For information about the Super Mario version of this character, go here.
|Please note the following:
Mario Mario, (also known as Mario Wilfred, Marvin or Jeffy's Dad) is the main protagonist of the SuperMarioLogan Series. He is a middle aged, retired plumber and adventurer who currently resides in Pensacola, Florida with his wife, Rosalina, his adoptive son Jeffy and his friends Shrek, Black Yoshi, Woody and Tony The Tiger. He shares the ownership of his current house with Bowser.
He is a moody and perpetually unlucky version of his Nintendo counterpart who would love to live out his retirement in peace but frequently finds himself at the helms of misfortune, from mischief at the hands of Jeffy, relationship troubles with Rosalina, and struggling to pay off his house payment for his corrupt landowner Mr. Goodman. He is voiced by the series' creator, Logan Thirtyacre.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Biography
- 3 Personality
- 4 Personality Traits
- 5 Criminal Record
- 6 Likes and Dislikes
- 7 Weapons
- 8 Quotes
- 9 Death Count
- 10 Vehicle(s)
- 11 Abilities/Super Powers
- 12 Relationships
- 13 Trivia
- 14 Gallery
- 15 Poll
- 16 Sources
For more info, see Mario's page on the Super Mario Wiki.
Mario has the same appearance as his Nintendo counterpart. He wears his signature red cap with an "M" on it, a red shirt, blue overalls with yellow buttons, white gloves and brown shoes. He has a short and stocky physique and possesses a round nose, blue eyes, light brown hair and a signature black mustache and eyebrows. Mario is 5'1 (155 centimeters) and weighs nearly 200 pounds (90.7 kilograms) His design seems to take cues from his appearance from the GameCube era in particular, with his design being slimmer and sleeker and his clothes being brighter and more detailed compared to his official portrayal. The most significant difference from the game Mario is the presence of a large bald spot on the top of his head; this is a result of his older age.
His puppet form boasts a somewhat similar design in a few superficial aspects but has several noticeable differences. Compared to his plush, his puppet form appears to be slightly taller and more clearly middle-aged with visible and pronounced sags below his eyes and his bald spot is more visible. His attire is also different; he lacks a cap, he wears blue trousers instead of overalls, and his red shirt is now short sleeved and paired with a blue work tie.
Mario was born in Italy. His date of birth is on May 1, 1968. Him and his family moved to Pensacola, Florida in the United States. During his childhood, he was friends with Bowser, but Bowser would grow jealous and lose his friendship for Mario because of how much love he got from his mother Margaret, something he did not get from his own parents. When he was 11, he started a plumbing business with his brother Luigi.
During his teen years, in the 1980s, Mario went to high-school with some noteworthy characters, such as Princess Peach, Bowser, and possibly Luigi
During his high-school days, he was labeled as a "nerd", which is described with how during the 9th grade, Bowser would often throw Rubik's Cubes at him. During his senior year in 1985, he managed to get in a relationship with Princess Peach, a popular girl in his school.
Mario graduated high school in 1986. After high school, Mario proposed to Peach during a trip to the Great Canyon, and the two were married on August 29, 1987, with Luigi being the best man. Their marriage later got into a newspaper. Soon after, Mario and Peach moved to Loganville, Florida and bought a house there.
After his father-in-law, King George Toadstool, died on September 21, 1985, Peach and Mario got an equal amount of his inheritance. During the early 2000's, he started living with Tony the Tiger, Mr. Pig and Woody.
At one point in 2008, Mama Luigi paid Bowser 20 dollars to kidnap Peach. Mario tried to save Peach multiple times. Once he stole a car and he went to jail, where he was raped by Bubbles. He soon escaped and yelled at Mama Luigi for putting him in jail. Then he found out that he was not the real Luigi, but his clone. They found the real Luigi and put Mama Luigi in jail for a day. They soon found out Princess Peach was pregnant with Bowser Junior, who was actually Bowser's son. They decide to go on a trip where they encountered Bowser who had a gun, then Mama Luigi, who had a bomb strapped to his chest, sacrificed himself and died.
Bowser Junior was born in September 29, 2008, and originally was an Evil Baby Koopa sent to kidnap Peach until Black Yoshi wounded him. Bowser took him in, and then he kidnapped Luigi but he later fought Bowser and went to another dimension and later came back to his dimension and revived everyone, including Peach.
Unfortunately later on, their marriage was always on shaky ground or a living hell due to Peach being demanding, and asking him for expensive things. Their marriage finally ended in 2011, when she learned Mario was bald, and immediately filed for a divorce.
Mario spent the next two years depressed over her leaving him. He tried using a wig to win her back but once she revealed she was pregnant with her new boyfriend, Sonic's baby, Mario revealed the wig and kicked her out.
Despite this, Mario's depression lingered until Toad revealed to him that Peach had been kidnapped. Mario, deciding this was an ideal way to earn her love back, decided to rescue her.
Thinking Bowser as the prime suspect, Mario confronted him only to learn Bowser had not done such a thing as it was a new episode day of Charleyyy and Friends.
Then Bowser agreed and helps him find her when Charleyyy was presumably kidnapped too. Later on, when they found two Yoshi eggs, Bowser destroyed his due to it wanting a banana. This led to Bowser using Chef Pee Pee as a replacement only to crush his back and send him into a coma.
The two encountered Sonic, who revealed he had left Peach due to her being too 'clingy' and not being pregnant with his baby but someone else's (Mario's), and he had found a clue which could lead to her.
However, Sonic refused to give it to them, leading them to torture him using British gags/cliches until he revealed the clue was in the bread box. Afterwards, they tied him up in Mario's car.
After unlocking the box and finding it to be a princess puzzle piece, the two were confronted by Bowser Junior, who had lost a piece. When he revealed it to be from a princess puzzle, the duo realize that he was the kidnapper.
After Junior admitted to the crime, he takes them to where he had locked Peach up, only to find her missing. During an argument between him and Bowser, Mario spots a pistol which belonged to Black Yoshi.
The two confront Black Yoshi, who reveals he had left his gun in the car. This leads the horrified duo to realize that Sonic had kidnapped her.
Right on cue, the two find an insane Sonic holding a knife to Peach's throat, threatening to kill her for the two torturing him, but before he can do so, Peach gives birth to her baby, with Mario realizing it was his. After Sonic runs away with the baby, Mario comforts Peach who tells him that if he saves the baby, she would love him forever, leading to a crazed Mario rushing after Sonic. When they found him, Sonic used his speed to overpower Mario and proceeded to beat him. Before he could kill him however, Black Yoshi arrived and shoots Sonic in the head, killing him. Instead of feeling relieved, Mario was enraged at Black Yoshi because Sonic was the only one who knew the location of the baby. After persuading him, Mario and Bowser decided to look for the baby.
Eventually, they find the baby locked in a safe, calling Goodman, they have him crack it. Unfortunately, Goodman decides to take her away, believing Mario to be a neglectful father. Before he can do so, Mario tricks Black Yoshi into thinking Goodman was there to arrest him, leading Black Yoshi to shoot Goodman, with the two taking the baby with them afterwards.
They return the baby to Peach, who reveals her double-cross to a hurt Mario when she reveals she loves him as a brother, rather than a lover. Though she admits that maybe in the future that they could possibly start dating again.
One year later, Mario finally learns from a friend, Brooklyn T. Guy, that due to Super Mario game sales going down rapidly, he was about to lose his house. Thankfully, Brooklyn Guy informed him that he could live with Bowser, whose house had burned down and was living in an apartment.
Mario and Brooklyn Guy head to the apartment where, after Brooklyn Guy lies to Bowser about getting him to meet Charleyyy himself, Bowser agrees to let Mario and his friends stay and the two now became friends again and (as of now) ends their rivalry.
Sadly, it was revealed a year after the events of MBSCA ended, it was clearly that Peach had dumped Mario and that she had no interest in him, even becoming best friends with Bowser. She also goes as far as to file a restraining order against Mario.
Black Yoshi begins to feel sorry for Mario, and decides to get him back in the game by setting him up with multiple women to find him the right one.
Most of the efforts fail, until Black Yoshi introduces him to a woman named Rosalina. The two instantly fall in love and enter a happy relationship.
One year later, Mario's life would start a new chapter because a mentally challenged 11 (now 16) year old named Jeffy shows up on his doorstep, claiming that his mother had dropped him off to be babysat.
Unfortunately, Brooklyn Guy inform Mario that until they are able to find his real parents, he has to take care of him.
Thanks to Rosalina and Jeffy’s spoiled behavior and their somewhat intense cruelty, Mario is now living in hell, once in hell, and upon hell thanks to them. He had been forcing to deal with them and tried numerous ideas to kick Jeffy out.
One month later, during his first Valentines Day with Rosalina, Mario is enjoying his day until out of nowhere, Peach appears, and explains that she wants to get back together with him, and Mario, still clinging to the love they had, agrees.
Mario decides to hide Rosalina in the closet and gives all the gifts he bought her to Peach.
However, Peach shows her true colors and expresses disgust at these supposedly 'lame and not enough' gifts.
This causes Mario to realize that finally thinking that Peach wasn’t worthy of his life, Rosalina had always appreciated him for him, and didn't care about the expensive stuff.
Mario decides to do the right thing and tricks Peach into thinking they're going to an expensive restaurant, but when she's out the door, he slams it on her as payback, yelling "BYE B*TCH!" kicking her out of his life forever and finally end his long standing depression of her leaving him.
Mario apologizes to Rosalina about what a jerk he'd been, how he didn't realize how much she meant to him, and as a way of apologizing, gives her a star wars Valentines card. The two then laugh about a joke inside the card during dinner.
10 Months later, thanks to the destruction caused by The Koopalings and as well as the chainsaw in between the couch, Mario and his friends got kicked out by Goodman and forced into a hotel.
1 Day later after being kicked out of the apartment and having to live in a hotel, The gang are greeted by 'Brooklyn T. Guy' who informs them that instead of rebuilding their old house, they've decided to move into a new one.
Mario, Bowser and Rosalina visit the place and, despite learning the previous 26 people living there were violently murdered, They happily agree. Though they are strangely warned by 'Brooklyn Guy' to not ever enter a mysterious door inside the house under any circumstances.
A year after Jeffy had come to live with them, Mario is contacted by Goodman, who informs him that a woman was looking for her son she dropped off at the old apartment complex. This leaves an ecstatic Mario to happily reveal Jeffy was the child and to send his mother to his house.
However, Mario, along with Rosalina are disgusted once they meet Nancy in person. When Jeffy reveals the circumstances of his abandonment, only to be beat by Nancy in front on him and Rosalina, Mario is adamant that Jeffy must go.
Mario ignores Jeffy as he begs not to be taken away and defends his choice when an angry Rosalina confronts him until she leaves because she reveals that Mario never cares whether Jeffy got beaten up or getting abuse.
Mario then soon realizes that a life without Jeffy was boring and the quiet was disturbing him. He is shocked when after answering the door, he is met with a nervous Jeffy who fled his mothers abuse.
Though Mario tries to pretend he doesn't care, and even locks Jeffy out, he agrees Jeffy’s promise and let's him him back into the house. He is embarrassed when Jeffy realizes that Mario was playing his cat piano to cope with the lack of noise.
Soon Nancy arrives and Mario is torn between lying about Jeffy and handing him over. Mario decides to do the right thing. He calls the police and then lets Nancy inside. Despite Jeffy's begging not to (not knowing that 'Brooklyn Guy' was on the way), Mario, knowing what the police would walk in to. Allows Nancy to be alone with Jeffy, allowing her to beat him, and for 'Brooklyn Guy' to catch her in the act.
Mario is left confused as while taken away when Nancy screams that Jeffy would make her millions. When 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals that now they know Jeffy isn't his son, Mario could send him to an orphanage. But Mario finally realizes that deep down, despite the problems that he and Jeffy faced throughout the past year, he and Jeffy deep-down couldn't live without each other, and finally agrees to adopt him.
'Brooklyn Guy', knowing the man now had a right to know, reveals a torn piece of paper with information to Mario he found on Nancy. Mario realizes that he had the other piece from when Jeffy first arrived. Once they put the pieces together. Mario and 'Brooklyn Guy' are shocked to find out that Jeffy's father was Jacques Pierre Francois. A world-famous painter who committed suicide that very day and left millions of dollars to his only son, Jeffy.
Mario at first is in disbelief at this, but then remembers the time when Jeffy painted the Mona Lisa on an egg, and this means Jeffy really is the son of Francois. Then 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals the catch. Due to the inheritance being in a trust, Jeffy won't get the money until he's eighteen in six more years. However, 'Brooklyn Guy' encourages Mario to take good care of him, which might lead Jeffy to give him some of the money in gratitude. Mario, now being happy and fueled by this, agrees and begins to love and bond with Jeffy as father and son.
4 months later after adopting Jeffy and as well as during a game of hide-and-seek, Jeffy accidentally wanders into the mysterious door due to Mario forgetting to inform him of its taboo. With great reluctance, Mario and Rosalina enter the door, and, along with Jeffy, are horrified at the gruesome sight of the house's previous 26 owners, along with many dead bodies.
They call 'Brooklyn Guy' and show him up to the room, only to be knocked out by him. In the dark room, a tied up Mario wakes up to an unconscious Jeffy and a gagged Rosalina. Mario soon starts screaming only to be silenced by the fake 'Brooklyn Guy'.
Here a confused/terrified Mario begs to know why his friend is doing this, the psychopath reveals that the original victim was his wife, and then began the cycle of murdering everyone who ignored his warnings and opened the door. 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals that he gave them the house because they were nice but now he was forced to permanently silence them.
After getting sick and tired of her screaming, Mario is horrified when the fake 'Brooklyn Guy' knocks her out with a mallet. He is further horrified when the fake 'Brooklyn Guy' reveals he really wasn't a officer, firefighter or doctor, merely pretending to be one, meaning that he was the imposter throughout the half year. Mario, with nothing to do now, begins to scream as the psychopath prepares to kill Rosalina, only to see that Does Bad Things Guy was killed by the real Brooklyn T. Guy.
After being untied and (in Rosalina's case) bandaged up, the confused family learns that Brooklyn Guy had been on vacation and the murderer was, in fact, his brother, to be revealed, was Does Bad Things Guy. Brooklyn Guy lets them know the room would be cleaned and they could all relax now that he'd returned from vacation and he is now back to help them whenever they need him, leaving the confused family behind.
Another 3 months later after the death of DBTG, Mario is finally ready to propose to Rosalina. Unfortunately, Black Yoshi steals and pawns his ring for money to buy a new Xbox. This leads to an enraged Mario to threaten his former friend by kicking him out of his life if he doesn't get the ring back and Black Yoshi angrily agrees in defeat.
A few hours later, A nervous Mario is found stalling Rosalina as Black Yoshi finds the ring. Black Yoshi returns but Mario, despite being happy, is now extremely furious when the 'ring' that Black Yoshi got was a cheap one from Walmart. Mario then prepares to kick him out until Rosalina reveals that she loves it. This relieves Mario who forgive Black Yoshi.
2 months later. Mario is truly ready to get married to Rosalina. Unfortunately, Shrek takes his hat, uses it as toilet paper, then flushes it down. Jeffy comes across a dejected Mario who doesn't want Rosalina to see him bald.
Jeffy, feeling sorry for his daddy, uses his magic to create a new hat by drawing one. Unexpectedly, the hat possesses magical properties and turns Mario into a multitude of things, Black Yoshi, a cat piano, a fly, Jeffy's diaper, a Cheerios box, and a frog.
Finally, Mario, despite being a Frog, works up the courage to face Rosalina, who is beginning to believe Mario stood her up. Mario arrives and explains the situation. That he was worried that Rosalina would dump him, but she declares she would always love him, no matter what he is. Mario and Rosalina kiss and Mario returns to normal. After the wedding's end, Mario declares he's the happiest man alive, but expresses confusion on why his new hat had eyes when Rosalina questioned him about it.
As of Today, Mario has officially retired from adventuring and spends his days watching Jeffy, being with Rosalina, handling Black Yoshi’s actions and fending off his current Archenemy Goodman and must find hard ways to pay him off with house payments before it’s too late.
Mario is a down-to-earth and sane, but slightly perverted person. He is one of the few SML characters who is made for the regular feel rather than solely for laughs (although sometimes for laughs).
Mario is a responsible man, owning a house while supporting Black Yoshi, Shrek, Mama Luigi (before he moved away), Woody, Tony the Tiger, Mr. Pig, Toad, Jeffy, Rosalina, Bowser, Junior, Chef Pee Pee, and temporarily the Angry Birds before kicking them out.
However, in TitoTotter instead he is obsessed with meatballs and acts bad and tries to steal Sonic's meatballs.
As described on the original SML website from 2010, Mario is not portrayed as a funny or a comedic character himself, but mostly portrayed as a strict and stern character who just wants everything to be normal like always. Most of the humour of Mario’s character comes from his reactions to his friends’ antics, rather than from his own behaviour.
He is rather clever, being able to trick Bowser into letting him and his family move in with him. He also outsmarted him by finding out he put poison into his food.
Unlike all the characters, he is the smartest and least retarded character along with Chef Pee Pee, Cody and Brooklyn T. Guy. He's the generic guy stuck in a house of morons and weirdos. However, despite mostly being pretty intelligent, he and Brooklyn T. Guy are often not very smart most likely due to their age. He is often shown to be very predictable and he often states "1942" as an anwser to some history questions in which years.
At times, he is shown to be quite the idiot father cliché as he thought his grandfather was Jeffy because he had Jeffy's shirt in Jeffy Skips School! and in Jeffy Gets Chicken Pox! he thought Jeffy turned into a chicken.
Mario is also sometimes a bit of a pushover, letting people like Black Yoshi and Shrek live with him when they drive him crazy, even though he could kick them out. In Mario's Family Moves Out!, he admits that he doesn't know why Shrek, Black Yoshi, Tony, Woody, and Toad live with him.
Mario does gets often pissed off and raging when dealing with the stupidity of those around him, but since Jeffy was introduced and as well as time goes on and on, he became even more angry and more bit of a jerk.
He stands as the voice of reason in the house and often acts as a foil to people like Bowser, Mama Luigi, Black Yoshi and Tony.
Mario has been shown to be depressed, such as in "Mario's Beautiful Date!," where not only tries to kill himself due to having no one to love, but also constantly asking if the woman was attractive as his main concern, not thanking Bowser or Black Yoshi or the Brooklyn Guy for getting him a "girl".
Mario can also be pretty pretentious. In "Mario's Christmas Tree Problem!," he, Brooklyn T. Guy, Paul, and Sharon tried to steal a Christmas tree just so he can impress Rosalina. In "Mario's Thanksgiving Problem!," he asked Bowser to steal a turkey from some house so he can impress Rosalina. He even kept Rosalina tied up just so she won’t run away.
Mario has three flaws, his first one from 2011-2015 is that he's one of a kind pervert and a stalker towards women, as he kept whining and stalking Peach, during his loneliness. He even slept with Peach's thong. However, Mario's loneliness and misery status finally came to an end when he and Rosalina met together after Peach got a restraining order against him.
Mario's third flaw is that he is shown to be greedy and selfish and cares less about others in times. Like in Rich Mario!, where he sells Goodman's gold bars to get expensive stuff and in Mario Sells Jeffy!, where he sells Jeffy to Goodman to get 10 million dollars, but sadly, Goodman returned Jeffy to him and never gave Mario 10 million dollars. He is shown to be irresponsible sometimes.
Mario also complains and throws a bit of temper tantrums about little things, such as having to climb up three flights of stairs to get to the apartment in "The Warp Pipe!". He is also shown to be ungrateful sometimes. He can also be tempted into doing something he shouldn't, as he killed Rosalina's pet turtle, who she adored.
While Mario is shown to be nice and generous, however, since 2016, he has been developed a cruel and uncaring side. He tried to abandon Jeffy at the park in "Where's Jeffy?" however he only does it from torture of him and in Mario's Turtle Problem! where he brutally kills Peewee by setting him on fire and bashing him into a wall, causing him to crumble to bits (although the latter is due to trauma).
There were a few times where it's implied that Mario is prejudice towards African-Americans just like Bowser. In "Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!", he meets D-Money and he shocked by the fact he's black. In "Jeffy Gets Glasses!," Jeffy brings up an event where he and Mario had been driving through a predominantly black neighborhood and Mario locked the doors and rolled up the windows. Mario tries defends this action by lying about it being too sunny outside.
Mario is also revealed to have a cowardly side, as in "Jeffy's New Toy!," he becomes extremely frightened by the electricity going out, whimpering and insisting that he needed a flashlight. In "The Secret Door!", he tries to avoid going in the door after Jeffy screamed going inside of it.
Mario is shown to be both a good and bad father to Jeffy. He truly gets concerned about Jeffy's well-being, teaches Jeffy lessons when Jeffy acts misbehaved, and cannot live without Jeffy. However, Mario sometimes scolds Jeffy for minor things, can be hypocritical towards Jeffy and wanted him dead prior to "Jeffy's Parents!"
Despite all of this, he is also shown to have a kind, warm heart and shown to be a better person, as is shown in Jeffy's Parents! where he agreed to adopt Jeffy because he felt sorry for him and he lets Jeffy play his cat piano to his heart's content after that and in the end of Jeffy Plays Minecraft! where he talks to himself that he needs to learn to be a better parent and spends his time with Jeffy (even though he keeps struggling with him). But until Rich Mario! and since, he could have possibly adopted Jeffy just to claim his one-million dollars, during Jeffy's 16th Birthday! he said "Just two more years and we get that money!", possibly revealing that he dislike Jeffy's trust of being a good parent and just adpoted him for money rather than being his caretaker.
As of 2021, Mario has become foolish, even more cruel, childish, selfish, hot-headed, greedy, irresponsible and will yell at people whenever they get in his way.
- Self Centered
- Push over
- Hot head
- Kind (sometimes)
- Self Confident
Mario maybe down to earth and a Christian, but despite this, he is shown to be a criminal and he has a criminal record. He has committed the following crimes:
- Genocide: In Mario's Turtle Problem!, it is revealed that during his old game days, Mario had to kill every Koopa Troopas which resulted in him getting PTSD.
- Poisoning: In Jeffy's Bedtime! and the 2021 remake, he and Rosalina paint two eggs green which is toxic for children including Jeffy.
- Child Abuse: He beats Jeffy in various SML episodes. For example he hit Jeffy in the head in Jeffy's Foster Home! when he refused to eat the Happy Meals along with Brooklyn T. Guy (As a cop). In The Quiet Game, he whacked Jeffy with a flute. which causes Mario's hat to fly off. In Jeffy's Punishment!, he used a shock collar on Jeffy and shocked him whenever Jeffy did something bad. In Jeffy’s Tantrum!, he whipped Jeffy with a belt after he threw the TV and couch off the balcony of the house.
- Murder/Cases of Homicide: He killed several people on multiple occasions. In Mario's Turtle Problem!, he kills Pee-Wee using a fireball.
- Armed Robbery: He, along with Bowser robbed a gas station armed with weapons in Black Yoshi's Money Problem!.
- Robbery: Mario and Jeffy robbed a restaurant called Footlong Bangers in Jeffy's Speeding Ticket!.
- Burglary: He steals a Christmas tree in Mario's Christmas Tree Problem! and a Popeye's chicken sandwich in Black Yoshi's Chicken Sandwich!
- Assisted Murder: In Black Yoshi and The Birds, he tried to kill Big Red and the birds, assisting The Pigs. He hired the Loan Dolphin to kill Jeffy but to no avail.
- Attempted Murder: In Mr. Goodman's Clone!, not knowing that Mr. Goodman 2 was actually Brooklyn T. Guy in a costume. He attempted to murder Mr. Goodman for $1,000,000 and no more future house payments. In Zombie Jeffy! He almost killed Jeffy by shooting Green beans down his throat.
- Child Abandonment: In Where's Jeffy?, he abandoned Jeffy at the playground but later went back to retrieve him.
- Attempted Child Abandonment: In The Hitman!, he pulls over while driving home from McDonald’s with Jeffy and told Jeffy to get out after he threw his Happy Meal out the window.
- Illegal hunting/poaching: In Jeffy's Haircut! he caused the near extinction of the cock-a-doodle tweet tweet tweet, a critically endangered bird species as there was only 2 left in the world.
- Kidnapping: In Jeffy Breaks His Helmet!, he kidnapped Patrick at his front yard of his house and brought him to his house which almost got him arrested. In Jealous Brooklyn Guy!, he kidnaps Blue M&Ms Officer's Wife.
- Credit Card Fraud: In Mr. Goodman's Credit Card!, he used Goodman's credit card to withdraw $2,500 from Goodman's bank account to pay his house payment.
- Bribery: In Jeffy's Commercial, he bribed Brooklyn T. Guy to get Jeffy in the commercial and make millions
- Public Urination: In Jeffy's New Dad!, he accidentally pees on Patrick in a bush when he took Jeffy to the park.
- Vandalism: In various SML episodes, Mario destroys many things he does not own. He destroys Jeffy's phone in Jeffy's Favorite Song!, he popped Jeffy's balloons in Jeffy's Paper Shredder! and Scooter's Parents!
- Slavery: In Mario Sells Jeffy!, he sold Jeffy to Goodman in order to win $10,000,000.
- Animal Cruelty: in Jeffy's Punishment!, he had Poopy Butt wearing a shock collar and Mario used it to shock him. In Jeffy's Haircut!, he forced the Lime Green Cockadoodle Tweet Tweet species into extinction.
- Child Neglect: In Jeffy and Junior Sneak to Disney World!, he chooses to play with his Lego figure rather than bringing Jeffy, Junior and Joseph back from Disney World. In Jeffy's Whistle!, he refuses to take Jeffy to a doctor after he ate a whistle which could have seriously injured him.
- Assaulting an officer: In Jeffy Breaks His Helmet!, he hits Brooklyn Guy twice, while he says that it "took guts".
- Filing a False Report: In Jeffy Plays Minecraft!, Mario blames the game, Minecraft, for Jeffy vandalizing and falsely reports this to the news, resulting Minecraft to be banned in that episode. In Jeffy Gets Ran Over!, he lies about Mr. Goodman running Jeffy over with his car which got him arrested.
- Threat: In Jeffy's Big Idea!, he threatens to eat Brooklyn Guy's face even though it was a joke.
- Hit & Run: In The Dead Body!, he accidentally ran over Hansel when Jeffy distracted him while driving. In Jeffy Gets Ran Over!, he accidentally runs over Jeffy while driving a red Ferrari and gets arrested for it.
- Illegal Drug Use (debatable): In Where's Jeffy?, Rosalina asks Mario if he's been "eating those mushrooms again", suggesting that mushrooms in the SML Universe serve as drugs (possibly hallucinogens) that Mario occasionally takes.
- Face Mask Violation (COVID-19 exclusive): In Jeffy Wins The Lottery!, he and Jeffy go to Jimmy John's during the COVID-19 Pandemic without wearing face masks. In Jeffy's Christmas Gift!, he and Chef Pee Pee go to Target during the COVID-19 pandemic without wearing face masks.
- Force Feeding a Child: Mario force feeds Jeffy green beans in many episodes despite knowing that he hates them. This has been going on since Bowser Junior's Game Night 3
- Harboring/Assisting a Fugitive: In several episodes, Mario often assists Black Yoshi in his criminal activities to not get him to jail. In Mr. Goodman's Clone, he and Rose hide Goodman in his house, a person who has committed many crimes. Although this was nothing but a test to see if Mario would choose friendship over money, Goodman is still a dangerous criminal boss.
- Destruction of Evidence: In Jeffy Gets Ran Over!. He destroyed his own security camera to avoid getting arrested.
Likes and Dislikes
- Rosalina (Wife)
- His friends
- His brother
- His brother's clone (formerly)
- His job
- Going on dates with Rosalina
- Green Beans (which is the reason he forces Jeffy to eat them)
- "Milk and Cookies" Song by Toad.
- Adventure (formerly)
- 1 UPS
- Peach being kidnapped (currently)
- Helping Luigi
- Money (a lot)
- Punishing Jeffy
- Rescuing Rosalina
- Black Yoshi (formerly)
- Tony The Tiger
- Jeffy (currently)
- Smart Jeffy
- NES Classic Edition
- The red couch
- Being Mean
- Bossing People Around
- Being Bossy
- His bed
- Chef Pee Pee
- Mayonnaise (a lot)
- Bowser (currently)
- Being nice to Bowser
- Bowser being friendly towards him
- Being Bowser’s best friend
- Tom Brady
- Tom Brady's Super Bowl Rings
- Sonic killing Peach
- His pencil girlfriend
- His guitar
- His Pac-Man machine
- Beary (his old teddy bear)
- Froot Loops
- Sonic (currently)
- Goodman (formerly)
- Goodman being nice to him
- Being bald (currently)
- Toad (mostly in newer episodes)
- His Own Games
- Being irresponsible (sometimes)
- Wishing Black Yoshi to be out of his life (because he can’t stand him and his behavior anymore)
- Seeing Goodman, Brooklyn Guy and Judy biting Black Yoshi’s nipples and balls off (As it is shown in one episode)
- Candy corn
- Protecting Jeffy from danger
- Being a great father to Jeffy (sometimes)
- His enemies dying
- Lucas Januario Koyik
- Playing with his Lego
- Bowser Junior (currently, mostly all the time)
- Making disgusting meals with Green Beans on it just like Chef Pee Pee (Formerly)
- Making Black Yoshi becoming a slave to him
- Killing Jeffy (sometimes)
- Cat Piano (currently)
- Being selfish
- Booger (currently)
- Standing up to Jeffy, Rose, Duggie and Goodman
- Putting up with Jeffy's, Rose's, Duggie's and Goodman's behavior
- Baked beans
- Jeffy annoying him
- Jeffy's stupidity and mischief (especially when he screams and swears)
- Cat Piano (formerly)
- Turtles (because they remind him of Koopa Troopas and Bowser and suffers from PTSD as a result, may also dislike Joseph by extension)
- Boo Key Key
- Money (In Goodman’s words)
- Shrek's stupidity and mischief (especially in the bathroom)
- When Goodman asks for His House Payment
- Loss of Rosalina
- Jeffy (formerly/whenever he is mean to him)
- Rescuing Peach
- House Payments
- Loss of his job
- Goodman (his current arch-nemesis)
- Being lonely
- Goodman’s crazy, insane and evil personality
- Getting arrested
- Black Yoshi (currently)
- Black Yoshi being selfish, mean and violent
- Black Yoshi asking for money
- Black Yoshi bothering him
- Black Yoshi's mischief
- Brooklyn T. Guy failing to arrest Black Yoshi
- Brooklyn T. Guy failing to kill Black Yoshi
- Call of Duty
- Bowser (his former arch-nemesis)
- Being gay
- Shrek (sometimes)
- Dating with gay people/men
- Loan Dolphin’s attitude
- Killing people (despite doing it to Toad)
- Gross things
- Everybody (including Peach) being mean to him
- Someone in danger
- Hansel (the homeless man)
- Being bald (formerly)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (formerly)
- Dora the Explorer
- Minecraft (because he thinks it’s violent due to Jeffy being inspired to break a lamp after playing it)
- Getting convicted of bad stuff he did not do
- The Hop Hop Bunny and his song
- The Loan Dolphin failing to kill Jeffy (formerly)
- Shrek crapping on his couch
- Rosalina defending Jeffy (Especially when Jeffy is clearly in the wrong)
- Rosalina siding with Jeffy
- Big Hero 6 (just like Junior and Logan)
- Getting locked out
- Dewey Donedidit
- Jeffy yelling
- People Bothering Him
- Fortnite (because he thinks it’s violent)
- Jeffy's Gun
- Toad (mostly in earlier episodes)
- Playing Tag
- Brooklyn T. Guy making fun or mean to him.
- Aaron Rodgers
- Jeffy selling all of his stuff
- Heights (Just like Logan)
- Ferris wheels (just like Chef Pee Pee)
- Wishing Jeffy dead (currently)
- Loan Dolphin killing Jeffy (currently)
- Jeffy being late to School
- Black Yoshi begging him for money
- Being broke
- Losing his job as being mascot of Nintendo
- Being disciplined (since he’s already been disciplined)
- Chef Pee Pee's cooking
- Not getting money (in Rich Mario!,Mario Sell's Jeffy and The Baseball Game!)
- Lack of Money
- Drinking Shrek's diarrhea
- Sony (possibly)
- Microsoft (possibly)
- Being deaf
- Jeffy pooping his pants
- Abusing Jeffy (currently)
- Adventure (currently)
- Jeffy in danger (currently)
- His Lego being taken away
- Not receiving what he desires (usually)
- Jeffy being an adult on him
- Jeffy imitating on YouTube and on Minecraft
- Being called fat/bald
- Paying his house payment from Mr. Goodman
- Booger (Formerly)
- Dead Bodies
- Money on fire
- Craig Junior
- Shrimpo Hunter
- Anyone torturing and abuse him
- Rosalina’s Ex’s
- Jeffy forgetting to flush the toilet
- Nude pictures of Rosalina
- Being called "Marvin" (Because of the Cease and Desist Letter)
- Rose and Jeffy putting up with his behavior
- Rose and Jeffy standing up to him
- Super D (his true arch-nemesis)
- Hand (formerly)
- Nerf Gun
- Fire Flower ( Mario's Turtle Problem )
- "Oh man, I can't wait to sit down and watch TV!"
- "Jeffy, stop it!"
- "Jeffy, you are so grounded!"
- "The Cops? What are you doing here?"
- "Jeffy, eat your green beans!"
Everybody hates Toad "animation"
Mario Pivot Animation
Monkey Business (revived)
Black Yoshi April Fools
Stride Mystery Gum
No Weapons Allowed
The Warp Pipe! (killed when he entered the pipe)
Jeffy's Homework! (committed suicide when he lost his mind)
The Fishing Trip! (eaten by a shark)
Jeffy's Favorite Song! (likely a dream, off-screen)
Jeffy's Taco Tuesday! (off-screen)
Jeffy's Virtual Reality! (possibly)
The Movie Date! (knocked out by Chef Pee Pee)
Jeffy's Punishment! (unlikely)
Among Us (voted off for being the impostor) (Possibly)
President Jeffy! (Died from nuke explosion) (off-screen)
- Red 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (currently)
- Gray 2010 Nissan Maxima S/SV (currently)
- Red 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS (formerly)
- Red 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS (formerly)
- Dark Red (between 2006-2011) Honda Civic (shared/possibly with Rosalina)
- Red 2021 Chevrolet trailblazer
- Mild Wall Break: In Fat Jeffy, Brooklyn T. Guy proved to Mario and Jeffy that they could float because they were held by hands and Brooklyn T. Guy is a puppet, which caused a fourth wall break.
- Levitation: As seen in the same video, After Brooklyn Guy tells him he can float, Mario is able to do it.
- Super Strength: Mario is capable of beating Jeffy, Who can beat a adult even as a baby and he can beat Santa Claus which Proves Mario Is Stronger or as Strong as Jeffy since Jeffy can beat those people with ease even when he shouldn't be able to
Before Season 9, the two first met in MLSDA. Mario tried making friends with Black Yoshi for Yoshi's sake but quickly realised that the gangster was nothing like his friendly cousin. The two's already tense relationship becomes hostile when Black Yoshi earns Peach's affection, accidentally kills her, and then tries sending Mario to jail. After proving his innocence, Mario tries kicking him out for all the trouble he's caused and unlike his cousin, he'd done nothing but be a nuisance. This opinion quickly changes when Black Yoshi saves Mario from Zombie Peach only to be killed by Bowser, where Mario mourns him. Black Yoshi becomes one of the reasons why Mario embarks on an adventure to change the past.
In the main series, it's unknown how the two met or why Black Yoshi lives with him as Yoshi was an MLSDA-exclusive character and could never have introduced them. The two constantly get on each other's nerves and Black Yoshi causes nothing but trouble for Mario. The two were shown to have a stable relationship at the beginning but after they move into the apartment and Black Yoshi started to became a horrible yoshi being, it's become apparent that their relationship has become more hostile than friendly. Showing that Black Yoshi has no 100% respect towards him.
Despite his low respect for Mario however, Black Yoshi truly does think of Mario as his best friend and helps him out whenever he can. A prime example of this was when he was the one who brought Mario and Rosalina together when Mario was still moping over Peach. Then taught Mario to fight when Mario believed Rosalina's ex-boyfriend came to visit, Mario believed he would take Rosalina away from and decided to challenge the boxer. Despite Black Yoshi's antics, Mario may have some form of appreciation for his former friend, considering he his yet to kick him out for all the trouble he causes him.
After they moved into the new house since they got kicked out by Goodman, Mario's relationship with Black Yoshi has always been into enemy/neutral status. Mario always gets annoyed at Black Yoshi due to him begging to buy him COD games, map packs, KFC, fighting and arguing with him more often and (just like Shrek) has been walking all over him. Black Yoshi relies heavily on Mario for money, so he will never wonder how Mario was worried about his own responsibilities. He also hates Black Yoshi because he calls him 'Folk' and freeloads off him.
Despite all their troubles in the past, Black Yoshi stills finds him as a best friend, but Mario stills needs him to learn his lessons and still refuses to buy him anything. He did called out on Black Yoshi‘s behavior in Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Loan!, but in later episodes, no matter how much time goes on, Mario will continue to put up with his behavior.
When Mario first met Rosalina, he started to fall madly in love with her. He was also willing to find Rosalina's star, Luma for her. Since then, he has become loyal and devoted to Rosalina and started to love her even more.
In The Ring!, Mario was planning on proposing to her but failed because Jeffy destroyed the ring. In Black Yoshi's Mistake!, Mario proposed to Rosalina, and Rosalina accepted, and they got married in Mario's New Hat!.
While Rosalina's months long disappearances bother Mario, he quickly gets over it. Though ever since Rosalina disappeared midway through Season 10, Mario has not even mentioned or acknowledged her disappearance, in one video he even tries having sex with a pencil, suggesting he has forgotten she even existed.
She has returned in Doctor Jeffy! proving she still exists and is expected to appear in more videos soon.
Unfortunately later on, their couple relationship became an earthquake because of Mario becoming even more cruel, more greedy, more stupid, more selfish while Rosalina becomes even more whiny and more frustrated. Rosalina will yell at him whenever Mario yells at Jeffy and will retaliate at him.
While Mario thought that Mama Luigi was retarded, he was Mario's favorite friend. This is because of all of the wacky and crazy adventures they had in the series of Mario & Luigi's Stupid & Dumb Adventures. Mama Luigi was stupid and nonsensical, and loved Mario, and vice-versa. This is why his death was the saddest death in MLSDA.
In the main series, the two were best friends and got up to crazy antics, such as Mario discovering Mama Luigi's embarrassing video or when they advertise the ShamWow. Mama Luigi was also one of the dinner guests in The Big Thanksgiving. Years later, after a long hiatus, it is revealed that Mama Luigi moved away some time ago (as MLSDA is just a spin-off series, meaning his death is non-canon), but despite this, he and Mario are shown to be on really good terms. This is shown where when during one of Mama Luigi's visits and Mario catches him beating up Toad, they both team up to beat the crap out of him. Then after Mama Luigi reveals why they beat Toad up, Mario agrees with it and says goodbye to his friend. However, Mario hasn't been seeing or hearing from him in newer videos (since the former voice actor Zeke had been moved to Colorado), meaning that it's safe to say that Mario doesn't care about him anymore, also meaning that he's over him.
Luigi is Mario's brother. While they don't hang out with each other a lot, and he isn't in many videos, they are still really good friends and brothers.
However, in the episode, SML Movie: Ghost Jeffy, Mario, and Luigi are shown to have a fierce sibling rivalry (where they one up each other with their achievements and failures) and that Luigi hasn't been living with the main cast for some time due to him being a forgotten character and Mario has retired from his adventures.
Before 2013, Mario extremely hates him because he helped Bowser and got him arrested for no reason. Once he got out of jail, He started to developed a better hatred on him. However, in Toad's Mistake and Toad's Mistake! (2017), Mario’s longtime friend Mama Luigi helped him to destroy him. However later on, Mario and Toad seemed to get along very well and are now best friends.
In the early videos, Mario and Shrek used to get along better, but however, as time goes on in the later seasons, Mario's relationship with Shrek has declined to a neutral status because of how Mario gets annoyed at Shrek due to his constant begging for him to buy him cheesecake, walking all over him and fighting him more often. He also dislikes Shrek because he calls him "Donkey" and freeloads off him.
Before Season 8, Mario and Bowser formerly had bad blood against each other. He hates Bowser because he's always kidnapping Peach and he killed Mama Luigi, Luigi, and Peach in Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures. In Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure, like the title suggests Mario pairs up with Bowser to find who kidnapped Peach (and Charleyyy that he saw on TV got kidnapped and without Mario knowing, he later finds out that the scene where Charleyyy was being kidnapped was part of the script). Even though the two dislike the fact that they're working together, however, the duo works together to come up with great ideas like torturing Sonic to get answers.
However after all these years, their mortal enemy status came to an end in “Mario's Family Moves Out!“, after Mario lost his house due to the fact of how Mario is losing money, Bowser decides to do the right thing by letting Mario and his family in the apartment and letting him watch Charleyyy and Friends with him. And after that, they started to get along very well since Mario moved in with him, but then their rivalry returns in the episode “The Competition!“, where they argue about how their sons is either the best or the worst, but in the end, both of their sons lost and Mario tells the reason why Jeffy is the better son is because he get more views and Bowser finally agrees. After this, their rivalry has not returned, because in later seasons and videos, they still seem to be on good terms with each other, with Mario being invited by Bowser to a trip to the Casino in "The Pantry!" just for fun, and, unlike Jeffy and Black Yoshi, Bowser does not bother him because Bowser only stays in his room watching tv while Mario stays in the game room watching tv too. But for now, they are still good friends.
Even though they rarely interact with each other, they seem to be on good terms and they seem to get along strongly well. They get along too well in Jeffy's Birthday! and Smart Jeffy. In Bowser Junior's Game Night 3, Mario tells to him that they never been in a video with him from 2013 to 2015 and never meet him and still get along with him. In Mario and Bowser's Stupid and Crazy Adventure, Mario told to Junior that he despises him, but nevertheless, they are still good friends. In Jeffy and Junior Sneak Out!, When Mario acts evil and gives the money to Jeffy, Mario takes the blame and talks to Bowser that he framed Junior and apologizes.
Before 2011, Mario was married to Peach for a long time. However, when Peach got pregnant, she started yelling and being rude to Mario. Despite this, Mario still loved her, however. However, when Peach found out that Mario was bald, Peach filed a divorce with Mario and he was heartbroken. Mario still liked Peach and wanted to remarry her. When Mario found out that Peach was pregnant with Sonic's baby, Mario now hates Peach.
In Mario and Bowser's Crazy and Stupid Adventures, wanted to save Peach and hope that she will love him again. When he saves her, Peach tells that if she saves her baby, she will love him forever. When and Bowser saves her baby, finds out that Peach likes as a brother and tells that they can start their relationship over and then get married (which they never did). daydreams of killing Peach after she double-crosses him in MBSCA.
In Mario's Valentines Day Problem!, he tried to re-date Peach by pretending Rosalina's gifts were for Peach. Thankfully, he realized that she was being a awful human being and permanently dumped Peach to stay with Rosalina. Finally ending his long standing depression of Peach leaving him.
Ever since her status in the series is officially over, Mario is still happy to be rid of her and starts his new life with Rosalina and Jeffy.
Mario hates Sonic. While Sonic has only appeared in a few videos, Mario hates his guts. Mario hates Sonic because he is a rival and that Sonic was dating Peach. But when Mario and Bowser found Sonic in Bowser's room so Sonic run fast beating up Mario. At the end of MBCSA, Sonic died so that Mario never has to worry about Sonic ever again. but now modernly Sonic is Now Friends Now
Before Season 9, Mario and Jeffy formerly had bad blood against each other. He also hates his stupidity and how he can be annoying sometimes. Although he is protective, such as when he lost Jeffy where he eats, and when Jeffy had a gun, he was looking and telling Jeffy to put the gun down (even though he should've been happy because he wouldn't have to deal with Jeffy anymore). He also shot Jeffy with a Nerf gun in Bowser Junior's Nerf War! In Where's Jeffy?, Mario abandoned Jeffy at the park. In The Hitman!, Mario hired a hitman to try to kill Jeffy due to his annoyance at Jeffy's stupidity. However, when Jeffy turned smart, Mario liked him very much and told him that he was proud that he was his son, and was sad when he turned back to normal due to him losing the international world smart person contest.
However, in the episode Jeffy's Parents!, it showed Mario's good side towards Jeffy. He missed Jeffy when his mother came to take him home. Mario called the cops on her and rooked her to Jail for child abuse, prostitution, and several other things. After learning Jeffy’s tragedy and how his former father was a millionaire and kill himself and give all his money to him, Mario officially adopted him, becoming his legal father.
Despite their differences, Mario and Jeffy still love each other deep down, and can't live without each other, developing a relationship similar to Bowser Junior and Chef Pee Pee or a relationship similar to Bowser Junior and Bowser.
Status: Adopted Father and Son (Enemies on Jeffy's side)
Chef Pee Pee
Mario and Chef Pee Pee seem to be pretty good friends. Usually interacting with him positively and usually asking him to make food for him. In The Ring! Chef Pee Pee even helped him try to find his ring, and babysit Jeffy. They do however also compete with each other on certain occasions, like in The Golden Egg! where they were competing over finding the golden egg first.
This was revealed in The Bet! which Mario is one of the people who disliked Chef Pee Pee's cooking.
From Season 4 to Season 7, Mario and Goodman were shown to be great friends at all times in the good old days, but as of Season 8, their friendship came to an end when Goodman sewed Wal-Mart and lawyered up and turned into a horrible awful human being and millionaire who sues companies for no reason, loves crimes and criminals, and gives house payments and they became official arch-enemies since now.
When Goodman saw the chainsaw that cut up the couch in half and also the destruction of the apartment, He evicted Mario and the gang out of the apartment and forced into a hotel and even the man that he was still mad about that in Jeffy's Parents!.
Mario did call Goodman out on his behavior in Jeffy Plays Baseball!, but in later episodes, he continues to put up with his behavior.
Even though they are no longer friends, but Mario still sees him as a friend, despite of Goodman being greedy, Mario has shown to be greedy and selfish in some episodes as well.
In Jeffy's Big Mess, Goodman felt pity for Mario after he "died". After Mario came back from vacation, Goodman was reluctant for a house payment. Mario manages to put up with his behaviour.
Brooklyn T. Guy
His relationship with the man of all jobs is strongly friendly or less friendly. Whenever Mario needs his help, he saids “Hey, did somebody call a doctor?” or him feeling upset. Even though BTG can be sarcastic towards Mario, but despite this, they are still good friends.
Mario gets along with Woody better than he does with Black Yoshi and Shrek, but he finds his show Shrimpo Hunter stupid.
They first met in "Jeffy's 16th Birthday!". Mario hates him because Super D tries many attempts to steal Rosalina from him. He also hates Super D because Super D is stronger than him and has superpowers.
Status: True Enemies/Netrual
- Mario is normally portrayed by Logan, but in Super Mario Got Milk (2017) and Jeffy's BIG Easter!, he is portrayed by Tito Jimenez, and in Jeffy's Switcheroo! he is portrayed by Lance due to Jeffy and Mario switching bodies.
- From 2012 to 2015, Mario lost his status as the main star due to Bowser Junior appearing in many more episodes than Mario and his friends. This created the term "SuperBowserJuniorLogan" by a critic, which debuted in Bowser Junior's Macaroni. However as of 2016 since Jeffy started appearing in videos, Mario has appeared in more episodes compared to Junior and therefore has regained his status as the main star somewhat, but he is still overshadowed by Jeffy, hence why critics now refer to the channel as "SuperJeffyLogan".
- In SML canon, all of Mario's adventures in the Mario series happened prior to the beginning of the series, confirmed in Mario's Turtle Problem!. However, Mario games have been depicted as being released during the events of the series (most notably those released on the Nintendo Switch), meaning that this was either a simple gag or that the series has no firmly-established continuity.
- Mario is the first and oldest character of SML, debuting in Super Mario Got Milk.
- According to Mr. Goodman, Mario's balls are the size of cat kibble's balls, which makes Mario's balls extremely tiny compared to the average human size.
- In Rosalina's Ex-Boyfriend!, it is revealed Mario was born in November.
- It is possible that he has the same birthdate as Logan.
- Although a regular character, Mario has shown an evil and cruel side. This is best described in Where's Jeffy? in which he attempts to abandon Jeffy at the park. He also wanted to kill the Angry Birds who were Black Yoshi's friends and teaming up with The Pigs in Black Yoshi and The Birds Episode 7, even though they did nothing wrong.
- Logan had Lovell hold Mario in a couple of MLSDA episodes for an unknown reason.
- Mario's plush is a Mario Party 5 Plush which is rare nowadays.
- Mario is starting to get convicted of doing bad stuff to people or that he shouldn't do because whenever Jeffy does bad things he never gets in trouble and ends up having people blame Mario for what Jeffy did, but he doesn't do anything wrong. They think that he lies all the time.
- Mario was the 1st one to be killed by the Hop Hop Bunny.
- In the Super Mario (Nintendo) universe, Mario's birthday was actually on October 11 while in the SML universe, his birthday is in November, the date is currently unknown.
- Mario was born in many different years during SML Movies. His Nintendo birthyear was in the 1980s and Logan had stuck with it in early SML Movies, however Bowser Junior's Clown Car! states that he attended his senior year of high school in 1985, meaning he was born in 1967. In Episode 1 of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Mario states his first game started in 1942, implying he is in his 70s.
- Despite being born in November, in a Nintendo Power issue magazine, he was born in October.
- Mario is very durable. He was able to survive hypersonic punches from Sonic.
- Mario was a diabetic, as revealed in Bowser's Dinner Date.
- Mario's birth sign is Scorpio but in the Nintendo Universe, it's Libra.
- His favorite condiment is mayonnaise.
- In Titototter, he is dumber and only says one thing; 'Meatballs' though they are not the same character.
- The Mario plush was originally a Super Mario 64 Wing Cap Mario by BD&A in Logan's videos from when he first started YouTube but was later changed to the Mario Party 5 Mario plush by Sanei and Hudson Soft in 2008.
- Back in earlier videos, Mario's voice sounded like a British accent, but in current videos today, his voice sounds more like an American accent today.
- This might be because Logan had been growing up for years.
- His favorite snack are Skittles, as revealed in Jeffy Gets A Cavity!.
- Mario's favorite vegetable is green beans.
- Mario is Christian, as revealed in Black Yoshi's In Trouble!.
- Mario was the first character that died in SML, along with Toad. In everybody hates Toad animation.
- It is revealed in Jeffy's Special Easter!, that Mario considers Easter to be a "commercial holiday", as he believes that it should be about the day Jesus resurrected, and not a bunny who hands out eggs.
- Back to the channel's originals, Mario along with Luigi are supposed to be the one and the only Protagonist of the SuperMarioLogan "Show".
- Goodman reveals in Chef Jeffy, that Mario has a credit score of 5.
- Mario is among the few characters appearing frequently in newer SML videos to not be disliked by a large majority of older fans. This is because during the time of 2016, many of them feeling sorry for him, due to Jeffy's bad behavior and Rosalina's cruelty towards him. Many older fans claim Mario is their favorite character in the Jeffy videos and started to hate Jeffy and Rosalina from 2016 until 2020.
- As of Rosalina's return (with the exception of Jeffy's Online School!), the roles of the two seem to have been switched, making Mario the jerk, Rosalina the mature person and Jeffy the smartest in Mario/Jeffy videos leading to some fans disliking him and begin to like Rosalina and Jeffy.
- It is shown in Jeffy's Birthday Trip!, that Mario has a fear of heights.
- It's revealed in Black Yoshi's Big Bamboozle!, that Mario's credit card number is [] and that his security code is 672.
- Mario can be hypocritical as he criticizes Black Yoshi for being greedy but he is greedy in some episodes himself. Usually, this occurs around Rosalina.
- Mario has shown to want money, but in some episodes he actually has money. This may have been proven true about him being greedy.
- Some fans believe he has stockholm syndrome and possibly other disorders. This would explain why he did not take action about Rosalina's absences and lets other characters bribe off him as he could simply move away and isolate himself from the rest of the cast.
- He does abuse Jeffy when he makes mistakes or troubles. However due to YouTube taking advantage of child abuses and crimes and Logan is now family friendly, he doesn’t abuse him anymore (with the exception of Jeffy's Scooter! where Mario spanks Jeffy once to avoid demonetization) and he just sometimes grounds him.
- Mario may have ADHD because in “Jeffy and Junior Sneaks To Disney World!”, Mario acts like a child by not doing something besides playing with his lego.
- Despite being a protagonist, Mario has been portrayed as a villain in several videos including Mario Sells Jeffy!, Jeffy's Parents!, Rich Mario! Jeffy's Scary Movie! Jeffy's Cellphone! Jeffy and Junior Sneak Out! Zombie Jeffy! Jeffy's Pet Dinosaur! and Black Yoshi and the Birds Episode 7.
- Before 2020, Mario was loved by some fans due to his good behavior towards everyone (except Toad from 2008 - 2012)
- As of 2021, Mario is now hated by many SML fans due to his rude behavior and being mean to Jeffy and others, while rest of the fans still love him as he tries to be a better father to Jeffy.
- In Black Yoshi's Call of Duty Special Edition!, it is revealed that Mario has high blood pressure.
- This is likely due to all the stress he receives from anyone such as Jeffy, Goodman, Black Yoshi and Shrek.
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.
- As this Mario is meant to be a more mature version of his game counterpart, all of his physical information is the same unless specified otherwise.
- Jeffy's Cat Piano Problem!