For the character who shares the same puppet, see Maria Gonzalez. For the episode, see Joseph's Mom!.
|"Ah! Pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me, pick me! We need more Windex. We have to clean the counters!"|
— Joseph's Mom
Mrs. His Friend From School, or simply Joseph's Mom, is the mother of Joseph.
She is the main antagonist in Joseph's Mom!, where it is revealed she faked her death and abandoned Joseph to start a new, wealthy life.
Mrs. His Friend From School was born in 1989, and after finishing high school, she married Mr. His Friend From School in Summer of 2007.
She hated her husband a lot and got really mad at him once for spending all of the Christmas money on boozes,
She would adopt a kid named Joseph, on October 27, 2008 and was very abusive to him.
On Halloween 2015, she discovered she had won $10 million in the Florida State Lottery. She bought a skeleton from Spirit Halloween to trick Joseph into thinking he had killed her in his sleep.
Two years later, when found by the cops, she briefly reunited with Joseph, only to disown him on the spot. She continues to show disregard for her son considering she is aware of Joseph's mental problems and poor living conditions, as well as him living with Screwball.
Child Abandonment - In Joseph’s Mom!, she left Joseph at the house by himself and went to another family.
- The puppet for Joseph's Mom is called the "Maria" puppet.
- According to Logan in a livestream with SML Reviewer, Joseph is actually adopted and this woman is not really his biological mother, as she is not a Koopa like Joseph is. Joseph is not aware of this though, despite admitting it in Truth Or Dare!.
- Joseph's phone shows a picture of him and his mom. Every time Joseph brings up his mom, Junior would always say "I'd still smash."
- In First Day Of School!, Cody roasted Joseph about his mom possibly being a prize saying "Maybe it's a mom that's actually alive."
- In the weeks that Chilly left for Spain, Logan used this puppet in the vlogs as a temporary replacement for her, adding her face over the puppet's face.
- It is currently unknown what Joseph did that made his mother abuse him in the first place though there is a fan theory that suggests that the abuse from his mother was caused by Joseph's bratty, spoiled, and bad behavior as a baby.
- It is implied that she is Hispanic due to her Hispanic accent in Bowser Junior's 1st Grade! Part 4.