysterious door due to Mario forgetting to inform him of its taboo. With great reluctance, Mario and Rosalina enter the door, and, along with Jeffy, are horrified at the gruesome sight of the house's previous 26 owner corpses.
They call 'Brooklyn Guy' and show him up to the room, only to be knocked out by him. Here, a tied up Mario wakes up to an unconscious Jeffy and a gagged Rosalina. Mario soon starts screaming only to be silenced by an angry 'Brooklyn Guy'.
Here a confused/terrified Mario begs to know why his friend is doing this, the psychopath reveals that the original victim was his wife, and then began the cycle of murdering everyone who ignored his warnings and opened the door. 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals that he gave them the house because they were nice but now he was forced to permanently silence them.
After getting sick and tired of her screaming, Mario is horrified when 'Brooklyn Guy' knocks her out with a mallet. He is further horrified when 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals he really wasn't a officer, firefighter or doctor, merely pretending to be one. Mario can only scream as the psychopath prepares to kill Rosalina, only for him to be killed by the real Brooklyn T. Guy.
After being untied and (in Rosalina's case) bandaged up. The confused family learns that Brooklyn Guy had been on vacation and the murderer was, in fact, his brother was Does Bad Things Guy. Brooklyn Guy lets them know the room would be cleaned and they could all relax now that he'd returned from vacation. Leaving a confused/scarred family behind.
Another 3 months later, Mario is finally ready to propose to Rosalina. Unfortunately, Black Yoshi steals and pawns his ring for money to buy a new Xbox. This leads to an enraged Mario to threaten his secondary former friend and secondary arch-enemy by kicking him out of his life if he doesn't get the ring back and Black Yoshi agrees.
A few hours later, A nervous Mario is found stalling Rosalina as Black Yoshi finds the ring. Black Yoshi returns but Mario is furious when the 'ring' Black Yoshi got was a cheap one from Walmart. Mario prepares to kick him out until Rosalina reveals that she loves it. This relieves Mario who forgive Black Yoshi.
2 months later. Mario is truly ready to get married to Rosalina. Unfortunately, Shrek takes his hat, uses it as toilet paper, then flushes it down. Jeffy comes across a dejected Mario who doesn't want Rosalina to see him bald.
Jeffy, feeling sorry for his daddy, uses his magic to create a new hat by drawing one. Unexpectedly, the hat possesses magical properties and turns Mario into a multitude of things, Black Yoshi, a cat piano, a fly, Jeffy's diaper, a Cheerios box, and a frog.
Finally, Mario, despite being a Frog, works up the courage to face Rosalina, who is beginning to believe Mario stood her up. Mario arrives and explains the situation. That he was worried that Rosalina would dump him, but she declares she would always love him, no matter what he is. Mario and Rosalina kiss and Mario returns to normal. After the wedding's end, Mario declares he's the happiest man alive, but expresses confusion on why his new hat had eyes when Rosalina questioned him about it.
Now Mario has retired from adventuring and spends his days watching Jeffy, being with Rosalina and fending off his former friend and arch-enemy Goodman, A former hero and police chief and mostly an evil millionaire who loves making millions and visiting Mario’s house for house payments and Mario must find hard ways to pay him off before it’s too late and handle Black Yoshi’s actions.
In time, Mario begans to become very greedy, arrogant and selfish such as the time when he sold one of Goodman's gold bars to the Loan Dolphin to become rich once, became irresponsible and sold Jeffy to Goodman, which Goodman returned Jeffy to Mario. But despite this, Mario still loves his wife, his son and his friends.
In SML, Mario is a down-to-earth and sane, but slightly perverted person - one of the few SML characters who is made for the regular feel rather than solely for laughs.
Mario is a responsible man, owning a house while supporting Black Yoshi, Shrek, Mama Luigi (before he moved away), Woody, Tony the Tiger, Mr. Pig, Toad, Jeffy, Rosalina, Bowser, Junior, Chef Pee Pee, and temporarily the Angry Birds before kicking them out.
However, in TitoTotter instead he is obsessed with meatballs and acts bad and tries to steal Sonic's meatballs.
As described on the original SML website, Mario is not meant to be a funny character; he is a strict, stern character who just wants everything to be normal.
He is rather clever, being able to trick Bowser into letting him and his family move in with him. He also outsmarted him by finding out he put poison into his food.
Out of all the characters, he is the smartest and least retarded character along with Chef Pee Pee, Cody and Brooklyn T. Guy. He's the generic guy stuck in a house of morons and weirdos. However, despite mostly being pretty intelligent, he and Brooklyn T. Guy are often not very smart. He is often shown to be very predictable and he often states "1942" as an anwser to some history questions in which years.
At times, he is shown to be quite the idiot father cliché as he thought his grandfather was Jeffy because he had Jeffy's shirt in Jeffy Skips School! and in Jeffy Gets Chicken Pox! he thought Jeffy turned into a chicken.
Mario is also sometimes a bit of a pushover, letting people like Black Yoshi and Shrek live with him when they drive him crazy, even though he could kick them out. In Mario's Family Moves Out!, he admits that he doesn't know why Shrek, Black Yoshi, Tony, Woody, and Toad live with him.
Mario often gets pissed off and frustrated when dealing with the stupidity of those around him. Ever since Jeffy was introduced, he became more irritable and a bit more of a jerk.
However Mario was shown to be mean and angry like in Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure Episode 5 when he yells at Bowser is that he hates him and his son and starts throwing a temper tantrum.
He stands as the voice of reason in the house and often acts as a foil to people like Bowser, Mama Luigi, Black Yoshi and Tony.
Mario has been shown to be somewhat shallow, such as in Mario's Beautiful Date!, where not only tries to kill himself due to having no one to love but also constantly asking if the woman was attractive as his main concern, not thanking Bowser or Black Yoshi or the Brooklyn Guy for getting him a "girl".
Mario can also be pretty pretentious. In Mario's Christmas Tree Problem!, he,Brooklyn T. Guy,Paul, and Sharon tried to steal a Christmas tree just so he can impress Rosalina. In Mario's Thanksgiving Problem!, he asked Bowser to steal a turkey from some house so he can impress Rosalina. He even kept Rosalina tied up just so she won’t runaway.
Mario's main flaw is that he's a pervert and a stalker towards women, as he kept whining and stalking Peach, during his loneliness. He even slept with Peach's thong. When he met Rosalina (after Peach got a restraining order against him), Mario's lonely status ended once and for all.
From around 2011 to 2015, When Peach divorce him, He fell into a deep depression and started to hate his life and throws temper tantrums.
As of 2016, Mario started to become mature and nicer, but was still strict when he is around Jeffy or Black Yoshi or Shrek.
Mario also complains and throws a bit of temper tantrums about little things, such as having to climb up three flights of stairs to get to his apartment in The Warp Pipe!. He is also shown to be ungrateful sometimes. He can also be tempted into doing something he shouldn't, as he killed Rosalina's pet turtle, who she adored.
Mario is usually nice and generous, however, he begins to develop an often cruel and inconsiderate side in 2016. He tried to abandon Jeffy at the park in Where's Jeffy? however he only does it from torture of him and in Mario's Turtle Problem! where he brutally kills Peewee by setting him on fire and bashing him into a wall, causing him to crumble to bits (although the latter is due to trauma).
There were a few times where it's implied that Mario is prejudice towards African-Americans just like Bowser. In Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!, he meets D-Money and he shocked by the fact he's black. In Jeffy Gets Glasses!, Jeffy brings up an event where he and Mario had been driving through a predominantly black neighbourhood and Mario locked the doors and rolled up the windows. Mario tries defends this action by lying about it being too sunny outside.
Mario is also revealed to have a cowardly side, as in Jeffy's New Toy!, he becomes extremely frightened by the electricity going out, whimpering and insisting that he needed a flashlight. In The Secret Door!, he tries to avoid going in the door after Jeffy screamed going inside of it.
Mario is shown to be both a good and bad father to Jeffy. He truly gets concerned about Jeffy's well-being, teaches Jeffy lessons when Jeffy acts misbehaved, and cannot live without Jeffy. However, Mario sometimes scolds Jeffy for minor things, can be hypocritical towards Jeffy and wanted him dead prior to Jeffy's Parents!.
Despite his flaws, is shown to have a kind heart, as he agreed to adopt Jeffy because he felt sorry for him and he lets Jeffy play his cat piano to his heart's content after that.
Some point in the later years and in 2020, he is shown to have a similar persona to Junior and acts very childish, greedy and selfish rather than being responsible.
Mario may be down to earth, but he has a criminal record. He has committed the following crimes:
- Genocide: In Mario's Turtle Problem!, it is revealed that during his old game days, Mario had to kill every Koopa Troopas which resulted in him getting PTSD.
- Child Abuse: He beats Jeffy in Jeffy Stupid Home Video!, Hitman!, First Day Of School!, Black Yoshi Black Friday!, Jeffy's TV Show!, Jeffy's Foster Home!, briefly in Officer Jeffy!, Jeffy's Scooter and Jeffy's Tantrum!. He also hit Jeffy in the head in Jeffy's Foster Home when he refused to eat the Happy Meals along with Brooklyn T. guy (As a cop). In The Quiet Game, he whacked Jeffy with a flute. which causes Mario's hat to fly off.
- Murder/Cases of Homicide: He killed several people on multiple occasions, he also killed Pee-Wee in Mario's Turtle Problem. In Black Yoshi's Black Friday, he murdered a real turkey to cook Thanksgiving dinner.
- Burglary: He stole a Christmas tree in Mario's Christmas Tree Problem! and a Popeye's Chicken Sandwich in Black Yoshi's Chicken Sandwich!
- Assisted Murder: In Black Yoshi and The Birds, he tried to kill Big Red and the birds, assisting The Pigs. He hired the Loan Dolphin to kill Jeffy but to no avail.
- Child Abandonment: He tried to abandon Jeffy at the park in Where's Jeffy?.
- Illegal hunting/poaching: In Jeffy's Haircut! he caused the near extinction of the cock-a-doodle tweet tweet, tweet a critically endangered bird species leaving 2 left in the world.
- Credit Card Fraud: In Mr. Goodman's Credit Card!, he used Goodman's credit card to withdraw $2,500 from Goodman's bank account to pay his house payment.
- Bribery: In Jeffy's Commercial, he bribed Brooklyn T. Guy to get Jeffy in the Commercial and make millions
- Public Urination: In Jeffy's New Dad!, he accidentally peed on Patrick in a bush when he took Jeffy to the park.
- Grievous Bodily Harm: While Jeffy hides behind the back car tire Jeffy Breaks His Leg!, he ran over Jeffy's leg while he refused to go to school.
- Vandalism: In various SML Movies, Mario destroys many things he does not own. He destroyed Jeffy's phone in Jeffy's Favorite Song!
- Slavery: In Mario Sells Jeffy!, he sold Jeffy to Goodman in order to win $10,000,000.
Likes and Dislikes
- His friends
- His brother
- His brother's clone
- His job
- Going on dates with Rosalina
- Green Beans (which is the reason he forces Jeffy to eat them)
- "Milk and Cookies" Song by Toad.
- Loss of Peach
- Adventure (formerly)
- Loan Dolphin failing to kill Jeffy
- 1 UPS
- Peach being kidnapped
- Helping Luigi
- Money (a lot)
- Grounding Jeffy
- Rescuing Rosalina
- Black Yoshi (formerly)
- Tony The Tiger
- Jeffy (currently)
- Smart Jeffy
- Nude pictures of Rosalina
- NES Classic Edition
- The red couch
- Calling people stop it
- His bed
- Chef Pee Pee
- Mayonnaise (a lot)
- Bowser (currently)
- Being nice to Bowser
- Bowser being friendly towards him
- Being Bowser’s best friend
- Tom Brady
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl Rings
- Sonic killing Peach
- His pencil girlfriend
- His guitar
- His Pac-Man machine
- Beary (his old teddy bear)
- Froot Loops
- Sonic (currently)
- Goodman (formerly)
- Goodman being nice to him
- Being bald (currently)
- Toad (mostly in newer episodes)
- His Own Games
- Being irresponsible (sometimes)
- Wishing Black Yoshi to be out of his life (because he can’t stand him and his behavior anymore)
- Dreams of killing Black Yoshi
- Sending Black Yoshi to North Korea
- North Koreans killing Black Yoshi
- Being selfish and greedy (currently)
- Candy corn
- Protecting Jeffy from Danger
- Being a great father to Jeffy
- Jeffy annoying him
- Jeffy's stupidity and mischief (especially when he screams and swears)
- Cat Piano
- Turtles (because they remind him of Koopa Troopas and Bowser and suffers from PTSD as a result, may also dislike Joseph by extension)
- Boo Key Key
- Money (In Goodman's words)
- Shrek's stupidity and mischief (especially in the bathroom)
- When Goodman asks for His House Payment
- Loss of Rosalina
- Jeffy (formerly)
- Rescuing Peach
- House Payments
- Loss of his job
- Goodman (mostly)
- Being lonely
- Goodman’s crazy, insane and evil personality
- Getting arrested
- Black Yoshi (mostly)
- Black Yoshi being selfish, mean and violent
- Black Yoshi's mischief
- Call of Duty
- Bowser (formerly)
- Being gay
- Shrek (sometimes)
- Dating with gay people
- Loan Dolphin’s attitude
- Killing people (despite doing it to Toad)
- Gross things
- Everybody (including Peach) being mean to him
- Someone in danger
- Hansel (the homeless man)
- Being bald (formerly)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (formerly)
- Dora the Explorer
- Getting convicted of bad stuff he did not do
- The Hop Hop Bunny and his song
- The Loan Dolphin failing to kill Jeffy (formerly)
- Shrek crapping on his couch
- Rosalina defending Jeffy (Especially when Jeffy is clearly in the wrong)
- Big Hero 6 (just like Junior and Logan)
- Getting locked out
- Dewey Donedidit
- Jeffy yelling
- Jeffy's Gun
- Toad (mostly in earlier episodes)
- Retards (despite being retarded himself)
- Playing Tag
- Brooklyn T. Guy making fun or mean to him.
- Aaron Rodgers
- Jeffy selling all of his stuff
- Heights (Just like Logan)
- Ferris wheels (just like Chef Pee Pee)
- Wishing Jeffy dead (currently)
- Loan Dolphin killing Jeffy (currently)
- When Jeffy is late from School
- Black Yoshi begging him for money
- Being broke
- Losing his job as being mascot of Nintendo
- Being disciplined (since he’s already been disciplined)
- Chef Pee Pee's cooking
- Not getting money (in Rich Mario!,Mario Sell's Jeffy and The Baseball Game!)
- Drinking Shrek's diarrhea
- Sony (possibly)
- Microsoft (possibly)
- Being deaf
- Jeffy pooping his pants
- Abusing Jeffy
- Adventure (currently)
- Jeffy in Danger
- Hand (formerly)
- Nerf Gun
- Fire Flower
Everybody hates Toad "animation"
Mario Pivot Animation
Monkey Business (revived)
Black Yoshi April Fools
Stride Mystery Gum
No Weapons Allowed
The Warp Pipe!
The Fishing Trip!
Jeffy's Favorite Song! (likely a dream, off-screen)
Jeffy's Taco Tuesday! (off-screen)
Jeffy's Virtual Reality! (possibly)
- Red 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (currently)
- Gray 2010 Nissan Maxima S/SV (currently)
- Red 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS (formerly)
- Red 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS (formerly)
- Dark Red (between 2006-2011) Honda Civic (shared/possibly with Rosalina)
- In Fat Jeffy, Brooklyn T. Guy proved to Mario and Jeffy that they could float because they were held by hands and Brooklyn T. Guy is a puppet, which caused a fourth wall break.
Before Season 9, the two first met in MLSDA. Mario tried making friends with Black Yoshi for Yoshi's sake but quickly realised that the gangster was nothing like his friendly cousin. The two's already tense relationship becomes hostile when Black Yoshi earns Peach's affection, accidentally kills her, and then tries sending Mario to jail. After proving his innocence, Mario tries kicking him out for all the trouble he's caused and unlike his cousin, he'd done nothing but be a nuisance. This opinion quickly changes when Black Yoshi saves Mario from Zombie Peach only to be killed by Bowser, where Mario mourns him. Black Yoshi becomes one of the reasons why Mario embarks on an adventure to change the past.
In the main series, it's unknown how the two met or why Black Yoshi lives with him as Yoshi was an MLSDA-exclusive character and could never have introduced them. The two constantly get on each other's nerves and Black Yoshi causes nothing but trouble for Mario. The two were shown to have a stable relationship at the beginning but after they move into the apartment and Black Yoshi started to became a horrible yoshi being, it's become apparent that their relationship has become more hostile than friendly. Showing that Black Yoshi has no 100% respect towards him.
Despite his low respect for Mario however, Black Yoshi truly does think of Mario as his best friend and helps him out whenever he can. A prime example of this was when he was the one who brought Mario and Rosalina together when Mario was still moping over Peach. Then taught Mario to fight when Mario believed Rosalina's ex-boyfriend came to visit, Mario believed he would take Rosalina away from and decided to challenge the boxer.
But after they moved to the new house since they got kicked out by Goodman due to Junior and the Koopalings wrecked the apartment, Mario now finally hates him because Black Yoshi becomes more violent, causes more trouble, and known for asking him for money. Whenever Black Yoshi keeps whining for money, Mario refuses to. Mario now finally thinks about kicking him out of his life for his actions because of how he hated him and hated his low respect for him.
But for some reason, Black Yoshi stills sees him as a friend, but Mario stills needs him to learn his lessons and still refuses to buy him anything. Black Yoshi continues to put up with his behavior in later episodes just like Mario did with Goodman’s behavior.
Status: Enemies (friends on Black Yoshi's side)
When Mario first met Rosalina, he started to fall madly in love with her. He was also willing to find Rosalina's star, Luna for her. Since then, he has become loyal and devoted to Rosalina and started to love her even more. However, Mario can get annoyed with Rosalina being an airhead and gets irritated by Rosalina's constant talking about the stars. He usually gets frustrated with Rosalina about Jeffy. He also gets jealous when Rosalina pays attention to someone other than him. In The Ring!, Mario was planning on proposing to her but failed because Jeffy destroyed the ring. In Black Yoshi's Mistake!, Mario proposed to Rosalina, and Rosalina accepted, and they got married in Mario's New Hat!.
While Rosalina's months long disappearances bother Mario, he quickly gets over it. Though ever since Rosalina disappeared midway through Season 10, Mario has not even mentioned or acknowledged her disappearance, in one video he even tries having sex with a pencil, suggesting he has forgotten she even existed.
She has returned in Doctor Jeffy! proving she still exists and is expected to appear in more videos soon, but she gets frustrated with Mario this time when he becomes very selfish, crude, irresponsible, idiotic and arrogant in recent videos.
While Mario thought that Mama Luigi was retarded, he was Mario's favorite friend. This is because of all of the wacky and crazy adventures they had in the series of Mario & Luigi's Stupid & Dumb Adventures. Mama Luigi was stupid and nonsensical, and loved Mario, and vice-versa. This is why his death was the saddest death in MLSDA.
In the main series, the two were best friends and got up to crazy antics, such as Mario discovering Mama Luigi's embarrassing video or when they advertise the ShamWow. Mama Luigi was also one of the dinner guests in The Big Thanksgiving. Years later, after a long hiatus, it is revealed that Mama Luigi moved away some time ago (as MLSDA is just a spin-off series, meaning his death is non-canon), but despite this, he and Mario are shown to be on really good terms. This is shown where when during one of Mama Luigi's visits and Mario catches him beating up Toad, they both team up to beat the crap out of him. Then after Mama Luigi reveals why they beat Toad up, Mario agrees with it and says goodbye to his friend. However, Mario didn’t mention him in later episodes.
Status: Best friends
Luigi is Mario's brother. While they don't hang out with each other a lot, and he isn't in many videos, they are still really good friends and brothers.
However, in the episode, SML Movie: Ghost Jeffy, Mario, and Luigi are shown to have a fierce sibling rivalry (where they one up each other with their achievements and failures) and that Luigi hasn't been living with the main cast for some time due to him being a forgotten character and Mario has retired from his adventures.
Before 2013, Mario extremely hates him because he helped Bowser and got him arrested for no reason. Once he got out of jail, He started to developed a better hatred on him. However, in Toad's Mistake and Toad's Mistake! (2017), Mario’s longtime friend Mama Luigi helped him to destroy him. However later on, Mario and Toad seemed to get along very well and are now best friends.
Mario sorta likes Shrek but gets annoyed at Shrek due to his constant begging for him to buy him cheesecake and walking all over him. But in the early videos, Mario and Shrek got along better. He also dislikes Shrek because he calls him "Donkey" and freeloads off him.
Before Season 8, Mario and Bowser formerly had bad blood against each other. He hates Bowser because he's always kidnapping Peach and he killed Mama Luigi, Luigi, and Peach in Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures. In Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure, like the title suggests Mario pairs up with Bowser to find who kidnapped Peach (and Charleyyy that he saw on TV got kidnapped and without Mario knowing, he later finds out that the scene where Charleyyy was being kidnapped was part of the script). They don't like the fact that they're working together, however, the duo works together to come up with great ideas like torturing Sonic to get answers. However later on, They seemed to get along and but then their longtime rivalry returns in The Competition! where they fight to see which one of their sons is better and but it ends with them feeling sorry for what they said earlier. As of right now, they are currently friends as their past as enemies is over. Although they are no longer enemies, but they still act as enemies on rare occasions.
Status: Friends (Enemies on rare occasions)
Before 2011, Mario was married to Peach for a long time. However, when Peach got pregnant, she started yelling and being rude to Mario. Despite this, Mario still loved her, however. However, when Peach found out that Mario was bald, Peach filed a divorce with Mario and he was heartbroken. Mario still liked Peach and wanted to remarry her. When Mario found out that Peach was pregnant with Sonic's baby, Mario now hates Peach.
In Mario and Bowser's Crazy and Stupid Adventures, wanted to save Peach and hope that she will love him again. When he saves her, Peach tells that if she saves her baby, she will love him forever. When and Bowser saves her baby, finds out that Peach likes as a brother and tells that they can start their relationship over and then get married (which they never did). daydreams of killing Peach after she double-crosses him in MBSCA.
In Mario's Valentines Day Problem!, he tried to re-date Peach by pretending Rosalina's gifts were for Peach. Thankfully, he realized that she was being a awful human being and permanently dumped Peach to stay with Rosalina. Finally ending his long standing depression of Peach leaving him.
Ever since her status in the series is officially over, Mario is still happy to be rid of her and starts his new life with Rosalina and Jeffy.
Mario hates Sonic. While Sonic has only appeared in a few videos, Mario hates his guts. Mario hates Sonic because he is a rival and that Sonic was dating Peach. But when Mario and Bowser found Sonic in Bowser's room so Sonic run fast beating up Mario. At the end of MBCSA, Sonic died so that Mario never has to worry about Sonic ever again.
Before Season 9, Mario and Jeffy formerly had bad blood against each other. He also hates his stupidity and how he can annoying sometimes. Although he is protective, such as when he lost Jeffy where he eats, and when Jeffy had a gun, he was looking and telling Jeffy to put the gun down (even though he should've been happy because he wouldn't have to deal with Jeffy anymore). He also shot Jeffy with a Nerf gun in Bowser Junior's Nerf War! In Where's Jeffy?, Mario abandoned Jeffy at the park. However, when Jeffy turned smart, Mario liked him very much and told him that he was proud that he was his son, and was sad when he turned back to normal due to him losing the international world smart person contest.
However. in the episode Jeffy's Parents!, it showed Mario's good side on Jeffy and officially adopts him. He missed Jeffy when his mother came to take him home. Mario called the cops on her and rooked her to Jail for Child Abuse and Prostitution. After learning Jeffy’s tragedy and how his former father was a millionaire and kill himself and give all his money to him, Mario now officially adopts him and they are now official father and son.
Despite their differences, Mario and Jeffy still love each other deep down, and can't live without each other, developing a relationship similar to Bowser Junior and Chef Pee Pee or a relationship similar to Bowser Junior and Bowser.
Status: Neutral (Friends on Jeffy’s side)
Chef Pee Pee
Mario and Chef Pee Pee seem to be pretty good friends. Usually interacting with him positively and usually asking him to make food for him. In The Ring! Chef Pee Pee even helped him try to find his ring, and babysit Jeffy. They do however also compete with each other on certain occasions, like in The Golden Egg! where they were competing over finding the golden egg first.
This was revealed in The Bet! which Mario is one of the people who disliked Chef Pee Pee's cooking.
Status: Neutral (Friends on Chef Pee Pee’s side)
From Season 4 to Season 7, Mario and Goodman were shown to be great friends at all times in the good old days, but as of Season 8, their friendship came to an end when Goodman sewed Wal-Mart and lawyered up and turned into a horrible awful human being and millionaire who sues companies for no reason, loves crimes and criminals, and gives house payments and they became official arch-enemies since now.
Goodman was the one who kicked Mario and the gang out of the apartment (though in Goodman's defence, this was because Junior and the Koopalings tore half the place up), and the rich man admitted he was still angry about that in Jeffy's Parents!.
Mario now hates him since Goodman constantly demands house payments from him, and even stole a check and lottery ticket from him on occasion.
Mario did call Goodman out on his behavior in Jeffy Plays Baseball!, but in later episodes, he continues to put up with his behavior.
Even though they are no longer friends, but Mario still sees him as a friend, despite of Goodman being greedy, Mario has shown to be greedy and selfish in some episodes as well.
Status: Enemies (Friends on Mario's side)
Brooklyn T. Guy
His relationship with the man of all jobs is strongly friendly or less friendly. Whenever Mario needs his help, he saids “Hey, did somebody call a doctor?” or him feeling upset. Even though BTG can be sarcastic towards Mario, but despite this, they are still good friends.
- Mario is normally portrayed by Logan, but in Super Mario Got Milk (2017) and Jeffy's BIG Easter!, he is portrayed by Tito Jimenez, and in Jeffy's Switcheroo! he is portrayed by Lance due to Jeffy and Mario switching bodies.
- Mario lost his status as the main star due to Junior appearing in many more episodes than Mario and his friends. This created the term "SuperBowserJuniorLogan" by a critic, which debuted in Bowser Junior's Macaroni. However, since Jeffy started appearing in videos, Mario has appeared in more episodes compared to Junior and therefore has regained his status as the main star somewhat, but he is still overshadowed by Jeffy, hence why critics now refer to the channel as "SuperJeffyLogan".
- In SML canon, all of Mario's adventures in the Mario series happened prior to the beginning of the series, confirmed in Mario's Turtle Problem!. However, Mario games have been depicted as being released during the events of the series (most notably those released on the Nintendo Switch), meaning that this was either a simple gag or that the series has no firmly-established continuity.
- Mario is the first and oldest character of SML, debuting all the way back to Super Mario Got Milk.
- According to Mr. Goodman, Mario's balls are the size of cat kibble's balls, which makes Mario's balls extremely tiny compared to the average human size.
- In Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!, it is revealed Mario was born in November.
- It is possible that he has the same birthdate as Logan.
- Although a regular character, Mario has shown an evil and cruel side. This is best described in Where's Jeffy? in which he attempts to abandon Jeffy at the park. He also wanted to kill the Angry Birds who were Black Yoshi's friends and teaming up with The Pigs in Black Yoshi and The Birds Episode 7, even though they did nothing wrong.
- Logan had Lovell hold Mario in a couple of MLSDA episodes for an unknown reason.
- Mario's plush is a Mario Party 5 Plush which is rare nowadays.
- Mario is starting to get convicted of doing bad stuff to people or that he shouldn't do because whenever Jeffy does bad things he never gets in trouble and ends up having people blame Mario for what Jeffy did, but he doesn't do anything wrong. They think that he lies all the time.
- Mario was the 1st one to be killed by the Hop Hop Bunny.
- In the Super Mario (Nintendo) universe, Mario's birthday was actually on October 11 while in the SML universe, his birthday is in November, the date is currently unknown.
- Mario was born in many different years during SML Movies. His Nintendo birthyear was in the 1980s and Logan had stuck with it in early SML Movies, however Bowser Junior's Clown Car! states that he attended his senior year of high school in 1985, meaning he was born in 1967. In Episode 1 of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Mario states his first game started in 1942, implying he is in his 70s.
- Despite being born in November, in a Nintendo Power issue magazine, he was born in October.
- Mario is very durable. He was able to survive hypersonic punches from Sonic.
- Mario was a diabetic, as revealed in Bowser's Dinner Date.
- Mario's birth sign is Scorpio but in the Nintendo Universe, it's Libra.
- His favorite condiment is mayonnaise.
- In Titototter, he is dumber and only says one thing; 'Meatballs' though it is likely that they are not the same character.
- The Mario plush was originally a Super Mario 64 Wing Cap Mario by BD&A in Logan's videos from when he first started YouTube but was later changed to the Mario Party 5 Mario plush by Sanei and Hudson Soft in 2008.
- Back in earlier videos, Mario's voice sounded like a British accent, but in current videos today, his voice sounds more like an American accent today.
- This might be because Logan had been growing up for years.
- His favorite snack are Skittles, as revealed in Jeffy Gets A Cavity!.
- Mario's favorite vegetable is green beans.
- Mario is Christian, as revealed in Black Yoshi's In Trouble!.
- Mario was the first character that died in SML, along with Toad. In everybody hates Toad animation.
- It is revealed in Jeffy's Special Easter!, that Mario considers Easter to be a "commercial holiday", as he believes that it should be about the day Jesus resurrected, and not a bunny who hands out eggs.
- Back to the channel's originals, Mario along with Luigi are supposed to be the one and the only Protagonist of the SuperMarioLogan "Show".
- However Mario is still in the show while Luigi isn't.
- Goodman reveals in Chef Jeffy, that Mario has a credit score of 5.
- Mario is among the few characters appearing frequently in newer SML videos to not be disliked by a large majority of older fans. This is because many of them feel sorry for Mario, due to Jeffy's and to a lesser extent Rosalina's cruelty towards him. Many older fans claim Mario is their favorite character in the Jeffy videos.
- As of Rosalina's return (with the exception of Jeffy's Online School!), the roles of the two seem to have been switched, making Mario the jerk in Mario/Jeffy videos leading to some fans disliking him.
- It is shown in Jeffy's Birthday Trip!, that Mario has a fear of heights.
- It's revealed in Black Yoshi's Big Bamboozle!, that Mario's credit card number is 4000231246978213 and that his security code is 672.
- Mario can be hypocritical as he criticizes Black Yoshi for being greedy but he is greedy in some episodes himself. Usually, this occurs around Rosalina.
- Some fans believe he has stockholm syndrome and possibly other disorders. This would explain why he did not take action about Rosalina's absences and lets other characters bribe off him as he could simply move away and isolate himself from the rest of the cast.
- He does abuse Jeffy when he makes mistakes or troubles. However due to YouTube taking advantage of child abuses and crimes and Logan is now family friendly, He doesn’t abuse him anymore (with the exception of Jeffy's Scooter! where Mario spanks Jeffy once to avoid demonetization) and he just sometimes grounds him.
- Despite being a protagonist, Mario has been portrayed as an antagonist in several videos.
- Before 2020, Mario was loved by some fans due to his good behavior towards everyone (except Toad from 2008 - 2012)
- As of 2020, Mario from 2016 to present is now hated by some SML fans due to his rude behavior and is also unnecessarily mean to Jeffy and others which is not as the real Mario from the original Mario franchise, while rest of the fans still love him as he tries to be a better father to Jeffy.
- ↑ Bowser Junior's Clown Car!
- ↑ In Logan's older videos, his birthdate usually matched his first appearan ce unless changed by Logan
- ↑ Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!
- ↑ Jeffy's Drivers License!
- ↑ This Mario is a more mature version of his game counterpart, all his physical information is the same unless changed by Logan otherwise.
- ↑ Jeffy's Cat Piano Problem!