| Please note the following:
- This article is about the character Mama Luigi. You may be looking for Luigi.
Mama Luigi was a clone of Luigi and an early-generation character from the SuperMarioLogan series, serving as the deuteragonist of the series before his death in Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures spin-off and his disappearance in the main series. He was the deuteragonist in the first season and was the main antagonist of Toad's Mistake (2009), the first video in the Toad's Mistake series, and its reboot video. He was labeled as a retarded clone of Mario's brother: Luigi.
He was slightly taller, has more brownish colored hair, and just more stupid in general. He is known for his obnoxious laughter, and he also liked using a giant marker as a melee weapon.
After his death in the premiere of the second season of Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures, he was resurrected as a zombie and he died again after a Mario shot him. He reappears as a ghost in the Luigi's Mansion series.
Many fans were saddened by his death because of his hilarious actions, and some fans even unsubscribed to Logan, due to Mama Luigi's death. This caused Logan to leave YouTube for a while. He was killed off because Zeke, his voice actor, had to move away with his brother Luke, who was Toad's former voice actor. In the season two finale he was voiced by Chris Netherton.
Not many are sure what exactly goes through this clone's head. But what is known is that he has a history of violence, such as vengeance when he failed in winning The Main Character Judging contest, he kidnapped, abused, and assaulted Mario's true brother, Luigi and also kept it a secret until revealed in the second season of Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures. He also assaulted and murdered Toad by putting him in the microwave because he earlier touched his nickel in "Toad's Mistake".
As Mama Luigi is a clone of Luigi, he has the same blood as Luigi, and therefore is a member of Mario's Family.
Mama Luigi died in the Loss of a Retard but he was revived in The Final Battle but then died again with Bowser.
This version of the Luigi plush is from the company Kellytoy. It's considered really rare just entirely because of Mama Luigi.
Mama Luigi's personality is one of frequent smart and dumb fewer actions, but overall, he is very nice and has very few enemies.
All though he is an absolute ditz and regarded as a retard, Mama Luigi is actually rather charismatic in an incredibly wacky way, and his jokes and insane eccentrics.
The Magic Marker: Mama Luigi uses a blue marker to "draw mustaches" on people's faces in a fight.
Crowbar: Mama Luigi makes someone fall and smashes their head with a crowbar, as seen in Toad's Mistake!
It is arguable if Mama Luigi is helpful or not because he has many talents that make up for his retardedness, such as:
- Fighting. Mama Luigi can hold his own in a fight. As when he nearly took down Bowser WITHOUT the magic marker. He also beat Bowser when he had magic powers with ease. He also beat up Luigi and Toad with ease.
- Stalling. Mama Luigi can drag on a fight for hours.
- Video Games. Mama Luigi has a talent in Super Mario Sluggers
- Smarts? Mama Luigi is retarded, no doubt about it, but he may be smarter than he shows. For example, he was able to secretly beat up Luigi during game reviews without Mario's knowledge.
- Yo Mama jokes.
- The Force. Mama Luigi used the Force to get the magic marker.
- Endurance. Mama Luigi has survived things that would kill other people.
- Singing. Mama Luigi sang "If I Were A Boy" perfectly. (Although he may have been lip syncing)
- Bravery. Mama Luigi has not been afraid. He charged at Bowser when he had a gun. And all Luigi had was a bomb on his chest.
- Murders. Mama Luigi has killed Toad because he touched his nickel.
Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures
In the first season, while Mama Luigi is supposed to be the deuteragonist, it is arguable he was the real main character because he took down Bowser and started the whole adventure. However, it turned out he was the tertiary antagonist as well, having kidnapped the real Luigi and replaced him, revealing that several random things he had done in videos had actually been him hurting Luigi. Afterward, He had imprisoned Luigi in a cocoon-like sack, in order to, as he put it, "turn into a pretty butterfly". However, Mario, Luigi, and Peach all went to court in order to bring justice to Mama Luigi's (stupid) crimes. However, the trial turned out to be a complete waste of time, what with Toad being Mama Luigi's lawyer, and Judge Officer Goodman being easily gullible as well as Yoshi defending him by pointing out the good he had done (I.E defeating Bowser and saving Peach). But, Mama Luigi was given a day in prison for kidnapping, but it was more of a reward than a punishment, as Bubbles was his college roommate and now cellmate. After the second season, Mario took the mantle of the main character, due to the death of Mama Luigi.
For season 3, Mario goes through many dimensions and finds a smart Mama Luigi. With his help, he travels to another dimension. The real Mama Luigi was revived and made his comeback when Mario returns to the right dimension in the third episode.
Mama Luigi considers Mario to be his brother (even though he technically does share DNA). Although they have opposite personalities, Mario and Luigi act as each other's foils, smart and cool. Mario by far was the saddest about his death. Mama Luigi does some stupid and smart stuff, but he really tries to do good for Mario, such as when he started the adventure by paying Bowser to get Peach. Another example was when he bought a Nintendo DSi for Mario to make him happy for his success. Bowser is Mama Luigi's worst enemy. Mama Luigi is known as the only one who can beat Bowser. Yoshi loves Mama Luigi. Mama Luigi was his role model, guardian and was one of the saddest at the death of Mama Luigi. Mama Luigi sees him as a pet and a friend. Mama Luigi and Luigi are considered enemies, although later in the season he is still mad at the former for kidnapping him.
Mama Luigi alterations
Zombie Mama Luigi
Bowser made Zombie Mama Luigi to kill Mario even though Mario killed him to protect himself.
Alternate Mama Luigi
When season two ended, Mario thought he went back in time. But he went in the wrong portal into a place where everything was retarded and backward. This meant there was an Alternate Mama Luigi, so Mario found him and he helped Mario start his journey.
Dream Mama Luigi
In Mario's Nightmare, Dream Mario is antagonized and killed by Dream Mama Luigi.
Ghost Mama Luigi
In Luigi's Mansion Episode 4, Ghost Mama Luigi scares Black Yoshi. In Luigi's Mansion Episode 5, Ghost Mama Luigi steals the Poltergust 5000 and runs out of the door. In Luigi's Mansion Episode 6, Ghost Mama Luigi is seen with the Poltergust 5000, Luigi touches Ghost Mama Luigi's nickel and Ghost Mama Luigi gets angry and starts attacking Luigi.
- The DSI
- If I Were A Boy
- The Krusty Krab Pizza (from Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures)
- Mama Luigi returned in the Toad's Mistake! remake when Zeke, his voice actor, visited Logan for a short time.
- The SuperMarioLogan Movie! was set to be his final appearance for good and Zeke's final time being in SML, prior to the film's cancellation.
- It's unknown how Mama Luigi attended college with Bubbles though it's possible he has some of Luigis past memories inside his mind and Luigi was actually roommates with Bubbles
- In a video on his channel, Zeke confirmed that the SuperMarioLogan Movie is Mama Luigi's final appearance for good, because he is done with SML, but will still support Logan and SML.
- Zeke used to play as Bowser, too. Bowser was later voiced by Lovell, but he wasn't killed off when Zeke left. Why was Mama Luigi killed off, but wasn't replaced by a new voice actor?
- Mama Luigi and Rosalina are the only characters whose removal from the series was due to there voice actors becoming unavailable for filming. All other characters were recast once their voice actor became unavailable or were removed due to the popularity of Jeffy and Bowser Junior.
- Though most characters have died at least once, they are revived in the next video; Mama Luigi is one of the first few characters (and the only major character) to die and stay dead.
- Like Brooklyn T. Guy, Mama Luigi is one of the few characters who has done a let's play, in Mama Luigi's case it is QWOP.
- When Logan killed off Mama Luigi, many people unsubscribed, leading Logan to quit YouTube for a while.
- He is named after an episode (and meme) of the Super Mario World cartoon series which was also mentioned in I got tagged "5 facts".**
- The plush used for Mama Luigi is the Kellytoy Luigi Plush, which is incredibly hard to find!
- In Jeffy's New Toy, you can see an email from Mama Luigi to Mario asking him when he wants his scenes recorded, possibly hinting at SuperMarioLogan: The Movie.
- Some people debate if he is actually dead outside of the Mario and Luigi's Stupid and Dumb Adventures series since he emailed Mario in Jeffy's New Toy!.
- Mama Luigi is apparently allergic to birds. This is stated in episode 6 of Season 1 of Mario and Luigi's stupid and dumb adventures.
- Mama Luigi is also the name of the final episode of Super Mario World. A cartoon produced by DiC Entertainment. (Which Has Became A Very popular YouTube Meme)
- In Alternate Dimension, Lovell is holding Mama Luigi instead of Zeke holding him.
- Zeke said on his YouTube channel recently that he couldn't do the Mama Luigi voice anymore.
- According to SuperMarioLogan Reviews Rock Band and Guitar Hero Mama Luigi is gender confused.
Likes and Dislikes
- Making obnoxious noises
- Being Stupid
- The "If I Were A Boy" Song
- His Nickel
- His Magic Marker
- Drawing "Mustaches" on people's faces.
- Pimpster Goomba
- The Muffin Man
- Beating people with pillowcases filled with bars of soap.
- Torturing Toad