For information about the Super Mario version of this character, go here.
|Please note the following:
This is the article about Luigi. You may be looking for Mama Luigi.
Luigi was born in May 10, 1967, in Brooklyn NY, along with his older twin Mario. During his childhood, him and Mario used to visit The Old House, where Bowser lived during that time there they were loved by Bowsers mother Margaret explaining his jealousy towards Mario and Luigi.
When they were 11, they started a plumbing business. They did not make enough money and were also poor during the rest of their life.
He was also roommates with Bubbles back in college, whom would later became a future convict, he used to rape Luigi a lot in college.
In 2007, he has a clone named Mama Luigi, who kidnapped him, since he was cloned, claiming there could only be one Luigi.
Luigi was once in the pound for pooping on Mario's lawn. He returned in his own series Luigi's Mansion.
In Ghost Jeffy! Luigi brings Jeffy back to life after the latter dies and turns into a ghost.
As of today, his status in the series is officially over due the demanding of more Junior videos and Jeffy videos.
Luigi looks the same as his game counterpart with minor differences.
Similar to Mario, he has a cap and blue overalls, along with white gloves and brown shoes, but has an "L" on a green cap with green clothing (this is because of complementary, or opposite colors), and slightly darker overalls. Luigi is also slimmer and taller than Mario.
Luigi is a nice and friendly person, but is a coward and gets freaked out easily, until Ghost Jeffy! Where he always tries to find a chance to one-up Mario.
He likes Mario very much and would do anything to be him. Since Mario retires from adventuring, Luigi hadn’t been in newer videos.
He is his clone counterpart.
Status: Unknown (enemies rarely)
Chef Pee Pee
They know that they are friends. But he does not know if he saw him before.
He hates Bowser just like Mario because he knows that he's very evil and an obnoxious a**hole.
He has known that Black Yoshi is a criminal. But, he never knew Black Yoshi has red shoes.
They both get into arguments often, and don't like eachother.
While not knowing about Jeffy until Luigi reappears in Ghost Jeffy!, he hasn't come to know Jeffy very well only seeing that he is Mario's adopted son. It is very well known that Luigi is as nice to Jeffy as much as Rosalina is.
- "SHUT UP TOAD! I'M NOT SMOKING ANYTHING!!"
- "What kind of tanning booth was that?!"
- "Okay your honor I will plead my case, HE BEAT ME UP!!!"
- Despite being Mario's brother himself, and being the second most major character in the Super Mario franchise, he barely makes appearances in SML.
- Luigi was in Woody's pound at one point for pooping on Mario's lawn.
- Luigi has not appeared for a long amount of time in SML videos since "The Perfect Plan!" or more canonically, Luigi's Mansion series until his return in "Ghost Jeffy!".
- A possible reason why he didn't appear for a long amount of time is that Logan can't hold more than 2 plushies since he has to hold the camera. Both Luigi and Mario are voiced by Logan and the popularity of Jeffy.
- It is revealed in "Jeffy Skips School!", that Harold Wilfred doesn't have Mario in his will, and is leaving everything to Luigi.
- He was paid tribute to in The Halloween Heist!, as Rosalina dressed up as him for Halloween. It was possible that Rosalina knew about Luigi since Rosalina's debut in American Idol Episode 1.
- Luigi is considered retired and it is currently unknown if he will make another appearance(most likely in the SuperMarioLogan Movie).
Polls have been archived. See here for poll archive.