"Jeffy and the Beanstalk!" is the 305th episode of SML Movies, and the 500th episode overall.
Jeffy buries his green beans in the backyard.
The video starts of with Mario giving Jeffy with a bib that says, "THIS ISN'T A BIB. THE PUT IT ON THE WRONG WAY!" a ham sandwich. Jeffy questions why he didn't feed him green beans, and Mario told them he wasn't going to feed him green beans because he knows he's not gonna eat them. The ham sandwich actually has green beans inside the sandwich. Jeffy notices the green beans and threw the sandwich yelling "I HATE GREEN BEANS!!!" Mario then yells at Jeffy for not eating green beans.
Then, Mario give him another plate of green beans. Jeffy goes crazy and throws his table at the wall. Mario is getting mad and gave him a new bigger plate of green beans and yells at Jeffy that if he doesn't eat green beans, he would ground him. Jeffy then decided to put his green beans in his backyard. Jeffy returns inside and tells Mario he finished his green beans and Mario was impressed. And since he ate his green beans, he gives him chocolate cake. However, overnight, a giant beanstalk grows.
The next day, Mario gives Jeffy another plate of green beans, and Jeffy goes outside to bury them. He drops his plate when he saw the giant beanstalk. He climbs up the beanstalk, until he reaches the clouds. Jeffy encounters the Green Bean Giant, and screams at him because he is a green bean. The Green Bean Giant curses Jeffy by turning him into a green bean, and in order to change back, Jeffy will have to eat all of his green beans.
Jeffy returns inside and Mario saw him on the couch and screams. Jeffy lies and tells Mario that he turned into a green bean, by eating too much green beans. Mario calls the doctor and the doctor thinks he's on drugs so he ran away. Mario decides to throw away all of the green beans, but Jeffy stopped him and tells the truth that he hasn't been eating his green beans and needs to eat his green beans to be back to his normal self.
Mario and Rosalina give him a plate of which Jeffy actually does eat them. He also gags. At the end, he is seen on with his face on the table while sobbing. He then explains that he really ate all his green beans and Mario and Rosalina are proud of him. He turns back to normal and promises he will eat his green beans.
- Brooklyn T. Guy (as a doctor)
- Bowser Junior (mentioned)
- Hop Hop Bunny (mentioned)
- Green Bean Giant
- This is the first time Rosalina says the word "Fuck" uncensored.
- This episode's name is an obvious parody of the hit kids' fairy tale "Jack and the Beanstalk".
- This is the 500th SML video that Logan uploaded on his main YouTube channel.
- This was suggested by NICKSPICSOZ (formerly Nick's)
- This is the first episode where Jeffy finally eats his green beans.
- This is the 8th time that Rosalina swears.
- This is the second episode Jeffy eats chocolate cake. First was Locked Out.
- This episode is very similar to Bowser Junior's Curse! as both videos focus on a character refusing to eat a food that they don't like and in turn being cursed by the god of said food and the only way to cure it is to eat it. However, unlike the other video, the conflict is actually resolved here.
- This is was believed to last time that Jeffy hates green beans due to the hate of green beans being childish. This however was proven to be false in later videos where Jeffy returns to refusing to eat green beans.
- At the first frame, Jeffy can be seen wearing a bib that says "This is not a bib, the just put my cape on the wrong way".
- This was demonetized possibly due to Brooklyn T. Guy saying that he did drugs in his car and now he's seeing a talking green bean.
- This episode is similar to Bowser Junior's Broccoli Problem! as the main character refused to eat a certain kind of vegetable, and it resulted in farfetched consequences.
- At 0:06, Jeffy said "Green Bean" Instead of Green Beans.
- While Jeffy is still a green bean, his helmet falls off. But when he's back to normal, his helmet's back on.
- Even when he became a green bean, Jeffy was still able to move around the house despite having no legs.