| Please note the following:
The Loan Dolphin is a recurring antagonist in SuperMarioLogan appearing as a loan trading hitman. He has a deep Brooklyn accent and is voiced by Chris Netherton. He was first mentioned in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Episode 2 by Craig, and he threatened to break Craig's kneecaps if he doesn't get any money. The Loan Dolphin is often an antagonist and a very shady crLD. He also beat up Brooklyn T. Guy to make Chef Pee Pee win in The Bet!. He made his debut as the main antagonist of Black Yoshi's Money Problem!. He was also the main antagonist of The Hitman!, where he was hired to kill Jeffy, but failed. He hides in a dark alley which is what he does most of the time.
As his name implies, Loan Dolphin is a dark gray dolphin (likely a Bottlenose) who wears a black leather jacket. He has visible teeth on his lower jaw, with none on his upper jaw and has shiny black eyes. Like most dolphins, his underbelly and lower jaw are white. He also has a dorsal fin which is always covered by his jacket.
Being a loaner and hitman, Loan Dolphin has gotten a few known criminal records in the process.
- Theft: In Black Yoshi's Chicken Sandwich!, he and Mario broke into Tyrone's house for a chicken sandwich, and in Bowser Junior's Credit Card!, he and Goodman confiscate Bowser Junior’s stuff in Bowser Junior’s Credit Card!
- Murder: He shot Patrick at a public park since he was signed to kill the kid with an ice cream cone (which was originally Jeffy, but he threw his ice cream away). Along with that, he also had to kill a McDonald's drive-thru employee just to take over the restaurant. Also in Bowser Junior Almost Goes To Sleep Forever!, he shot Chef Pee Pee. It is also likely Loan Dolphin has killed other people before given his job being a hitman.
- Attempted Murder: In The Hitman! (or Jeffy's Ice Cream), he tried many times to kill Jeffy.
- Attempted Bribe: In Jeffy's Home Alone!, he tried to make Mario buy Drawing Jeffy for $1,000.
- Kidnapping (Possibly): In The SuperMarioLogan Movie! he could have kidnapped Mario.
Likes and Dislikes
- Bomb Puns (In Jeffy's Taco Tuesday!)
- Killing people
- His job
- Chuck E Cheese Tokens
- Kidnapping or killing Children
- The Miami Dolphins
- Dan Marino
- Selling things
- Getting money
- Eating Octopuses (He often calls them "Puss")
- Black Yoshi
- Black Yoshi (sometimes)
- Bowser Junior
- The law
- People not listening to him
- Brooklyn T. Guy
- Tom Brady
- Going to jail
- Craig The Devil
- "Bad news? I don't like bad news, what's up?"
- "You better not have lost my 100 grand!"
- "You idiots! You've lost my $100,000 dollars! Y-you better get it back, or at least kidnap the kid so we can hold him for ransom!"
- "We got your kid. We're holding him for ransom. We're not gonna give him back unless you give us a hundred thousand dollars."
- "You wanna talk to him? Here, talk to your dad."
- "So if you ever wanna hear that again, you'd better give us our money."
- "N-n-n-no buts, you gonna give us the money or not?"
- "W-no, really?"
- "Wait. H-hang on I think i've got the wrong number. Uh, did you order a pizza earlier?"
- In The Hitman!, he is considered as "America's Most Wanted".
- He is often mistaken by Mario as a "loan shark".
- In Jeffy's Home Alone!, the Loan Dolphin is a criminal boss of Brooklyn Guy and Simmons.
- His favorite NFL team is the Miami Dolphins which was revealed in The Rings!.
- Loan Dolphin is based off Loan Sharks, which are people that are moneylenders who charge extremely high rates of interest, typically under illegal conditions. Loan Dolphin has often been seen selling things that are illegal, fitting with what he is based off.
- Loan Dolphin currently has never made a physical appearance in 2020 due to Chris/Pablo being unable to voice him as he is staying home in the COVID-19 pandemic. However he has officially returned in Chef Pee Pee Goes to Hollywood!.